Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Dr Dre working with Lil Wayne for Detox Empty Dr Dre working with Lil Wayne for Detox

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 14:51
Dr Dre working with Lil Wayne for Detox Newpictureor

No Dre nooooooooooooooo
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Dr Dre working with Lil Wayne for Detox Empty Re: Dr Dre working with Lil Wayne for Detox

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 15:01
by the time Detox releases Dre will dead...
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Dr Dre working with Lil Wayne for Detox Empty Re: Dr Dre working with Lil Wayne for Detox

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 15:07
Detox started out so well... now Nate Dogg's dead and instead we had to deal with Akon at the Kush-track. And now this? ffs.
CHA53
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 16:17
/Gives up on detox....

He doesn't even write his own songs anymore, he should just stick to producing and stop getting peoples hopes up for detox--I know I've gave up.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 16:50
Still lookin forward to it
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 17:27
We all know Dr. Dre's best verses were written by Eminem anyway. I don't know why anyone would be excited for this album in the 1st place, other than maybe looking forward to the eventual release of all the instrumentals, lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 17:50
41OMaXiMuS wrote:We all know Dr. Dre's best verses were written by Eminem anyway. I don't know why anyone would be excited for this album in the 1st place, other than maybe looking forward to the eventual release of all the instrumentals, lol.

I've been waiting for years man..not sure exactly why...The Dre albums are always just insane
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 17:52
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:We all know Dr. Dre's best verses were written by Eminem anyway. I don't know why anyone would be excited for this album in the 1st place, other than maybe looking forward to the eventual release of all the instrumentals, lol.

I've been waiting for years man..not sure exactly why...The Dre albums are always just insane

But you know not to expect anything lyrically crazy from Dre. I think subconciously you're looking forward to his sick ass melodies, a.k.a. BEATS!!
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 18:04
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

But you know not to expect anything lyrically crazy from Dre. I think subconciously you're looking forward to his sick ass melodies, a.k.a. BEATS!!

Yeah for sure...I know that...But its not like he doesn't get all the best features in hip hop...Its more like every big rapper coming together on the best producer of all times betas album...Hella dope
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 18:06
2001 was dope, not sure abt Detox
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 18:07
STRANGEgenius wrote:2001 was dope, not sure abt Detox

How can you even doubt it? Makes no sense to me....then again you were only like 3 when 2001 came out...The fuck u know
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 18:11
GangusKahn wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Yeah for sure...I know that...But its not like he doesn't get all the best features in hip hop...Its more like every big rapper coming together on the best producer of all times betas album...Hella dope

Don't get me wrong, it'll be a dope album for sure! But I don't wanna set my expectations high for Dr.Dre actually rapping.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 18:12
GangusKahn wrote:

How can you even doubt it? Makes no sense to me....then again you were only like 3 when 2001 came out...The fuck u know

here we go Panic

im just saying off the song KUSH, I NEED A DOCTOR and this collabo, it just looks like it wont be good.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 18:13
STRANGEgenius wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

here we go Panic

im just saying off the song KUSH, I NEED A DOCTOR and this collabo, it just looks like it wont be good.

Both of those songs won't be on Detox...Dre said no one's heard a track off it yet.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 Feb 2012 - 18:14
Alritey.

Im hoping it is good, but yeah shit can happen.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum