Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favorite poster on this forum?

+13
Planet
Jake The Dog
texasiopp
41OMaXiMuS
King
Chokey
GangusKahn
Evan Kettler
Fitzyy
Higher Living
rollin4em
STRANGEgenius
liftthat
17 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Who is your favorite poster on this forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your favorite poster on this forum?

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 16:29
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:That nigga Lube, that nigga liftthat, and that nigga Maximus. Even if I argue with you guys, y'all are cool as fuck.

well fudddgggee yooouuuu Sneaky

lol bruh.... the majority of your posts are the following:

- lol
- lmao
- lmfao
- this
- Thumbs Up
- I agree
- Interesting
- hmmm

etc. etc. etc.

The only time you really provide information or feedback is if it's something related to Tech N9ne.

No offense tho... I was just saying thats why nobody listed you, you don't say too much to stand out in the crowd.

Speak your mind more, think before you post. follow up the "lol" with some personal insight.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Who is your favorite poster on this forum? - Page 3 Empty Re: Who is your favorite poster on this forum?

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 19:11
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:That nigga Lube, that nigga liftthat, and that nigga Maximus. Even if I argue with you guys, y'all are cool as fuck.

- lol
- lmao
- lmfao
- this
- Thumbs Up
- I agree
- Interesting
- hmmm

etc. etc. etc.

The only time you really provide information or feedback is if it's something related to Tech N9ne.

No offense tho... I was just saying thats why nobody listed you, you don't say too much to stand out in the crowd.

Speak your mind more, think before you post. follow up the "lol" with some personal insight.

i dont care if no one likes my posts or looks forward to them and i know what you mean.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 19:20
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

- lol
- lmao
- lmfao
- this
- Thumbs Up
- I agree
- Interesting
- hmmm

etc. etc. etc.

i dont care if no one likes my posts or looks forward to them and i know what you mean.

Well, I for one love reading your generic posts and I always anticipate with pleasure seeing new posts from you. In Love
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 19:25
liftthat wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

- lol
- lmao
- lmfao
- this
- Thumbs Up
- I agree
- Interesting
- hmmm

etc. etc. etc.

Well, I for one love reading your generic posts and I always anticipate with pleasure seeing new posts from you. In Love

lmao - ill take that as sarcasm Thumbs Up
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 20:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

- lol
- lmao
- lmfao
- this
- Thumbs Up
- I agree
- Interesting
- hmmm

etc. etc. etc.

I wasn't trying to be mean my dude. Just giving you my opinion. If I didn't like you, I would just ignore you or tell you to fuck off lol.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 20:22
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

- lol
- lmao
- lmfao
- this
- Thumbs Up
- I agree
- Interesting
- hmmm

etc. etc. etc.

I wasn't trying to be mean my dude. Just giving you my opinion. If I didn't like you, I would just ignore you or tell you to fuck off lol.

i didnt say you were bein mean? same goes for you if i didnt like you id make your life a living hell Thumbs Up LOL
but i like you Blush (no homo) - k school time and then SR3
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 21:20
well damn i still got ignored after my post :(.....smh lol
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 22:56
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

hell yeah son, thats what I like about you. Able to disagree on something completely and then be cool 5 minutes later. Thumbs Up In Love (no homo?)

I don't dislike people who dislike artists I like. That's stupid as fuck lol. But yeah man Thumbs Up Happy
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 3:45
[quote="Jake The Dog"]
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

hell yeah son, thats what I like about you. Able to disagree on something completely and then be cool 5 minutes later. Thumbs Up In Love (no homo?)

I don't dislike people who dislike artists I like. That's stupid as fuck lol. But yeah man Thumbs Up Happy [/quote

so true.
Planet
Registered Member

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 3:55
Maximus and Gangus posts seem to entertain me the most no lie lol and King makes the most valid points sometimes.

I barely even post I just read around threads most of the time.

Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 7:07
ok...... i see how it's gunna be....
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 7:09
Matt Meyer wrote:ok...... i see how it's gunna be....

i love your posts.
DJ Twigg
DJ Twigg
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiggThaDJ

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 9:28
Well then... *cuts wrist*
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 9:32
DJ Twigg wrote:Well then... *cuts wrist*

Don't worry, Jon. I love you!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 13:44
i love everyone.
DJ Twigg
DJ Twigg
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/TwiggThaDJ

Sat 10 Dec 2011 - 16:00
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
DJ Twigg wrote:Well then... *cuts wrist*

Don't worry, Jon. I love you!
In Love
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 21:46
Planet wrote:Maximus and Gangus posts seem to entertain me the most no lie lol and King makes the most valid points sometimes.

I barely even post I just read around threads most of the time.

Haha thanks dude. Entertaining is what I usually strive for.
RapLord81
RapLord81
Registered Member

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 21:47
maximus and lifthat are always mad funny Thumbs Up
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 14 Dec 2011 - 21:50
haha i'm getting mad love on this thread... thanks erybody.

I feel eckstra speshul, yaaaay lady!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum