Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
MarcusO
MarcusO
Banned Member

Check this out please? Opinions appreciated! Empty Check this out please? Opinions appreciated!

Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 23:05
What's up, Marcus here.

Anyway, I wrote this rap in the past 2 days, in my opinion it's aight, but I need you guys to check it out. Sadly, there are no vocals to the song because to be honest - My voice is terrible. I mumble and fuse together pronunciation, so until I get better at delivery I am not gonna rap it.

Please tell me what you think about the lyrics and the beat together, and how they would flow. I know you can't really tell the flow so well if there are no vocals, but please just give me some constructive critisizm.

Thanks in advanced!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSHD0o8MLfQ
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Check this out please? Opinions appreciated! Empty Re: Check this out please? Opinions appreciated!

Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 23:21
Lyrics seem decent bro, just try spittin to the beat and reupload it.. its the only way you gonna get better man!
Cris J.A.C.K
Cris J.A.C.K
Banned Member

Check this out please? Opinions appreciated! Empty Re: Check this out please? Opinions appreciated!

Wed 24 Aug 2011 - 23:35
The second verse went well with the beat. I can't wait to hear you rap it when you get better with your delivery.
Anonymous

Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 4:49
Cris J.A.C.K wrote:The second verse went well with the beat. I can't wait to hear you rap it when you get better with your delivery.

This. Keep it up!
MarcusO
MarcusO
Banned Member

Thu 25 Aug 2011 - 9:42
Thanks yo, I will try to improve my delivery so I can rap it well and upload it!
Anonymous

Fri 26 Aug 2011 - 7:40
Good to hear it, keep up at it.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum