Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Ray William Johnson said Ill Mind 5 is his favorite song on Youtube Empty Ray William Johnson said Ill Mind 5 is his favorite song on Youtube

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 20:45
Hop be blowing up
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Ray William Johnson said Ill Mind 5 is his favorite song on Youtube Empty Re: Ray William Johnson said Ill Mind 5 is his favorite song on Youtube

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 20:56
idk who that is.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Ray William Johnson said Ill Mind 5 is his favorite song on Youtube Empty Re: Ray William Johnson said Ill Mind 5 is his favorite song on Youtube

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 21:05
User Name wrote:idk who that is.

He's the face of YouTube and has 8x the amount of Facebook fans that Hop has. I never really watched his videos but I have a ton of respect for him.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 22:52
[quote="buddie"]

A terrible comedian.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 1:35
he just wants views, lol.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 3:40
STRANGEgenius wrote:he just wants views, lol.
LOLOL, Yea. The most subscribed person on You Tube is so worried about views....
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 3:58
Oh and I know this will get him views, But I'm pissed.
I knew about Hoodie Allen when he was sort of underground, once RWJ talked about him and even did that collab, Hoodie got all the most annoying fans. Now Hopsins gonna get some. I was reading the comments on the FB status RWJ made and it was all "Sounds like Eminem" "Black eminem??" HA, Eminems songs aren't like IMOH5! Just more of the fans we see on TinyChat and Ustream...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:19
AlwaysRaw wrote:
LOLOL, Yea. The most subscribed person on You Tube is so worried about views....

yes, his jealous that Hops the most popular.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:22
STRANGEgenius wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

yes, his jealous that Hops the most popular.
ha, Ray likes Hop. He's been following him on Twitter for a while.
If anything it's getting Hop more views.
Plus, He's not worried about him getting more views, Hop doesn't put up two music vids like that a week.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 22 Jul 2012 - 4:24
lol, true.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 4:18
buddie wrote:

He's the face of YouTube and has 8x the amount of Facebook fans that Hop has. I never really watched his videos but I have a ton of respect for him.

RWJ kinda reminds me of novi novak, cheats views and subscribers and tries to hard to get em, I have no respect for em
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 4:20
iScyko wrote:
buddie wrote:

RWJ kinda reminds me of novi novak, cheats views and subscribers and tries to hard to get em, I have no respect for em

This. I'm actually sad this happened. It's great that hopsin's getting more popular, but I was upset at the thought that mainstream hip hop listeners would become his fans. After this there's going to be even more of a childish fanbase. It's something us true fans will just have to deal with, but I still think that the biggest downside to him being popular is the shit tier fans that come with it.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 13:31
Ray William Johnson is the biggest douchebag. He's a pussy in real life too. I saw him in NY and said whats up and he was mad sketched out. He was like "uhhh, hi... I dont live here, Im just at a friends house. Bye". Hahaha, he definitely lived there. Weirdo.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum