Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Judge William Adams Beats His Daughter For Using The Internet!(Caught On Tape) Empty Judge William Adams Beats His Daughter For Using The Internet!(Caught On Tape)

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 16:54
http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhq6AX6h7Vz4clu5xd
Anonymous

Judge William Adams Beats His Daughter For Using The Internet!(Caught On Tape) Empty Re: Judge William Adams Beats His Daughter For Using The Internet!(Caught On Tape)

Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 5:14
watched that vid in the other thread, fucked up man. fucked up.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Judge William Adams Beats His Daughter For Using The Internet!(Caught On Tape) Empty Re: Judge William Adams Beats His Daughter For Using The Internet!(Caught On Tape)

Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 16:48
smh 'for using the internet'

u shouldn't to that to ur kid anyway (imo)
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 16:51
Arkade wrote:smh 'for using the internet'

Shit, aint no opinion about it. If you beat your kids, you're a piece of shit. Plain and simple.
Anonymous

Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:10
410MaXiMuS wrote:
Arkade wrote:smh 'for using the internet'

Shit, aint no opinion about it. If you beat your kids, you're a piece of shit. Plain and simple.

Couldn't agree more bro.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:20
Its weird reading all your comments...on this thread and the other (I posted this too) cause shit I'd get the spoon, belt...whatever when I was a kid....None of yall got hit ever? Shit I feel like a victim now.

One time my dad chased me around the house cause I called him a crack head (CAUSE HE WAS) As he was chasing me...I ran into my room and locked the door...HE KICKED IT OPEN...then I ran in the bathroom and shut my door and locked it...this time I put my foot to the bottom so he couldn't open it....I could hear him chargin at me real fast (He's 6'4 260lbs) then the next thing I know I was knocked out on the floor. He had totally crack the door in two pieces (About waist high) and where the top half hit my head was a huge hole...The door hit my head so hard my head went through it and it knocked me out lol...I was like 15 at the time....Shit I've been thrown outta moving cars by him before too...like 15mph or so....but idk he was a crack head...he's clean now and a totally different person...Love my pops now tho
Anonymous

Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:24
That was then bro, this is now. Things change, no kid deserves to get abused by their own fucking parents. Not saying it was all well and good to do that back then to your kids, but in the end why the fuck have kids if you're going to treat 'em like this? Fuck that.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 21:02
I think there's a fine line between a few smacks with a belt or a paddle and this. This was more than a few smacks, girl got fuckin' beat with two belts. Shit's fucked.

Me and my dad have gotten into straight up fist fights, I've got choked, and I've been thrown into shit(made a huge dent in a wall with my big ass head, lol), but I deserved it. I don't think she deserved this for downloading a few things.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 5:17
iH3artSatan666 wrote:I think there's a fine line between a few smacks with a belt or a paddle and this. This was more than a few smacks, girl got fuckin' beat with two belts. Shit's fucked.

Me and my dad have gotten into straight up fist fights, I've got choked, and I've been thrown into shit(made a huge dent in a wall with my big ass head, lol), but I deserved it. I don't think she deserved this for downloading a few things.

exactly. there is a big difference between getting hit even ten times on the ass an getting beat with two beats because A) you downloaded something and B) you refused to turn over

to top it off this man is a Judge, he sends scum like this to jail...
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 13:59
GangusKahn wrote:Its weird reading all your comments...on this thread and the other (I posted this too) cause shit I'd get the spoon, belt...whatever when I was a kid....None of yall got hit ever? Shit I feel like a victim now.

One time my dad chased me around the house cause I called him a crack head (CAUSE HE WAS) As he was chasing me...I ran into my room and locked the door...HE KICKED IT OPEN...then I ran in the bathroom and shut my door and locked it...this time I put my foot to the bottom so he couldn't open it....I could hear him chargin at me real fast (He's 6'4 260lbs) then the next thing I know I was knocked out on the floor. He had totally crack the door in two pieces (About waist high) and where the top half hit my head was a huge hole...The door hit my head so hard my head went through it and it knocked me out lol...I was like 15 at the time....Shit I've been thrown outta moving cars by him before too...like 15mph or so....but idk he was a crack head...he's clean now and a totally different person...Love my pops now tho

uhhhh yeah, you were definitely a victim of child abuse. srs. My dad tried some shit like that one time and I broke his fucking nose with a right jab to the face. Knocked him flat on his ass.
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 18:29
410MaXiMuS wrote:
GangusKahn wrote:Its weird reading all your comments...on this thread and the other (I posted this too) cause shit I'd get the spoon, belt...whatever when I was a kid....None of yall got hit ever? Shit I feel like a victim now.

uhhhh yeah, you were definitely a victim of child abuse. srs. My dad tried some shit like that one time and I broke his fucking nose with a right jab to the face. Knocked him flat on his ass.

fuck that yo, I remember being threteaned with the belt, and maybe smacked once (I can't remember) but yeah, damn
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum