Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

70-Year-Old Woman Beats, Bites & Fights A 14yr Old Boy On A School Bus Empty 70-Year-Old Woman Beats, Bites & Fights A 14yr Old Boy On A School Bus

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 16:53
wtf crazy ass bitch
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhK0S7fTJV1S2Kjw8p
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

70-Year-Old Woman Beats, Bites & Fights A 14yr Old Boy On A School Bus Empty Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Beats, Bites & Fights A 14yr Old Boy On A School Bus

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 16:59
yo that kid has alot of self control. as soon as she bit me I woulda knocked those crusty ass denchers out her fuckin mouth.

The kid is obviously a little shithead but she had no right to attack him like a rabid animal.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

70-Year-Old Woman Beats, Bites & Fights A 14yr Old Boy On A School Bus Empty Re: 70-Year-Old Woman Beats, Bites & Fights A 14yr Old Boy On A School Bus

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 17:02
Wow... she lost her job...

I would have had a hard time not letting my fist hit her face...
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 17:06
Higher Living wrote:Wow... she lost her job...

I would have had a hard time not letting my fist hit her face...

exactly. she woulda got fucked up if she put her hands on me liek that... especially pulling my hair and biting me? fuck no I cant let that slide.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 17:41
I have only had one encounter where an older lady thought I might hit her... haha

We were driving to a buddies house, i was with my friend, his wife and child... When you could tell this car was in a hurry... tried to pass us legally but there were too many cars... So they tried to cut into our turn lane as we were merging into it. (with a turn signal and all...)

Well after being denied that route, they went around the lane we were driving in into the oncoming traffic lane. Amazingly nobody was in it this time (it is a common intersection for bicyclists) While they were passing us illegally (at this point my friend was pretty pissed at them being one of the times they tried to pass they almost rear ended the kids side of the car...) the passenger gave us the finger...

Well that did it... only a block from our destination but plans changed... now we are following these morons home... they sped most of the trip making it hard to keep up with them. Right in the end they lost us, but we spotted them on a side dirt road. We make our way to their driveway and this bitch starts spazzin... saying "you can't be here get off my property..." to which we responded "Bitch we are on a road..."

As my friend tries to reason with them, asking why they almost ran us off the road, the lady ignores him and continues to yell... Finally he said "Listen Bitch..." and was going to explain to her what they did... but she was having none of it... responding "DONT CALL ME A BITCH" to which he responded "Bitch"

She picked up a rock and made her way towards the car... my buddy asks "what are you going to throw a rock at me" to which she replied my attempting the worst rock throw I have ever seen followed by an attempted eye gouge with the other hand... Needless to say my friend gets out... This whole time there is a guy in the background repetitively saying "you better listen to her" or some shit. SO my buddy looks at him and says "you better calm you bitch down" at this point you could see the guy was losing his stable mind set... he started to twitch and went to throw a punch when... my buddy clocked him... not knocking him out but it put him down and my friend continued to beat his ass. He never did knock him out but defiantly fucked up his week...

So as they were fighting I see this lady go to pick up another rock so i get out of the car cuz I am not going to let this dumb bitch hit my friend with a rock... She was shocked to see me get out haha, and i went straight for her... I am pretty positive she thought she was going to eat a fist or two but I just grabbed her arms to restrain her... after my buddy was getting up (done fighting) I thought it would be safe to let her go... After I did she chucked the rock ~25-30 feet and it hit my friend perfectly in the temple... that was the only time he was hit during the fight...

Anyways the couple looked like crack heads in a hurry to get home to get their fix... I personally hope they were not even a couple but he was her dealer who was going to her house to get some pussy in exchange for some meth and instead she got his ass beat...
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 17:52
^ thats fucking crazy. I'm GLAD you guys followed them and made a scene because otherwise these people never learn and then they can "rule" the road without consequence. When people drive like that around me I usually go out of my way to fuck up every attempt they make at passing me. Only ever got into a fight over it once and I had my friend with me who is a 6'4 monster and we beat the fuck outta these kids.

However, I stopped fuckign with these drivers AS much. Because my neighbor got into some road rage and the guy followed him home and shot him in the face 3 times (20 ft from my house, I heard the gun shots). He had to get several facial reconstructive surgeries and he moved away, havent seen him since. That was kind of a scared straight type of situation for me.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 18:22
Hell no I think this shit was funny...Thats what that little punk gets....disrespectful little shit...You can hear him talking shit...fuck those little punks
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 18:24
That is intense... *Note to self* carry a gun

Actually in Montana we have the highest registered guns / person in the nation

I believe we have over 3 million guns registered and not quite 1 million people... The funny thing is more guns are unregistered than are from what I have seen...

And as long as the silencer is made in montana we can have them...

I was looking for the article that i was reading that in and came across this statement...

Although the primary subject of the book distills the gun laws of Montana, it is also a reflection of our strong gun culture here. About Montana's gun culture, we estimate that between 90% and 95% of Montana homes contain firearms, and that the average number of guns in each Montana gun-owning household is 27 (yes, you read that correctly).
http://www.mtpublish.com/mp/

I find that a little high since I didnt have a gun in my home for the longest time. But i do think most families have a gun... as for 27 of them... WOW I only have 5 my step dad probably 12 but not 20, maybe counting BB guns plus our 22's when we we kids and his collection was at it's fullest but I still doubt 27.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 18:28
GangusKahn wrote:Hell no I think this shit was funny...Thats what that little punk gets....disrespectful little shit...You can hear him talking shit...fuck those little punks

Working with kids you cannot go Chuck Norris on their ass... this world would be much different if you could... but she was way outside of her limits, restraining a kid and him fighting back still doesnt give her the right to swing on him...
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 18:39
Higher Living wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Hell no I think this shit was funny...Thats what that little punk gets....disrespectful little shit...You can hear him talking shit...fuck those little punks

Working with kids you cannot go Chuck Norris on their ass... this world would be much different if you could... but she was way outside of her limits, restraining a kid and him fighting back still doesnt give her the right to swing on him...

HE WAS BETWEEN HER AND THE FUCKING DOOR TALKING SHIT AND GETTING IN HER FACE

What the fuck do you expect her to do? He's fuckin taller than her too...wtf...fuck that I woulda fuckin slammed his ass through the fuckin window...no joke
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 19:15
GangusKahn wrote:
Higher Living wrote:

HE WAS BETWEEN HER AND THE FUCKING DOOR TALKING SHIT AND GETTING IN HER FACE

What the fuck do you expect her to do? He's fuckin taller than her too...wtf...fuck that I woulda fuckin slammed his ass through the fuckin window...no joke

No... he wasnt...

"A recently released video shows a former Polk County bus attendant hitting, pushing, biting and pulling the hair of a 14-year-old on the bus. The incident happened at the end of last school year. Today the bus attendant is facing a child abuse charge. As the school bus sat in the loading zone at Lakeland High School on June 2nd, the 14-year-old student flipped a 5-year-old boy over the seat. When he did so, the boy's legs hit the bus attendant, and she thinks it was done intentionally. "He done hit me!" Hattie Yvonne Branch is heard saying on the school bus video. Branch, the bus attendant, is then seen lashing back at the teen. "Stop, Yvonne! He didn't mean to do that!" pleaded Charlene Wimes, the school bus driver. Wimes tried to stop it, but Branch is seen the video striking the teen and pushing the student into the seats. "He didn't mean to do it!" Wimes shouted. "Yes he did!" is Branch's response. In the video, Branch continues to hit the teen, reportedly biting him twice on his back, leaving teeth marks. She is seen pulling his hair and finally grabbing ahold of him by the neck, before letting go."
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 19:26
Exactly, it was just a kid being a kid. Even if he was a "bad" kid she has no fucking right to lay her hands on him like that. The kid was clearly NOT fighting back.

If someone ever did that to my kid, they would end up at the bottom of the ocean.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 21:00
Maybe I saw it wrong...my bad broseph

Tbh idrc tho so I wont watch it again either...uMad?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 21:01
iz mad atchu
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 13 Oct 2011 - 21:10
Had to just watch it 5 more times....finally get it...Fucked up
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum