Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

HOPSINFORUMS.com RECRUITING (Updated!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: HOPSINFORUMS.com RECRUITING (Updated!!!)

Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 18:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:huh

lol if people ask that question....they will check out hopsin to see who he is. and they will obviously think hes dope and then they will sign up here. soooo we need to get that question coming out of everyones mouth :P
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

HOPSINFORUMS.com RECRUITING (Updated!!!) - Page 2 Empty Re: HOPSINFORUMS.com RECRUITING (Updated!!!)

Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 20:24
ShannonLuvsHop wrote:Hey everyone!! My name is Shannon. I'm a NEW fan of the grimmish Hop (I know I'm late to the party).

Anyway, I saw something about this site on the new FV video and I decided to come check it out!

My favorite songs by Hop are "I'm Not Introducing You" and "Baby's Mamma".

Hopsin is the best!

The fruits of our labour
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 21 Dec 2011 - 20:43
Yup, we got our 1st (known) female member, + 4 or 5 other people.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 0:13
we with to tone down the women jokes now aswell :P

but yeah we should have "FUCK HOPSIN"
or something like that on the fv video to get their attention and then next to it write something like "got your attention, sign up to hopsinforums"

i dont know, jst throwing that out there.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 2:11
we are back at the top ! go like satans top comment !
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 22 Dec 2011 - 3:51
Everyone should comment on the sag my pants video to watch "FV 2012"
So then the fv 2012 video could get more views and at the same time more people see the comment about joining the forums.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum