Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

You think it would be  interesting if.. Empty You think it would be interesting if..

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:11
Hop did at least one rock/rap track? At least add in a little guitars in a song here and there?
Just a stupid idea I thought up.

Last edited by Hip-Hopsin' on Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:48; edited 2 times in total
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

You think it would be  interesting if.. Empty Re: You think it would be interesting if..

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:13
Yeah hop doing rock... sure nothing with hell, satan or anything like that in that genre.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

You think it would be  interesting if.. Empty Re: You think it would be interesting if..

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:35
He has two features that are rock/rap, "Flickering" and "The World is Mine".
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:37
iSigh wrote:He has two features that are rock/rap, "Flickering" and "The World is Mine".

Don't forget "Dickering" and "The Dick Is Mine"
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:42
ImNotGay wrote:
iSigh wrote:He has two features that are rock/rap, "Flickering" and "The World is Mine".

how come you dont repley to me? Would love to get a dick feedback
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:42
ImNotGay wrote:

ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:43
Chokey wrote:
ImNotGay wrote:

Honey, all you gotta do is bring that sweet european dick my way and I'll lick that manly buldge like a soft serve vanilla icecream cone... and I won't miss a drop.

Last edited by ImNotGay on Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:44; edited 1 time in total
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:44
I know, I mean like a solo track.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 16:47
ImNotGay wrote:
Chokey wrote:
ImNotGay wrote:

Honey, all you gotta do is bring that sweet european dick my way and I'll lick that manly buldge like a soft serve vanilla icecream cone... and I won't miss a drop.
You wait all life to hear something like that but when it happens you still don't know what to say SwizZz 5
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:57
this^
Also, I think he did something with guitar sounds (from his keyboard) on "Hop in the basement"
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 0:09
Maybe his Travis Barker collab will be rock/rap.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 0:11
I think that would be dope. I never listen to rock. But it is beautiful when rock/hip hop are mixed. I think it would be the same for Hopsin
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 4:32
that travis and hopsin beat collab must be interesting, both of their styles together.
Might have a little rock feel to it
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum