Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Registered Member

Deputies shoot and kill a man....At the wrong address. Empty Deputies shoot and kill a man....At the wrong address.

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 12:57
LAKE COUNTY, Fla. - Lake County Sheriff's Office deputies shot and killed a man they assumed was an attempted murder suspect on Sunday, but they now know they shot the wrong man.

"When we knocked on the door, the door opened and the occupant of that apartment was pointing a gun at deputies, and that's when we opened fire and killed him," Lt. John Herrell said. "Even though this subject is not the one we were looking for when he opened the door. He was pointing the gun at the deputy and if you put yourselves in the deputy's shoes. They were there to pick up someone who was wanted for an attempted homicide."

Officials said the deputies did not identify themselves because of safety reasons.

Deputies thought they were confronting Jonathan Brown, a man accused of attempted murder. Brown was spotted at the Blueberry Hills Apartment complex and his motorcycle was parked across from Andrew Scott's front door.

"It's just a bizarre set of circumstances. The bottom line is, you point a gun at a deputy sheriff or police office, you're going to get shot," Herrell said.

Residents said the unannounced knock at the door at 1:30 a.m. may be the reason why the tragedy happened.

"He was the wrong guy and he got shot and killed anyway. There's fault on both sides. I think more so on the county," Ryan Perry said. "I can understand why he [the deputy] did it, but it should have never gone down like that," Perry said.

Scott's friend, LeMac Blount said he thinks law enforcement acted too quickly.

"I think because his motorcycle was parked in front of Andrew's door, it wasn't safe to assume that that was where he was at. I think they should of took other precautions," said Blout.

LAKE COUNTY, Fla. - Brown was arrested near the same building where Scott was shot. Brown and another suspect in the same case, Anthony Rodriguez, were booked into the Lake County Jail over the weekend. The Florida Department of Law Enforcement is handling the investigation of the shooting and the deputy who fired, as well as the two who were on the scene with him, are on administrative leave.

Source: http://www.wesh.com/news/central-florida/Deputies-shoot-kill-man-after-knocking-on-wrong-door/-/11788162/15527202/-/euk6tg/-/index.html
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Deputies shoot and kill a man....At the wrong address. Empty Re: Deputies shoot and kill a man....At the wrong address.

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:00
"It's just a bizarre set of circumstances. The bottom line is, you point a gun at a deputy sheriff or police officer, you're going to get shot," Herrell said.

What a fucking dickhead. The officers DID NOT IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. The guy was pointing a gun at people trying to enter his house at gunpoint. He did not know they were police officers. Fuck this shit makes me angry.

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Deputies shoot and kill a man....At the wrong address. Empty Re: Deputies shoot and kill a man....At the wrong address.

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 14:20
I dunno if im a bad person but I laughed.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 14:36
Chokey wrote:I dunno if im a bad person but I laughed.

I dunno bout that but you're a fucking idiot sometimes (most of the time), I know that much.

Imagine getting a random knock at the door and you look out the window and see people with guns drawn, not dressed as the police. You open the door with a weapon to defend yourself and you get shot dead. How is that funny at all?

You are such a weird motherfucker.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 16:57
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I dunno bout that but you're a fucking idiot sometimes (most of the time), I know that much.

Imagine getting a random knock at the door and you look out the window and see people with guns drawn, not dressed as the police. You open the door with a weapon to defend yourself and you get shot dead. How is that funny at all?

I didn't say I think it is funny that a person getting killde is funny. But that the police fucked up and killed the wrong person is funny to me. I bet you find something wrong funny as well sometimes but that doesn't mean you are an evil motherfucker.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 18:13
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

I didn't say I think it is funny that a person getting killde is funny. But that the police fucked up and killed the wrong person is funny to me. I bet you find something wrong funny as well sometimes but that doesn't mean you are an evil motherfucker.

Well no, now that you clarified that, it's okay. I know people that laugh at shit like people dying and while yeah some circumstances are funny and you can't help but laugh... I don't think this is really one of those situations bro. Cops kill innocent people ALL the time. It's not funny, it's sad because nothing has been done to change the way law enforcement interacts with people.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 23:57
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Chokey wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Well no, now that you clarified that, it's okay. I know people that laugh at shit like people dying and while yeah some circumstances are funny and you can't help but laugh... I don't think this is really one of those situations bro. Cops kill innocent people ALL the time. It's not funny, it's sad because nothing has been done to change the way law enforcement interacts with people.
Well in Denmark cops nearly never kill and when they do it's 99% the right person. It's just funny as fuck to me that they killed the wrong person. It's so fucked up to me that I needed to laugh.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 25 Jul 2012 - 4:48
Fuckin cops are retarded. We hear stories like this multiple times a year, it's like that dude who was shot and killed because the cops thought he had a grenade, when he was eating a fucking pear. Of course the police come back with "Hurr we thought he was gunna hurt us, it's his fault". America is down the shitter, I swear.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum