Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

This Rep Situation Is Stirring Up A Lot of Complaints Empty This Rep Situation Is Stirring Up A Lot of Complaints

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 21:51
Would it help if we were unable to see our own rep? I mean its not really for us to see anyway. Its so that other people see it and show respect because of it.

It probably would be too much trouble to make this happen, but just a thought...I'm just sick of hearing people say "WHO THE FUCK NEGGED ME"....Starts spamfests in every other thread.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

This Rep Situation Is Stirring Up A Lot of Complaints Empty Re: This Rep Situation Is Stirring Up A Lot of Complaints

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 22:36
It wouldn't help, if we can't see the negs/reps it would just continue. Meaning whoever the troll is could neg you, me, or anyone else into the negatives. Meaning......you would be Arkade v2.0 -45790786 points

It would help if we had a "usercp" to actually see (usernames shown) who reps/negs us.

and it would also help alot if the negs weren't being abused by trolls. this is creating a flaw in the system which is suppose to separate trolls from good/funny posters. someone is negging people for the complete wrong reasons/or trolling for no reason. negging someone because they dislike an artist you love is beyond full retard.

I only neg obvious trolls and/or stupid posts, never for opinion differences or anything like that.
Haywire
Haywire
Registered Member

This Rep Situation Is Stirring Up A Lot of Complaints Empty Re: This Rep Situation Is Stirring Up A Lot of Complaints

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 22:45
I think people take rep way too far lol but that idea is a good one
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 23:23
I'm just sick of people complaining about it...It's whatever tho...It's not a big deal, just tryin to figure out a way to prevent people getting butt hurt.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 23:25

I'm sure it's only one person trolling with the negs. Find out who the person is and it will stop.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 23:26
liftthat wrote:
I'm sure it's only one person trolling with the negs. Find out who the person is and it will stop.

The problem is that there is no rule that says you can't neg someone. But the person who IS negging people is obviously trying to make a statement with them. If we were unable to see the posts that were negged/repped then I bet that would discourage the person.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 23:35
GangusKahn wrote:
liftthat wrote:

The problem is that there is no rule that says you can't neg someone. But the person who IS negging people is obviously trying to make a statement with them. If we were unable to see the posts that were negged/repped then I bet that would discourage the person.

If that's the basis, the system is flawed and should be removed IMO.

No rep trading.- liftthat
Just don't ask to be "repped" or "negged" after posting, let the people decide what they want I guess.- Lube
Exactly what liftthat & Lube said. Thumbs Up- Frankie

basically if you find a post incredibly useful / funny + rep

and if it is abusive - rep...- Higher Living

Pretty much. Smile

I'm sure the mods will do their best to keep things under control with it.- Frankie

like I said before negging people to troll or for opinion differences that makes you a phaggot and a retard with a "higher than thou" mindset
Anonymous

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 2:45
GangusKahn wrote:I'm just sick of people complaining about it...It's whatever tho...It's not a big deal, just tryin to figure out a way to prevent people getting butt hurt.

Word, but people just going out of their way to fuck shit up and troll is annoying, especially when posts if anything, deserve to be repped instead of negged.

I agree tho, we shouldn't go off topic over this in other threads. From now on with negging attacks, let's all go bitch in Slow Chat. It makes me feel good in me pants when I bitch. Happy
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 2:55
There's not much we can do, really. As Lube said, just try to take it up in the Slow Chat thread when this happens.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 24 Oct 2011 - 6:04
people shouldnt take the repping thing 2 far.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum