Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Interesting.. Empty Interesting..

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 5:20
THE 1st SHOW W/ THE ENTIRE FV TEAM!!! NOVEMBER 25th in DENVER!!! SwizZz - Hopsin - ___ - ___ - Funk Volume 2012 - Turn it up!!!

Funk Volume btw - I haven't seen the correct answer posted yet...lol. Just wait until next Sunday. Turn it up!!!

Dame can't be serious Lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Interesting.. Empty Re: Interesting..

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 6:51
King wrote:THE 1st SHOW W/ THE ENTIRE FV TEAM!!! NOVEMBER 25th in DENVER!!! SwizZz - Hopsin - ___ - ___ - Funk Volume 2012 - Turn it up!!!

Funk Volume btw - I haven't seen the correct answer posted yet...lol. Just wait until next Sunday. Turn it up!!!

Dame can't be serious Lol.

now Dame is trolling, lol.
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 21:34
"FIRST SHOW EVER WITH THE ENTIRE FV TEAM. We'll be in DENVER next Friday with our new artists. Who will they be=D Youll find out this week! Funk Volume 2012 Turn it up"

so that is FOR SURE two new people.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 23:13
Matt Meyer wrote:"FIRST SHOW EVER WITH THE ENTIRE FV TEAM. We'll be in DENVER next Friday with our new artists. Who will they be=D Youll find out this week! Funk Volume 2012 Turn it up"

now i want Passionate.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 23:17
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Matt Meyer wrote:"FIRST SHOW EVER WITH THE ENTIRE FV TEAM. We'll be in DENVER next Friday with our new artists. Who will they be=D Youll find out this week! Funk Volume 2012 Turn it up"

now i want Passionate.

Passionate had a post on his wall that said something about him being in Phoenix...which is where MK is from, and where Hopsin fought MK...

Its hard for me to imagine its not him...I'm connecting the dots here...but i dont know :(
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 15 Nov 2011 - 23:29
GangusKahn wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

now i want Passionate.

Passionate had a post on his wall that said something about him being in Phoenix...which is where MK is from, and where Hopsin fought MK...

Its hard for me to imagine its not him...I'm connecting the dots here...but i dont know :(

theese clues that r given by FV are fucked.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum