Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Cookin Lobsters The Wrong Way Empty Cookin Lobsters The Wrong Way

Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 21:08
This bar by my house has a "Maine Lobster Claw Machine Game" where you pay two bucks to try to grab a lobster. I've won probably 50-60 out of this machine, avg one lobster every 10 bucks or so.....

But the other day some dude on YouTube was raging at me cause I said I'd kill and eat a 100 yr old Lobster cause it'd taste good.

He said I was evil cause I eat animals (Fuckin hippie vegetarian), so I decided to slow cook some lobsters and mock him on YouTube....kinda fucked up, but idc, I ate the fuck outta them haha.

I sent this to him and he blocked me and told me he was going to report me...rofl report me? Hahaha

Cris J.A.C.K
Cris J.A.C.K
Banned Member

Cookin Lobsters The Wrong Way Empty Re: Cookin Lobsters The Wrong Way

Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 22:07
LMAO, Vegetarians are cool unless they get all fuckery about you eating something Infront of them
Anonymous

Mon 15 Aug 2011 - 23:25
Cris J.A.C.K wrote:LMAO, Vegetarians are cool unless they get all fuckery about you eating something Infront of them

This.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 16 Aug 2011 - 2:20
ClapYo! wrote:
Cris J.A.C.K wrote:LMAO, Vegetarians are cool unless they get all fuckery about you eating something Infront of them

This.

What I did was cruel...but I did it in spite of this fucker...I just ate me another lobster 5 min ago haha....love em
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum