Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED] Empty THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED]

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 13:03

thoughts?
Anonymous

THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED] Empty Re: THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED]

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 14:15
Holy..
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED] Empty Re: THIS IS CRYENGINE 3 [WARNING - EYES WILL BE AMAZED]

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 14:31
sick lol, but that's how a lot of the new games have been looking lately, or have they?
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 14:33
just to troll *Big deal looks like real life probly some dude walking aroud with a Hd Video Camra *
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 15:45
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey wrote:just to troll *Big deal looks like real life probly some dude walking aroud with a Hd Video Camra *
LMAO
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:09
Whats the point of it?
Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:21
GangusKahn wrote:Whats the point of it?

It's a new graphics engine, games run on those.
Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:23
Looks sick!
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:37
A mix of COD and Battlefeild + these graphics = Perfect
Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:38
King wrote:A mix of COD and Battlefeild + these graphics = Perfect

Fucking word.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:41
yeah, it's cool, but i don't get the big deal, tbh.

Graphics engines are cool and all, but if the games continue to be sub-par there's no real point in playing them.
Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:48
I disagree. Shit like this with Halo and Deus Ex would be amazing tbh. I would hate to see this graphics engine on a GTA game tho.
Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:49
This is huge for PC gaming..damn.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:49
Mr. Knocks wrote:I disagree. Shit like this with Halo and Deus Ex would be amazing tbh. I would hate to see this graphics engine on a GTA game tho.

But Deus Ex and Halo are some of the better games out there right now.

There's just a lot of shitty games coming out now-a-days.
Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:51
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
Mr. Knocks wrote:I disagree. Shit like this with Halo and Deus Ex would be amazing tbh. I would hate to see this graphics engine on a GTA game tho.

No doubt, I agree. What I'm saying is they should only use this type of shit on the real good games like those. CoD's too far gone imo, fuck that.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:52
Mr. Knocks wrote:
iSmackBabies666 wrote:

No doubt, I agree. What I'm saying is they should only use this type of shit on the real good games like those. CoD's too far gone imo, fuck that.

True that, man.

Lube wrote:This is huge for PC gaming..damn.

Hell yeah it is. I'm tryin' to even imagine playin' games like that.
Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:56
This is getting me hyped for a new console by Microsoft now, with all these rumors going around about a new console getting announced next year and all. Cannot wait to see what they'll do with a new console tbh.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:57
Mr. Knocks wrote:This is getting me hyped for a new console by Microsoft now, with all these rumors going around about a new console getting announced next year and all. Cannot wait to see what they'll do with a new console tbh.

Until it's over 600 dollars...lol
Anonymous

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:57
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! Pricing fucks it all up.

BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 19:59
It does.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 20:18
Homefront 2
the new Star Wars Battlefront
Crysis 3

will all have this engine.

and that engine isn't even done.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 24 Nov 2011 - 20:44
STRANGEgenius wrote:Homefront 2
the new Star Wars Battlefront
Crysis 3

will all have this engine.

and that engine isn't even done.

The new Battlefront hasn't even been announced.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 25 Nov 2011 - 4:39
Insane graphics for sure!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 17:42
The framerate sucks dick but the graphics are amazing
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 29 Nov 2011 - 21:37
41OMaXiMuS wrote:The framerate sucks dick but the graphics are amazing
Yeah it has some sort of motion blur for no reason.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum