Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Four year Old U.S. boy brings marijuana to school Empty Four year Old U.S. boy brings marijuana to school

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 0:00
(Reuters) - A four-year-old U.S. boy who announced to his teacher at school snack time that he wanted to share pulled nine bags of marijuana out of his jacket pocket, police said on Wednesday.
Police in Meriden, Connecticut were called to Hanover Elementary School Tuesday afternoon after the young special needs student displayed the drugs, authorities said.
Meriden police said the nine individually wrapped bags of marijuana appeared prepared for sale.
Hanover Elementary School principal Miguel Cardona called it an "extremely unfortunate" and "isolated" incident that was not witnessed by any other students.
"What's so disheartening is this is really an adult issue and problem and adult behavior put a student at risk," Meriden schools superintendent Mark Benigni told Reuters.
"This student had no idea what he brought to school or what the substance was," he added.
Authorities are not releasing the names of the student or parents and police said there is a possibility for arrests pending the outcome of the investigation.
The Department of Children and Families is also looking into the incident.
(Reporting By Lauren Keiper. Editing by Paul Thomasch)

Source
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Four year Old U.S. boy brings marijuana to school Empty Re: Four year Old U.S. boy brings marijuana to school

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 0:25
haha, dope..
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Four year Old U.S. boy brings marijuana to school Empty Re: Four year Old U.S. boy brings marijuana to school

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 0:30
yeah to bad it wasn't like weed brownies or something lmao
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 14:09
lmao kids a boss... but on a serious note, his parents need to start hiding their weed better lol.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 15:13
They're gonna get their kid took away...damn.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 15:39
iSmackBabies666 wrote:They're gonna get their kid took away...damn.

Exactly. That's why if you have a young kid and u smoke weed in the house you gotta tell them "you dont tell ANYONE about this. It could hurt mommy and daddy and they could even take you away" - I'm not saying scare the shit out of them but you let them know it's personal and you dont talk about it in public.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 16:37
irresponsible parents now-a-days :(
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 19:36
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Exactly. That's why if you have a young kid and u smoke weed in the house you gotta tell them "you dont tell ANYONE about this. It could hurt mommy and daddy and they could even take you away" - I'm not saying scare the shit out of them but you let them know it's personal and you dont talk about it in public.

lol i agree to a point shouldnt tell a 4 year old you smoke weed. lol Being honest it good but from seeing it first hand its better to let them find out on their own and once they do you gotta be right on top of it then explain because if you actually hide it from them they probably wouldn't notice till their at least 10-13 years old a lot better than 4 years old lol
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 19:53
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I'm just gonna put my weed where my son can't find it. I also won't smoke it around them...even if I did, I'd just say it's tobacco.

feel bad for this kids parents.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 20:43
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I'm just gonna put my weed where my son can't find it. I also won't smoke it around them...even if I did, I'd just say it's tobacco.

That's exactly how you do it. We tell Keith (6 yr. old) it's tobacco, and that if he ever touches it he will be grounded for all of eternity. And we hide it as well.

But for parents who are just open about it (thats dumb) atleast explain to your kid that it is PERSONAL, and not to be talked about with anyone outside of the house.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 20:55
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

That's exactly how you do it. We tell Keith (6 yr. old) it's tobacco, and that if he ever touches it he will be grounded for all of eternity. And we hide it as well.

But for parents who are just open about it (thats dumb) atleast explain to your kid that it is PERSONAL, and not to be talked about with anyone outside of the house.

exactly i totally agree, i feel bad for the parents too but it sounds like they were stupid about it, selling it out their house or something. The article said the kid pulled out 9 individual bags they must of left it on the table the kid must of thought it was candy or some snack lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum