Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Any juggalos here? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any juggalos here?

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 18:48
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
Mr. Knocks wrote:Well, to spice things up in this thread, I'm always down to be that moron Juggalo hater who knows nothing about their music and complains about the stupid shit most of y'all do.

They're cheesy as fuck, they make terrible music with wack beats and lyrics, and they're totally serious about the music they make. And they have a large following of really greasy and stupid people. There's nothing to not make fun of.

1/10

If you plan on trolling, try harder.

Not trolling. I never got why they have such a large fanbase. If I said some really corny shit into a mic, would people worship me?
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 18:53
Jake The Dog wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
Mr. Knocks wrote:Well, to spice things up in this thread, I'm always down to be that moron Juggalo hater who knows nothing about their music and complains about the stupid shit most of y'all do.

They're cheesy as fuck, they make terrible music with wack beats and lyrics, and they're totally serious about the music they make. And they have a large following of really greasy and stupid people. There's nothing to not make fun of.

1/10

Not trolling. I never got why they have such a large fanbase. If I said some really corny shit into a mic, would people worship me?

A lot of Hopsin fans are Juggalos...so there's some on here...probably not a good idea to flame them lol.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 18:59
GangusKahn wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

1/10

A lot of Hopsin fans are Juggalos...so there's some on here...probably not a good idea to flame them lol.

*shrugs*

Why does Hop have Juggalo fans anyways? lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:00
Jake The Dog wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

1/10

*shrugs*

Why does Hop have Juggalo fans anyways? lol

They've helped expose his music, he was at The Gathering of Juggalos this year performing as well. A good percentage of his fans are Juggalos.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:18
That doesn't make sense to me. D: Oh well. As long as he stays away from collaborating with Psycopathic Records, it's good. Except maybe Twiztid. They're a way better version of ICP to me lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:19
Jake The Dog wrote:That doesn't make sense to me. D: Oh well. As long as he stays away from collaborating with Psycopathic Records, it's good. Except maybe Twiztid. They're a way better version of ICP to me lol.

Hopsin said, "Psychopathic, thats not my cup of tea"

But he does like the fan base for obvious reasons.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:23
GangusKahn wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:That doesn't make sense to me. D: Oh well. As long as he stays away from collaborating with Psycopathic Records, it's good. Except maybe Twiztid. They're a way better version of ICP to me lol.

Hopsin said, "Psychopathic, thats not my cup of tea"

But he does like the fan base for obvious reasons.

Well that's cool. I'm just happy he doesn't rap with them or rap like them because of it lol. I wouldn't be on this forum if that was the case.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:25
Jake The Dog wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

1/10

OF is corny with little to no talent. They rap about some of the dumbest shit. Lyrically Earl is the only one with talent. I've never heard a real song from them, either. The fans are easily worse than any other fanbase. See how that works?

I even agree ICP is wack, but the music is fun(which is what music should be, sometimes). Twiztid used to be pretty dope. Your opinion is your opinion, but don't be an arrogant douche.

One last thing, why WOULDN'T Hop have juggalo fans? He's underground and appeals to them. Most artists/bands probably have a few Juggalo fans.

lol
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 19:29
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:

1/10

OF is corny with little to no talent. They rap about some of the dumbest shit. Lyrically Earl is the only one with talent. I've never heard a real song from them, either. The fans are easily worse than any other fanbase. See how that works?

I even agree ICP is wack, but the music is fun(which is what music should be, sometimes). Twiztid used to be pretty dope. Your opinion is your opinion, but don't be an arrogant douche.

One last thing, why WOULDN'T Hop have juggalo fans? He's underground and appeals to them. Most artists/bands probably have a few Juggalo fans.

lol
I don't care. It just annoys me when people hear Yonkers and Earl and they're like "shit sucks".

I wasn't trying to be haha, I just come off as one at times...

ICP isn't even underground anymore though. They haven't been for a while. EVERYBODY knows who they are these days.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 21:04
Hopsin props wouldnt be were he is now if it wasnt for juggalos.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 21:25
STRANGEgenius wrote:Hopsin props wouldnt be were he is now if it wasnt for juggalos.

They did help him a shit ton
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 21:56
STRANGEgenius wrote:Hopsin props wouldnt be were he is now if it wasnt for juggalos.
So if it wasn't for Juggalos I might not have found one of my favorite rappers? Shit... Maybe I should stop hating them so much lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 7 Dec 2011 - 22:27
Jake The Dog wrote:
So if it wasn't for Juggalos I might not have found one of my favorite rappers? Shit... Maybe I should stop hating them so much lol

Its not good to hate anyone. Wink
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 0:00
Not all Juggalos are the retards who run around yelling Whoop Whoop. Hell, I never have. I almost got jumped by about 5 because I didn't yell it.

When I saw (hed) p.e. live there were some infront of me and my buddy being the stereotypical douches thar give us a bad name.

I think ICP is pretty wack, too. If I came off as a dick, sorry. You just seemed like you had NO clue what you were talking about.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 1:00
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Not all Juggalos are the retards who run around yelling Whoop Whoop. Hell, I never have. I almost got jumped by about 5 because I didn't yell it.

When I saw (hed) p.e. live there were some infront of me and my buddy being the stereotypical douches thar give us a bad name.

I think ICP is pretty wack, too. If I came off as a dick, sorry. You just seemed like you had NO clue what you were talking about.
I've listened to a lot of their music. I used to follow that stupid fad because all my friends were Juggalos. Even if it doesn't seem like I know anything, I do lol.

And yeah, it's those Juggalos I hate. Fuck those guys.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 5:03
Jake The Dog wrote:

maybe you wouldnt.
Same as Tech N9ne.

juggalos HELP alot of underground rappers, like they spread the music and all.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 17:31
Fact is a majority of juggalos are dirty ass faggots with a bad attitude. But that doesn't mean they are all that way. My perception of them is like that because that's all I've ever seen... a bunch of poor dirty assholes that think they are hard for some reason. But I totally appreciate what they did for Hopsin and recognize that they cant all be bad.
BeverlyKillz17
BeverlyKillz17
Banned Member

https://www.youtube.com/user/dakotizza

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 18:25
This makes me feel good that I can be a die hard juggalo and still get respect from SOME people. Kudos to you guys.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 18:52
BeverlyKillz17 wrote:This makes me feel good that I can be a die hard juggalo and still get respect from SOME people. Kudos to you guys.

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum