Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread

+33
theungod
BoomBotz
CHA53
Jake The Dog
Arkade
Fitzyy
adeem
SFVigilante
PreTroll
Blaze
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Stupified
ImNotGay
RapLord81
TheRealFakeHopsin
41OMaXiMuS
funkinhopsin
gvg
King
texasiopp
BabySmacker
Frankie
Fiasco
Ryno
GangusKahn
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
liftthat
Kamikaze
Buddie
iScyko
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
37 posters
Go down
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread

Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 17:40
HopsinFan4Life wrote:Wait wait wait, now Im confused, who the fuck is TheRealFakeHopsin? I haven't got the chance to read this entire thread yet so where does he fit in exactly?

They would have you believe that I am Hopsin but I already told them who I am.... but they didn't believe me and kept saying I was Hop. Gangus is all about getting his face caved in by my boots, I dunno.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread - Page 39 Empty Re: The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread

Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 18:30
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:
HopsinFan4Life wrote:Wait wait wait, now Im confused, who the fuck is TheRealFakeHopsin? I haven't got the chance to read this entire thread yet so where does he fit in exactly?

They would have you believe that I am Hopsin but I already told them who I am.... but they didn't believe me and kept saying I was Hop. Gangus is all about getting his face caved in by my boots, I dunno.

You got banned for 2 days for trying to post nudes in another thread...Now that you've threatened me multiple times I'm gonna give you one last chance..

If you don't show up to my house within 7 days you will be banned for life from this site for posting threats. Tbh I'd rather deal with you in person, but if your just gonna troll our forums then you can go suck a dick...Then we will email this thread to him so he can see more of your faggotry...

Fuckin pussy
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 19:09
GangusKahn wrote:
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:

You got banned for 2 days for trying to post nudes in another thread...Now that you've threatened me multiple times I'm gonna give you one last chance..

If you don't show up to my house within 7 days you will be banned for life from this site for posting threats. Tbh I'd rather deal with you in person, but if your just gonna troll our forums then you can go suck a dick...Then we will email this thread to him so he can see more of your faggotry...

Fuckin pussy

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL TRFH JUST GOT SCHOOLED LIKE A BITCH!!!

The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread - Page 39 Tumblr_liig5sSq4g1qe11kdo1_400
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 16 Feb 2012 - 21:22
nearly at 100
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 7:09
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:

If youre saying george, its waay too obvious you're not, just tell us something we don't know to prove it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 7:16
iScyko wrote:
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:

If youre saying george, its waay too obvious you're not, just tell us something we don't know to prove it.

hopsins dick size.
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 15:36
Gangus calm down bruh you need to go get a massage with a happy ending aka asian delight or something. Stop channeling your ancient gangus kahn rage at me.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 23 Feb 2012 - 20:16
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:Gangus calm down bruh you need to go get a massage with a happy ending aka asian delight or something. Stop channeling your ancient gangus kahn rage at me.

the ancient gangus khan is spelt differentlly.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 21:01
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:Gangus calm down bruh you need to go get a massage with a happy ending aka asian delight or something. Stop channeling your ancient gangus kahn rage at me.

Oi homo, we need some more bullshit posts from you so we can get 100 pages in this thread.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 21:38

Didn't see your post here....

Remember saying this?

TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:this nigga.... hahaha homie I aint forget about you, trust that
imah see you in a grip, dont worry

Come see me
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 28 Feb 2012 - 21:45
fight gangus, and he will

KNOCK YOU THE FUCK OUT LMAO
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 19:44
You see the way Hopsin isn't letting go of this Kony thing on FB? His immature persistence really resembles TheRealFakeHopsin's from this thread. I would seriously bet 1k right now that Hopsin is trolling here somewhere...I think its him.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 21:28
ofcourse he is one of us...
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 22:50
Jesus, it's almost like Inception and Primer had a baby. That would actually be easier to understand though.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 3:15
so... Red Rainbows is gone? Hopsin 3
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 6:32
buddie wrote:so... Red Rainbows is gone? Hopsin 3
haha yes. and I know which acc is the real Hop if yall still wondering
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 10:32
The Event wrote:
buddie wrote:so... Red Rainbows is gone? Hopsin 3
haha yes. and I know which acc is the real Hop if yall still wondering

Tell?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 10:43
Hopsin The Real
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 15:26
STRANGEgenius wrote:Hopsin The Real

oh we all knew that though didn't we. He said it himself. I thought he had another account that no one knew about or something
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 16:17
What happened to "Hop Hopsin"? since this is the old forums again...
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 19:05
King wrote:What happened to "Hop Hopsin"? since this is the old forums again...
it's still here http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/u189
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 23:19
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:Hopsin The Real

oh we all knew that though didn't we. He said it himself. I thought he had another account that no one knew about or something

i don't think there was.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 1:09
The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread - Page 39 Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 12:49
Did nobody get the memo? I was TheRealFakeHopsin. I owned up to it in a thread on the newer forums before they went down, lol.

There is no conspiracy, sorry guys.

Frankie + Smackbabies can confirm.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 17:03
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Did nobody get the memo? I was TheRealFakeHopsin. I owned up to it in a thread on the newer forums before they went down, lol.

There is no conspiracy, sorry guys.

Frankie + Smackbabies can confirm.

The sad thing about it is some people actually fell for it lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum