Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Jack Mushroom (odd future affiliate)  Empty Jack Mushroom (odd future affiliate)

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 3:36
He's Jasper's cousin and imo has more potential than Earl. (16 years old)
And apparently G-Mo Skee got hit up by him in September, but didn't see the email until now..haha..hopefully they do collab..

(First rapper)
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Jack Mushroom (odd future affiliate)  Empty Re: Jack Mushroom (odd future affiliate)

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 5:14
If Earl and Nas had a kid...
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Jack Mushroom (odd future affiliate)  Empty Re: Jack Mushroom (odd future affiliate)

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 7:54
GangusKahn wrote:If Earl and Nas had a kid...

I can see that..haha..check this one out

GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 17:35
Nah that was weak
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 18:23
generic
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 20:29
You guys don't listen to MF DOOM much..i can tell.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 4:55
I can see the similarities between him and MF Doom @gvg

Doom's better but this fella goes better.
CHA53
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 17:43
He does sound like Earl + Nas lol. I think he's straight actually, better than anyone in odd future IMO, including Earl. A lot of potential.

Whats with the hype for MF Doom? I have heard a couple of his songs, and he has very very poor flow, from what I heard... Someone send me his best song.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 18:22
I hate their 666 fuckin evil shit man...I know they don't believe in it and are just mocking it...But its just messed up imo...Just yesterday I was taking my brother to the pier in San Clemente to eat lunch and some kid was skating down the street with 666 in big letters on the back of his shirt...With the letters OF above them....I had to explain to him that ignorance is an attractive subject as of late and it sells...But he didn't understand that...He just thought the kid was evil...While we were eating he kept asking if I though that kid was gonna come buy us again, like he was scared.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 18:30
CHA53 wrote:He does sound like Earl + Nas lol. I think he's straight actually, better than anyone in odd future IMO, including Earl. A lot of potential.

Whats with the hype for MF Doom? I have heard a couple of his songs, and he has very very poor flow, from what I heard... Someone send me his best song.

He's hands down one of the best lyricists/writers in Hip Hop.
He also has one of the most solid discographies.

Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 5:02
Whats all the hype with this 666 shit? Is it something to do with a "beast" or something, explain, please....
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 5:16
Jack is very good i see some potential btw lift Hat were you the same lift hat on canibus central and bodybuilding forums
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sun 19 Feb 2012 - 6:08
lowrider864 wrote:Jack is very good i see some potential btw lift Hat were you the same lift hat on canibus central and bodybuilding forums

Ummm Panic
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum