Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

ACTA (WORSE THAN SOPA) Empty ACTA (WORSE THAN SOPA)

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 1:48
ACTA (WORSE THAN SOPA) 39965010
CHA53
Registered Member

ACTA (WORSE THAN SOPA) Empty Re: ACTA (WORSE THAN SOPA)

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 8:30
This is going to end bad. They are going to keep trying and trying until they stop our communication, and then their real plans are going to unfold, and we won't know, or be able to spread the info. Who knows what those plans will be, possibly drastic. Our government is turning into Nazis, and if this keeps up--a couple of years from now, there will be a revolution, a war, everything. I know I won't stand for this, and I will revolt myself, if it comes down to it.

It's like our american government just wipes their ass with the constitution. Freedom of speech has been thrown out the window, and so will our other rights until we have none left. It's scary to think about how our democracy is slowly turning into fascism.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 8:33
yeah, we are fucked.

Gonna leave earth then move to StrangeLand

#Revolution
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 10:09
lol there's no way this sh*t can go through.. honestly.. too many people use the internet and rely on these days, if it goes through, i've lost all hope, and amma shit on the person who started it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 10:15
Arkade wrote:lol there's no way this sh*t can go through.. honestly.. too many people use the internet and rely on these days, if it goes through, i've lost all hope, and amma shit on the person who started it.

imma kill the people who started it.

Theyve got nothing better to do with their fucking lifes.

Seriously, GET A FUCKING LIFE.

Stop wrecking peoples life, fucking lowlife fucking fucking fucking .

Just FUUUUUUUUUUUU .. :P
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 12:19
ffs im tired of this bullshit now
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 12:39
Chokey wrote:ffs im tired of this bullshit now

arent we all...
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 13:34
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 15:18
Arkade wrote:lol there's no way this sh*t can go through.. honestly.. too many people use the internet and rely on these days, if it goes through, i've lost all hope, and amma shit on the person who started it.

And then imah call him a shithead Big Grin
CHA53
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:47
The thing is, ACTA has been debated since 2007, and it's been passed in usa back in october, and china & australia also have it. No one knows about it though. Right now a weaker version is in effect, which is why I can't see certain videos on youtube, & maybe why a lot of people couldn't see the am i a psycho vid on the mtv site from other countries. But they are only going to make the bill more and more strict though, this is only the tip of the iceberg.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 20:09
fuck these assholes and fuck anybody who is for this
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 20:34
CHA53 wrote:This is going to end bad. They are going to keep trying and trying until they stop our communication, and then their real plans are going to unfold, and we won't know, or be able to spread the info. Who knows what those plans will be, possibly drastic. Our government is turning into Nazis, and if this keeps up--a couple of years from now, there will be a revolution, a war, everything. I know I won't stand for this, and I will revolt myself, if it comes down to it.

It's like our american government just wipes their ass with the constitution. Freedom of speech has been thrown out the window, and so will our other rights until we have none left. It's scary to think about how our democracy is slowly turning into fascism.

I agree completely, man. It's so fucked up. I just hope that my child, who will be here soon, doesn't have to grow up in a tyrannical world.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum