Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!)

+22
Jake The Dog
Fiasco
RapLord81
Lello
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
rollin4em
liftthat
STRANGEgenius
Matt Meyer
King
ThatGuy
MCJayFree
HubertJubberman
41OMaXiMuS
iScyko
Buddie
GangusKahn
Kamikaze
Arkade
BabySmacker
Frankie
Reidy
26 posters
Go down
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!)

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 20:44
first line of the song is too raw
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!)

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 21:09
This is my fav SwizZz verse actually...he killed it
ThatGuy
ThatGuy
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 21:14
If this song is any indication what 2012 will be like for FV my ears won't last till February and I mean that in a good way
Reidy
Reidy
Registered Member
http://newlifemusicgroup.bandcamp.com/album/a-new-beginning

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 21:23
Hey, we've all got three really dope emcees with a lot of material set to drop 2012... it's going to be a good year for hip hop I think.

At least three Funk Volume releases
No stupid ass carter albums
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 21:29
Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!) - Page 2 458

FUN FOR ASIANS AND THE WHOLE FAMILY!!
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 22:03
Saw it right when it was released Lol It was great.

Someone should put it on WSHH btw.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 22:14
am i allowed to post the mp3? :X
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 22:16
Matt Meyer wrote:am i allowed to post the mp3? :X

If FV posted it online then go ahead and link it...but dont post anything FV related unless they do.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 22:18
GangusKahn wrote:

If FV posted it online then go ahead and link it...but dont post anything FV related unless they do.
fine but i promise you, my youtube rip is better then yall's lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 22:20
Matt Meyer wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

If its a YouTube video then I'm sure its not a big deal...but why post it when the video is here already lol?
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 22:35
GangusKahn wrote:
Matt Meyer wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

If its a YouTube video then I'm sure its not a big deal...but why post it when the video is here already lol?
not the video the mp3.
whatever it's not hard to rip an mp3 from a music video. im just saying i feel bad because alot of people who do it end up with shit quality unless you do it yourself.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 22:54
Matt Meyer wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Matt Meyer wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:

not the video the mp3.
whatever it's not hard to rip an mp3 from a music video. im just saying i feel bad because alot of people who do it end up with shit quality unless you do it yourself.
my rip is perfect quality Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!) - Page 2 464751818
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 23:15
lol im sure most of us know how to do it good, but i know there is at least one guy out there thay went to like listentoyoutube.com or some shit and think he has a great rip.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 23:32
holy fucking shit. that was fucking dope.

yeah the video sucked, but it was a cypher look.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 23:37
Like half of Dizzy's verse was about Jesus/God

The cypher was dope though.
Hop>>>
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 23:40
The people on studioleaks aren't really feeling it, and I hate to say this but i kind of agree with them

http://www.studioleaks.info/forums/f15/hopsin-dizzy-wright-swizzz-dj-hoppa-fv-2012-video-41566/
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 19 Dec 2011 - 23:54
do we have the only youtube version?
rollin4em
Registered Member

Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 1:22
buddie wrote:The people on studioleaks aren't really feeling it, and I hate to say this but i kind of agree with them

http://www.studioleaks.info/forums/f15/hopsin-dizzy-wright-swizzz-dj-hoppa-fv-2012-video-41566/
LOL Like we care what they think

I liked it
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 1:29
rollin4em wrote:
buddie wrote:The people on studioleaks aren't really feeling it, and I hate to say this but i kind of agree with them

Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!) - Page 2 277638789 Like we care what they think

I liked it

Yeah I liked it too, but I do agree that it was average, not bad, but not great either. I'm just happy to have some new Hopsin music though Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!) - Page 2 3602195817
rollin4em
Registered Member

Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 1:35
yea its average but not bad
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 1:37

For what it was, a cypher style song that was recorded and compiled in short notice (literally less than a few days), it was amazing. As a song....yeh it's not AMAZING...people aren't going to be fapping over it like how they fapped over Ill Mind 4 because it's not a mind blowing track...but for what it was...a cypher style song which was recorded at such short notice it was a very good piece of work. Yeh we had to wait like 5 fucking months for some new material but you gotta remember that Hop and SwizZz were touring like mad and they're new to that shit and it's not easy unless everyone would be doing it.
Oh AND we didn't pay fuck all for the track....so it's kind of like a mixtape so you can't really ask for much can you??

Oh yeh and fuck them StudioLeaks guys because half of them don't know anything about hiphop and the other half dont know shit about shit. There forum sucks so much I get blowjobs from it.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 1:53
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

For what it was, a cypher style song that was recorded and compiled in short notice (literally less than a few days), it was amazing. As a song....yeh it's not AMAZING...people aren't going to be fapping over it like how they fapped over Ill Mind 4 because it's not a mind blowing track...but for what it was...a cypher style song which was recorded at such short notice it was a very good piece of work. Yeh we had to wait like 5 fucking months for some new material but you gotta remember that Hop and SwizZz were touring like mad and they're new to that shit and it's not easy unless everyone would be doing it.
Oh AND we didn't pay fuck all for the track....so it's kind of like a mixtape so you can't really ask for much can you??

Oh yeh and fuck them StudioLeaks guys because half of them don't know anything about hiphop and the other half dont know shit about shit. There forum sucks so much I get blowjobs from it.

Yeah for a video and song that was made in a short period of time, it was good, but I was thinking Hopsin would bring it a little more than he did. And I didn't really care for Swizzz's verse. I think he has a lot more potential but it didn't show in this song. Dizzy actually had a solid verse, but I just thought Hopsin would have had a better verse. But I'm not complaining, we finally got some new shit to bump. And it's only a cypher, so theirs only so much to be said on it. Hopefully we don't have to wait another 5 months for the Knock Madness single though Hopsin, Dizzy Wright, SwizZz & DJ Hoppa - "FV 2012" (Music Video!) - Page 2 1203521479
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 2:02
average =/= bad
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 2:14
Upon multiple listens, the song is just average in my opinion.

Hopsin's verse was lyrically on point with the syllables and flow as usual, but he didn't really say anything that he hasn't already said before and better.

Dizzy really surprised me, his verse was dope. But there are two parts where his flow is slightly off and now that I caught it, it bothers me every time I hear his verse. His first 4 bars were great. But I now welcome him as a Funk Volume rapper - he proved himself.

Swizzz started off reallly strong but then fell off about 2/3's of the way through, almost like he had to rush the last 6 bars or so. Still dope tho.

So yeah, I really like the song but it's not great. I don't foresee them making too many new fans from it (aside from Dizzy who will gain a bunch of FV fans).

But as someone who is already familiar with FV I really enjoyed that. I just feel like if that was the very 1st video I saw, I don't know that I'd do the research to find out how dope those guys really are.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 20 Dec 2011 - 2:30
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Upon multiple listens, the song is just average in my opinion.

Hopsin's verse was lyrically on point with the syllables and flow as usual, but he didn't really say anything that he hasn't already said before and better.

Dizzy really surprised me, his verse was dope. But there are two parts where his flow is slightly off and now that I caught it, it bothers me every time I hear his verse. His first 4 bars were great. But I now welcome him as a Funk Volume rapper - he proved himself.

Swizzz started off reallly strong but then fell off about 2/3's of the way through, almost like he had to rush the last 6 bars or so. Still dope tho.

So yeah, I really like the song but it's not great. I don't foresee them making too many new fans from it (aside from Dizzy who will gain a bunch of FV fans).

But as someone who is already familiar with FV I really enjoyed that. I just feel like if that was the very 1st video I saw, I don't know that I'd do the research to find out how dope those guys really are.

Yeah what you said was really on point. I just feel that maybe they rushed this song just to have something to hold us over. I'm sure they were pressured to get something out after 5 months of no music.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum