Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what did hop say dont ride my what?

+7
King
41OMaXiMuS
Frankie
BabySmacker
anthonyFv
STRANGEgenius
los410promo
11 posters
Go down
los410promo
Registered Member

what did hop say dont ride my what? Empty what did hop say dont ride my what?

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 8:52
exactly get a life, this thread is as useless as all the other garbage im seeing recently, and thats jus the truth

you guys have turned into a bunch of faggot hipsters that wont let hop breathe, go live your lives real shit
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

what did hop say dont ride my what? Empty Re: what did hop say dont ride my what?

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 9:07
exactly your thread is stupid.

and how the fuck am i riding his dick?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

what did hop say dont ride my what? Empty Re: what did hop say dont ride my what?

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 15:30
Hopsin 5
This thread has opened my eyes. Thank you so much.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 19:15
los410promo wrote:go live your lives real shit

Take your own advice.

This is a forum about Hopsin. People are going to post how they feel about Hopsin.
los410promo
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 19:46
BabySmacker wrote:
los410promo wrote:go live your lives real shit

Take your own advice.

This is a forum about Hopsin. People are going to post how they feel about Hopsin.

gotcha
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 19:47
Hopsin sucks. Hopsin 6
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 19:48
This thread must have been for anthonyFV.... lmao
los410promo
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 19:51
41OMaXiMuS wrote:This thread must have been for anthonyFV.... lmao

lol i jus came on here after a few days(i left for the few days cuz it was nothing but complaining) so i came back to 3 fresh topics about what HOP does wrong basically and how hes changed/he isnt the same etc etc...

iunno i threw in my 2cents and ppl get mad so its all good ill stay silent hi JEET SwizZz 4
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 19:59
I see your point but you're being no different with this thread.
fail
los410promo
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:05
King wrote:I see your point but you're being no different with this thread.
fail

i said in the first post this was a useless thread im aware im complaining/bitching now... but i mean you guys started this forum to support hopsin not to roast his nuts over a camp fire...

so yea lock this shit up then i even said it was useless like all the other ones bitching that was kinda my point

Last edited by los410promo on Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:29; edited 1 time in total
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:08
los410promo wrote:but i mean you guys started this forum to support hopsin not to roast his nuts over a camp fire...

Wrong. Hopsin 6

It's always been about roasting his nuts tbh.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:11
41OMaXiMuS wrote:This thread must have been for anthonyFV.... lmao
What did I do? Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:12
Frankie wrote:
los410promo wrote:but i mean you guys started this forum to support hopsin not to roast his nuts over a camp fire...

Wrong. Hopsin 6

yeah pretty much
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:15
los410promo wrote:exactly get a life, this thread is as useless as all the other garbage im seeing recently, and thats jus the truth

you guys have turned into a bunch of faggot hipsters that wont let hop breathe, go live your lives real shit

I agree to an extent. I wouldnt hop on and call all these guys faggots, theyre just fans but I agree that yall post the dumbest shit. Shit that doesnt matter at all.

EDIT: I dont mean ALL of you. I just see 95% worthless threads.

Last edited by User Name on Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:16; edited 1 time in total
los410promo
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:16
anthonyFv wrote:
Frankie wrote:

Wrong. Hopsin 6

yeah pretty much

ahha well then my apologies i must have joined the forums when the roasting was on the down low lol

so go about your daily roasts then enjoy yourselves SwizZz 4
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:24
So much hate.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:28
los410promo wrote:
fail

im said in the first post this was a useless thread im aware im complaining/bitching now... but i mean you guys started this forum to support hopsin not to roast his nuts over a camp fire...

so yea lock this shit up then i even said it was useless like all the other ones bitching that was kinda my point

Haha, los, you rap? Link me son.
los410promo
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:31
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
los410promo wrote:
fail

im said in the first post this was a useless thread im aware im complaining/bitching now... but i mean you guys started this forum to support hopsin not to roast his nuts over a camp fire...

well I rap i am not THEE los lol
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 27 Sep 2012 - 20:33
los410promo wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
los410promo wrote:
fail

well I rap i am not THEE los lol

hahaha I know man
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 3:35
Wow, I remember when you said you were gonna join. Didn't think much of it, but all you do is get pissed we give him constructive critisism and call us faggot hipsters while youre just leeching off the vids people put up like the pillow man and im here and re uploading them on you tube
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 3:40
los410promo wrote:
fail

i said in the first post this was a useless thread im aware im complaining/bitching now... but i mean you guys started this forum to support hopsin not to roast his nuts over a camp fire...

Lol, we're just discussing hop. We're not bashing him, if he does good things we give him credit, people are saying bad things because they think he's washing out by not putting out new material and delaying release dates. Call us crazy but people have been ready for knock madness for a year and we've got 1 single. I'm sure we'll be happy when he does something good in his career. Hopefully the independent living video is like that, if you think all we do is hate then youre wrong, go to the I'll mind of hop 5 anticipation thread, people stayed up all night for it and went nuts and said it was awesome. There was even a happy bday hopsin thread just thanking him for being him. So yea most of us are saying not the nicest things but were just mad (not like furious but you know what I mean) that he's not being the rapper we know and love
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 3:51
User Name wrote:
los410promo wrote:exactly get a life, this thread is as useless as all the other garbage im seeing recently, and thats jus the truth

I agree to an extent. I wouldnt hop on and call all these guys faggots, theyre just fans but I agree that yall post the dumbest shit. Shit that doesnt matter at all.

Quote The "Loner Threads" Hahahahahahaha
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 3:56
[quote="SFVigilante"]
User Name wrote:

Yea you're exactly right.
I think the Hopsin threads have been some of the dumbest shit on here, it's because there's not a lot of conversation worthy stuff to make threads about. I don't make threads on the Hopsin thing unless it's important but i've seen some stupid threads on here lately.
los410promo
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:05
AlwaysRaw wrote:Wow, I remember when you said you were gonna join. Didn't think much of it, but all you do is get pissed we give him constructive critisism and call us faggot hipsters while youre just leeching off the vids people put up like the pillow man and im here and re uploading them on you tube

more crying when all im doing is promoting the video to a bigger audience plus the fact i actually promote it + i edited it so it didnt look all shitty added the chorus after the 2nd verse cuz there wasnt one....

sorry im tryna get HOPSIN FANS TO SEE THE VIDEO IM SORRY I MADE THE VIDEO A BIT MORE BARE ABLE TO WATCH

and im sorry i dont try to keep things to myself when i get them and im sorry i try to spread his name more you know im sorry

you are a true hopsin fan bickering and complaining about what he does!!
i kno im the stupid one for tryna promo him ...silly me
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 4:10
los410promo wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:Wow, I remember when you said you were gonna join. Didn't think much of it, but all you do is get pissed we give him constructive critisism and call us faggot hipsters while youre just leeching off the vids people put up like the pillow man and im here and re uploading them on you tube

more crying when all im doing is promoting the video to a bigger audience plus the fact i actually promote it + i edited it so it didnt look all shitty added the chorus after the 2nd verse cuz there wasnt one....

sorry im tryna get HOPSIN FANS TO SEE THE VIDEO IM SORRY I MADE THE VIDEO A BIT MORE BARE ABLE TO WATCH

and im sorry i dont try to keep things to myself when i get them and im sorry i try to spread his name more you know im sorry

you are a true hopsin fan bickering and complaining about what he does!!
i kno im the stupid one for tryna promo him ...silly me
hahahah ok, Dude you're just hungry for views! You even made them video responses to my uploads, and stole the pic I made. I'm not complaining, it's a fact that Hop hasn't been releasing new material. Tell me when he said "Get ready for Knock Madness" and then when it's coming out. I'm not one to complain about him not doing stuff i'm just showing you that not everything he does isn't always perfect, he's not Jesus. Uploading everything you get trying to be exclusive doesn't mean your promoting Hopsin. Also, don't flip it on me and say I do the same thing with my videos, I CLEARLY have watermarks that say "hopsinforums.com" I upload vids to promote the core of Hop fans. To appeal to people who want to talk about their opinions on him (YEA, OPINIONS, Not hate!!!) I shouldn't told you about the forums on my vids so you can come on here and post every 12 days and download whatever unreleased Hop material and put it on you tube.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum