Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
bLaZe 27
bLaZe 27
Registered Member

What Hopsin Song is this verse from? Empty What Hopsin Song is this verse from?

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 4:15
Hey i stumbled upon this song on youtube i'm sure some of you have heard this song. Hopsin fucking kills it. And i really want to know what hopsin song it is from. Could anyone tell me?? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD7ZtYRqshc
Stupified
Stupified
Registered Member

What Hopsin Song is this verse from? Empty Re: What Hopsin Song is this verse from?

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 6:15
Lucifer Effect.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

What Hopsin Song is this verse from? Empty Re: What Hopsin Song is this verse from?

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 6:59
Stupified wrote:Lucifer Effect.

Incorrect lol
Stupified
Stupified
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 7:20
FiascoFanatic wrote:
Stupified wrote:Lucifer Effect.

Incorrect lol

Whoops.

"Now I'm a fucking product of the Lucifer Effect" (This song)

"I guess I'm just a product of the Lucifer Effect" (Lucifer Effect)

Hop needs to quit recycling his bars I guess. I have no idea what song, then.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 15:56
bLaZe 27
bLaZe 27
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 21:45
Yeah It's not Lucifer effect and it's not from she thinks I'm a psycho at least i don't think it is because it does mi right you can hear that someone just remixed it with that song. all i know is his verse is fucking awesome.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 21:59
bLaZe 27 wrote:Yeah It's not Lucifer effect and it's not from she thinks I'm a psycho at least i don't think it is because it does mi right you can hear that someone just remixed it with that song. all i know is his verse is fucking awesome.
that is an official song hop featured on that i posted and the one you were listening to is a remix
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 21 Jan 2012 - 22:40
She Thinks Im A Psycho is a remix of the original Lynch song.

I think Lynch even gave him props on it, not sure tho.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum