Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin and Joker?

+15
AwesomeMan0710
JohnnyRottenSeed
Chokey
Stupified
STRANGEgenius
Buddie
KingFlow
Blaze
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
King
RapLord81
Fiasco
41OMaXiMuS
texasiopp
19 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Hopsin and Joker? - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin and Joker?

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 19:41
Well its one thing to have a gimmick and its another thing to incorporate those gimmicks IN your lyrics.

The jokerr is technically good and is skillful but some people just don't like the theme he raps about and how it seems like hes just playing a role most of the time. I like the jokker SOMETIMES but I understand why people don't.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 19:45
I don't even really like Jokerr, for the record.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 19:47
Some people hate him because he said he thinks hes better then tech n9ne though, Lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 20:14
He's not a batter rapper than Tech N9ne, but he can out sing him any day of the week lol. Actually, if you listen to Mayhem Night, the songs on there aren't about dungeons and gay shit like that. If you haven't listened to it yet, I suggest it to anyone. It's a really well put together project and is really dope!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 20:52
JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:hopsin should stay strictly solo with some FV features

fuck the jokerr shit... voice is annoying and his gimmick is over the top corny..

don't get me wrong, I think he is talented and could have a potential fanbase..

but i don't want hopsin to cross swords with this guy..

Haha, I love this post. Thumbs Up
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 21:05
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
JohnnyRottenSeed wrote:hopsin should stay strictly solo with some FV features

fuck the jokerr shit... voice is annoying and his gimmick is over the top corny..

don't get me wrong, I think he is talented and could have a potential fanbase..

but i don't want hopsin to cross swords with this guy..

Haha, I love this post. Thumbs Up

i agree with him 100%
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 0:09
King wrote:Well its one thing to have a gimmick and its another thing to incorporate those gimmicks IN your lyrics.

The jokerr is technically good and is skillful but some people just don't like the theme he raps about and how it seems like hes just playing a role most of the time. I like the jokker SOMETIMES but I understand why people don't.
thank you.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 3:34
idk why the more and more i listen to his entry i like jokerr more and more but i honestly am not a big fan of some of the songs i've heard by him but hes still dope
Hesky
Hesky
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 15:38
KingFlow wrote:The Gimmick is what turns alot of ppl off of the Jokerr, i was hating on him for it, but after listening to more of his music, he is really talented, Incredible Flow, and a great singer, if he droped the gimmick, hed prob go alot farther and draw in more fans. cuz the dress up shit and some of the lyrics talking like hes from that time, is gay AF.

That's why I can't get into him. You can have all the talent in the world, but if you have to constantly hide behind/rely on a gimmick, it makes your talent irrelevant.
FBSGANG
FBSGANG
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 16:52
even tho he went on some rant about bizzy winning, we still fucks wit his music

as an artist, you should respect any and all other artists grind/hustle whatever you want to call it.

calling bizzy mainstream because he is butt hurt he didnt win is pretty low.

hopsin being on bet is waaaay more mainstream then bizzy lyrics or him winning this contest
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 17:05
"Stop criticizing my Jokerr outfit. I don't want to get huge and not be able to go anywhere or have a normal life without being bugged. It's already happening to Hopsin and he isn't even huge yet. This is a calculated decision, not a whimsical shot in the dark. I'm still doper than you're favorite rapper regardless, so just shut up and enjoy the music."

- The Jokerr

^this sums up some stuff
KingFlow
KingFlow
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/kingflowproductions

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 19:10
buddie wrote:He's not a batter rapper than Tech N9ne, but he can out sing him any day of the week lol. Actually, if you listen to Mayhem Night, the songs on there aren't about dungeons and gay shit like that. If you haven't listened to it yet, I suggest it to anyone. It's a really well put together project and is really dope!

I have Mayhem Night, and yes they do incorporate the dungeons times to it, I 100 percent agree with King, Its when the gimmick starts to put the gimmick, into the lyrics, kinda hard to get into a song when hes using phrases and words like hes from that time, but yeah i saw that post, so hes doesnt wana get famous? he just wants to be a mostly unknown dude, I call BS on that, he went to an audio school, you can tell he puts alot of work into his stuff and vids, excuse for not being himself.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 19:29
"Looks like all we got are amateurs. (Sorry Shizzy Shits, Assionate MC, Killa T Bag, Eddie Dingo, Sketchy Gays - Yes this includes you fags. You all did SOME cool stuff but for the most part from an objective standpoint you suck"

This is why people hate him the most not his music.. lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 21:25
buddie wrote:"Stop criticizing my Jokerr outfit. I don't want to get huge and not be able to go anywhere or have a normal life without being bugged. It's already happening to Hopsin and he isn't even huge yet. This is a calculated decision, not a whimsical shot in the dark. I'm still doper than you're favorite rapper regardless, so just shut up and enjoy the music."

- The Jokerr

^this sums up some stuff

what a load of fucking crap.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:03
holy shit. can you guys not read? do you know what context is? if not, please go HERE.

now, with that said...Jokerr said (and i quote):

Stop criticizing my Jokerr outfit. I don't want to get huge and not be able to go anywhere or have a normal life without being bugged. It's already happening to Hopsin and he isn't even huge yet. This is a calculated decision, not a whimsical shot in the dark. I'm still doper than you're favorite rapper regardless, so just shut up and enjoy the music.

that doesn't mean he doesn't wanna blow up. it just means he wears that outfit BECAUSE he doesn't wanna blow up and get people on his dick every where. he wants to be able to walk around as a normal person when he isn't doing music. nothing confusing. damn.

/rant
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:04
iSmackBabies666 wrote:holy shit. can you guys not read? do you know what context is? if not, please go HERE.

Stop criticizing my Jokerr outfit. I don't want to get huge and not be able to go anywhere or have a normal life without being bugged. It's already happening to Hopsin and he isn't even huge yet. This is a calculated decision, not a whimsical shot in the dark. I'm still doper than you're favorite rapper regardless, so just shut up and enjoy the music.

that doesn't mean he doesn't wanna blow up. it just means he wears that outfit BECAUSE he doesn't wanna blow up and get people on his dick every where. he wants to be able to walk around as a normal person when he isn't doing music. nothing confusing. damn.

/rant

Yea kind of like a superhero uses a costume fighting crime and removes it to be normal.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:05
Exactly!
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:16
iSmackBabies666 wrote:holy shit. can you guys not read? do you know what context is? if not, please go HERE.

/rant

I'm not hating on you. Our opinions always clash lmao but I like you so don't think this is some personal shit against you...but that ideology is fucking retarded.

Thats like saying "Oh, I'll become gay. So girls don't hit me up because I got a girlfriend"

And I like his music because he has got a lot of talent and I think he's sick as fuck but he's just too gay :S
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:17
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

/rant

I'm not hating on you. Our opinions always clash lmao but I like you so don't think this is some personal shit against you...but that ideology is fucking retarded.

Thats like saying "Oh, I'll become gay. So girls don't hit me up because I got a girlfriend"

How? He wants to be successful and not get jumped on in public. That is not retarded.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:22
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

/rant

How? He wants to be successful and not get jumped on in public. That is not retarded.

"He wants to be successful and not get jumped on in public"

I agree with that, that makes perfect sense. But it doesn't justify dressing up like a jester :(

That brings me back to my argument, if someone is gay and they say "Oh I act gay because I got a girlfriend and I don't want girls talking to me"

You wouldn't justify that by saying:

"He wants to be with his girlfriend and not get jumped on by girls"
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:27
That actually completely justifies it. Everyone has different desires.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:37
OOOOHHH...one more thing:

Hopsin ALWAYS bashes on typical rappers and uncreativity. Jokerr actually has that...I don't understand the hate.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 22:45
iSmackBabies666 wrote:OOOOHHH...one more thing:

Hopsin ALWAYS bashes on typical rappers and uncreativity. Jokerr actually has that...I don't understand the hate.

I really like the guys music a lot

I just don't like his image and his youtube flow
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 23:29
Whats "youtube" flow, sorry I never heard that one lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 24 Feb 2012 - 23:56
King wrote:Whats "youtube" flow, sorry I never heard that one lol.

lol me neither, and his flow is fine. He's a dope musical artist, you can't deny that. But yeah he knows it is going to take longer to grow his fan base with the Jester shit. And like his said, it's about the music. If you had no idea who he was or what he looked like and listened to one of his songs, you'd say he's dope. A lot of Strange Music and ICP dick riders don't like The Jokerr because he thinks he is better than them. Dude's got a lot of confidence, I admire that. That is the reason why he is so talented and good at what he does.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum