Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread

+33
theungod
BoomBotz
CHA53
Jake The Dog
Arkade
Fitzyy
adeem
SFVigilante
PreTroll
Blaze
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Stupified
ImNotGay
RapLord81
TheRealFakeHopsin
41OMaXiMuS
funkinhopsin
gvg
King
texasiopp
BabySmacker
Frankie
Fiasco
Ryno
GangusKahn
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
liftthat
Kamikaze
Buddie
iScyko
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
37 posters
Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:00
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:I already hit up hopsin and gave him a link to this and told him its not my fault, so if he doesnt delete my message before reading it he'll speak up, if this still bothers him as much as it used to.

You said you couldn't get a hold of him....Another lie.

Now watch Hop Hopsin will login and delete all this...if that happens then I KNOW you are Hopsin.
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: The Business / Fake Hopsin Thread

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:00
what the fuck tech, you don't even make sense. what are you even talking about. you are about to look dumb as fuck if somebody steps up with a paypal account
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:01
25 pages of shit. Loooooooool you're gonna lose all ur MTV fans hop FFS :(
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:01
GangusKahn wrote:
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:I already hit up hopsin and gave him a link to this and told him its not my fault, so if he doesnt delete my message before reading it he'll speak up, if this still bothers him as much as it used to.

You said you couldn't get a hold of him....Another lie.

Now watch Hop Hopsin will login and delete all this...if that happens then I KNOW you are Hopsin.

you are officially illiterate or you need glasses. did you read the entire message?

***"if he doesnt delete my message before reading it"***

anybody can message him on facebook fool

Last edited by TheRealFakeHopsin on Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:02; edited 1 time in total
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:02
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:I ALREADY PROVED EARLER TODAY HOW PISS EASY IT IS TO FAKE A YOUTUBE MESSAGE OR A PM OR ANY KIND OF MESSAGE.

Hopsin hates me right now. Don't make me prove how easy it is to change your ip address.

Not to mention the fact that you could be using a different modem or using your phone in a different wifi hotspot or using a proxy or in the library or using a VPN or using TOR. There's too much shit to prove YOU'RE HOPSIN

what do I get if I prove to you guys 150% that I am not hopsin?

who wants to paypal me $50 for making you look like a dodo bird?

I'll pay pal you...Hop on a tiny chat and lets recap what happened in this thread.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:02
Hop Hopsin can't delete it though because Frankie made him Look like an admin but he isn't
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:03
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Hop Hopsin can't delete it though because Frankie made him Look like an admin but he isn't

No, he is an Admin.
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:04
@realfakehopsin Dude, we don't know you, not even you're real name (unless it's Marcus). Why the fuck can't you tell us what he has against you? We're not gonna track you down and spill the beans to your momma.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:05
GangusKahn wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Hop Hopsin can't delete it though because Frankie made him Look like an admin but he isn't

No, he is an Admin.

Oh well if this thread disappears it verifies everything
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:07
i did something to someone that doesnt know it was me and if they find out im fucked... thats all
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:08
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:i did something to someone that doesnt know it was me and if they find out im fucked... thats all

You killed tomica wright?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:09
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:i did something to someone that doesnt know it was me and if they find out im fucked... thats all

41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:09
Morning coffee... $3

Morning blowjob from Gangus' mom... $1

Trolling you all as a dude disguised as another dude, acting like a dude that acted like another dude back in the day...... PRICELESS
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:11
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Morning coffee... $3

Trolling you all as a dude disguised as another dude, acting like a dude that acted like another dude back in the day...... PRICELESS

Your getting ripped off on that coffee bro.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:11
GangusKahn wrote:

Starbucks nikka... I'll be damned if I am to be seen without sporting my starbucks logo!!
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:12
GangusKahn wrote:

Yeah man, 89cents at McDonalds
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:13
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

Starbucks nikka... I'll be damned if I am to be seen without sporting my starbucks logo!!

Circle K FTW
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:13

I am not trolling you lame ass nicca god damn you kids are the ones that belong in special ed
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:14
and fuck starbucks that shit is for pussies
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

and mcdonalds coffee is for the homeless
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Costa Coffee £4.50 for a coffee
£5.50 for a cappuccino

Welcome to England
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:15
tech you probly drink with your pinky up u lame fool
TheRealFakeHopsin
TheRealFakeHopsin
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:15
and will yall just close this fucking thread so hop doesnt see it and fuck me over
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:16
My pinky cock is up your mums ass hop
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Mon 23 Jan 2012 - 19:16
TheRealFakeHopsin wrote:and mcdonalds coffee is for the homeless

yup, shit seems nasty. but I don't drink coffee....soooo back to this Hopsin shit
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum