Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen Empty 'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen

Mon 6 Feb 2012 - 22:42
'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen who shot herself dead after posting photo of the weapon online

'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen Article-0-118BA4E9000005DC-495_306x402

A popular high school student committed suicide after her cries for help to her hundreds of online friends were ignored.

Ashley Duncan, 17, wrote 'I finally got a gun' and then posted a picture
of a revolver which, soon after, it is believed she used to shoot
herself dead.

It followed a series of increasingly dark posts on Tumblr and twitter where she talked of suicide, questioned the meaning of her life and said she was 'miserable'.

She wrote: 'Life ain't worth the pain. if you know or have known what it
feels like to want to die every minute second hour day week month year
then you feel me.

'I might not struggle financially but I struggle emotionally and mentally and I think that's the worst struggle.

'So in asking why can't it be my choice to die now?… I’m miserable.
'One day I won't be here anymore and that'll be the happiest day of my life… I'm tired and I'm done with this life.'

'It's like God is torturing me by keeping me here.' She also wrote: 'The only thing that made me happy is gone…I'm miserable.The 'thing' she refers to is not clear, but a previous post suggests she had just split up with a partner.

She had written: 'My heart is broken. I'm not picking up the pieces and
I'm not gonna rely on anybody to put my heart back together. It's just
that destroyed.'

Click here to view the original image o
'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen Article-0-118BA4D9000005DC-868_634x378

Click here to view the original image of 634x293px.
'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen Article-0-118BA4CD000005DC-901_634x293

Click here to view the original image of 634x371px.
'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen Article-0-118BC3F5000005DC-547_634x371

Source
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen Empty Re: 'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 0:02
There's really no need to have a gun..especially if you're a teenager! Nothing good comes from it!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen Empty Re: 'I finally got a gun': Tragic last tweet of high school teen

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:38
When peope are on suicide thoughts I just play some Hopsin for them! Then they get awesome like me.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:46
Damn
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 21:56
theungod wrote:There's really no need to have a gun..especially if you're a teenager! Nothing good comes from it!

No offense, but did you even READ the article? The gun was not the cause of this situation, or even the focus of this article...
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 22:12
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
theungod wrote:There's really no need to have a gun..especially if you're a teenager! Nothing good comes from it!

No offense, but did you even READ the article? The gun was not the cause of this situation, or even the focus of this article...

lol
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 17:27
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

infact, i did.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 17:30
theungod wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

infact, i did.
LOL then. That is all.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Wed 8 Feb 2012 - 17:49
i seen this the other day thats fucked up i'm pretty sure her family said on the news she was a happy kid with a future i wonder if drugs had a factor in anyway hmmm
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum