Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set

+8
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
BabySmacker
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
STRANGEgenius
King
rollin4em
Buddie
12 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Empty Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 3:41
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=331412153541252&set=a.148951745120628.29743.114933838522419&type=1

Can't fuckin wait! I have a feeling Hop will be wearing a Jason Mask and possibly holding a chainsaw in the video. Gonna be great!

Thoughts?
rollin4em
Registered Member

Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Empty Re: Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 4:01
wearing a jason mask and holding a chainsaw Thumbs Down

Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Eminem
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Empty Re: Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 4:02
rollin4em wrote:wearing a jason mask and holding a chainsaw Thumbs Down

Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Eminem

Yeah that's what I first thought of too. He'll most likely be wearing the jason mask, but the chainsaw was just a guess Big Grin
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 4:17
They are supposedly doing the roles of Norman Bates, Michael Meyers and Jason
Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Norman-bates1
Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Michael-myers-h2-first-look
Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSv-8YpTK6YWmNqwl5-JCOgDdTdy5e-iaObUKk16_MMJfhBxHgRqWuHhbgK

Last edited by King on Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 4:55; edited 1 time in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 4:46
Norman Bates !!!!!!!!!!!
Pyscho is my fav horror of all time. I bet b.o.b. will play it since he is tall.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 4:46
Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set 383724_331412153541252_114933838522419_1496573_652088362_n
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 11:01
Can't wait for this.
Hopefully this will give Hop the exposure he deserves.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 11:47
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Can't wait for this.

and Tech.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 12:36
STRANGEgenius wrote:

and Tech.

lolwut...

Tech already has a shit-ton of exposure. He's mainstream now. Not mainstream like sellout, but mainstream like he's WIDELY known.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 12:39
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

and Tech.

lolwut...

Tech already has a shit-ton of exposure. He's mainstream now. Not mainstream like sellout, but mainstream like he's WIDELY known.

i still say he isnt that known. but anyways
ANYONE ELSE FUCKING REALISE THE RAPPER AQUALEO IS STANDING INBETWEEN B.O.B. AND HOPSIN.
wonder what he is doing there...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 12:40
Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set AfjVt1NCQAEIsBz

AQUALEO HOPSIN B.O.B. AND TECH N9NE.
Panic
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 12:42
tech n9ne showing off the haunted mansion.

Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set 461052771
Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set 461051448
Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set 461055189
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 12:52
Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Captur12
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 13:19
STRANGEgenius wrote:Hopsin, B.O.B., and Tech Nine on the "Am I A Psycho" Music Video Set Captur12

Sick!
So it's probably being edited as we speak. When do you think they'll release it?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 13:29
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

and Tech.

lolwut...

ANYONE ELSE FUCKING REALISE THE RAPPER AQUALEO IS STANDING INBETWEEN B.O.B. AND HOPSIN.

haha dude, pretty much everybody knows who Tech N9ne is.... they just don't talk about him. You gotta have a certain taste in hip-hop / open mind to appreciate Tech N9ne.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 13:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

and Tech.

lolwut...

haha dude, pretty much everybody knows who Tech N9ne is.... they just don't talk about him. You gotta have a certain taste in hip-hop / open mind to appreciate Tech N9ne.

Yeh he's big out here in England aswell. Pretty much everyone who listens to HipHop in my Uni knows him. So if he's this big in England, imagine how big he is there in America.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 17:02
Really one of them songs were everyone in it kills it. Wonder how Hopsin would have filmed it if he should choose.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 17:54
it's gonna be a sick video can't wait for this shit.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 20:56
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

and Tech.

lolwut...

Yeh he's big out here in England aswell. Pretty much everyone who listens to HipHop in my Uni knows him. So if he's this big in England, imagine how big he is there in America.

obv. Tech is HUGE in america. thats for sure. His not THAT known everywhere else apart from a few countries. Yes he is KNOWN but not mainstream KNOWN.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 21:01
STRANGEgenius wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

and Tech.

lolwut...

obv. Tech is HUGE in america. thats for sure. His not THAT known everywhere else apart from a few countries. Yes he is KNOWN but not mainstream KNOWN.

yeah, he is. lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 21:08
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

and Tech.

lolwut...

yeah, he is. lol

I agree...When your not sucking a Hollywood cock you dont get on the radio bro...or MTV..He is known, just not considered "mainstream" because of his label.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 21:26
Tech has been on MTV.
But its just that mainstream listeners don't look out for that type of music.

Of course mainstream rappers will have more fans than underground rappers but if Tech becomes mainstream that would be amazing, or I should say mainstream going tech lol.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 21:39
King wrote:Tech has been on MTV.
But its just that mainstream listeners don't look out for that type of music.

Of course mainstream rappers will have more fans than underground rappers but if Tech becomes mainstream that would be amazing, or I should say mainstream going tech lol.

Thought MTV was like the radio...idk never watch MTV tbh tho.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 21:49
I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or Strange, Gangus. lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 21:52
iSmackBabies666 wrote:I can't tell if you're agreeing with me or Strange, Gangus. lol

I'm agreeing with the fact that he is "mainstream known".
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum