Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is your favorite poster on this forum?

+13
Planet
Jake The Dog
texasiopp
41OMaXiMuS
King
Chokey
GangusKahn
Evan Kettler
Fitzyy
Higher Living
rollin4em
STRANGEgenius
liftthat
17 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Who is your favorite poster on this forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favorite poster on this forum?

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 7:05
rollin4em wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:no ones likes my posts, no wonder i got negged down 6 times today LMFAO.
Your my favorite poster In Love

lololol.

for real Suicidal
rollin4em
Registered Member

Who is your favorite poster on this forum? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is your favorite poster on this forum?

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 7:09
STRANGEgenius wrote:
rollin4em wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:no ones likes my posts, no wonder i got negged down 6 times today LMFAO.

lololol.

for real Suicidal
Yes I'm cereal Blush
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 7:10
I thought he was going to pick me...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 7:12
rollin4em wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
rollin4em wrote:

lololol.

for real Suicidal
Yes I'm cereal Blush

ZOMG CEREAL. Sly
rollin4em
Registered Member

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 7:24
You haven't excepted my frann request
Me mad
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Oct 2011 - 7:29
rollin4em wrote:You haven't excepted my frann request
Me mad

i have accepted.
sorry i dont check the friend requests :P
Anonymous

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 3:52
Shout-out to my boi Higher Living. Joining dat Tinychat always and shiz.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 6:38
theres a tinychat for hopsinforums?
Anonymous

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 6:43
STRANGEgenius wrote:theres a tinychat for hopsinforums?

https://hopsinforums.forumotion.com/t1319-live-on-tinychat

We always use that one. Thumbs Up
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 16:12
Victory!
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sun 6 Nov 2011 - 18:40
Maximus > So far...Skee mo or Mo Skee whatever that fools name is would be dope to see live...but I've never seen em rap. I think Maximus has the most potential and talent tho imho.

Fitzyy wrote:WE JUST HAVIN FUN, WE DONT GIVE A SHIT, YOU AINT SEEN THE BEST BOY YA BOUT TO WITNESS IT, ITS ARKADEEEE, YEAH, ITS ARKADEEEE, YEAHHHHH

LMFAO!!!!!

And you all KNOW Fitzy didn't need to go to that video...he's got the whole song memorized for sure lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 21:41
Me
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:00
Oh my fav poster is Mr Maximus - Shit probably half my posts are from us bull shitting at work.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 10 Nov 2011 - 22:50
Hopsin when he posted on that thread that was asking what was wrong with his upper lip.

LMAO
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 17:15
GangusKahn wrote:Oh my fav poster is Mr Maximus - Shit probably half my posts are from us bull shitting at work.

likewise, no homo tho. In Love
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 17:16
King wrote:Hopsin when he posted on that thread that was asking what was wrong with his upper lip.

LMAO

smfh... I knew I shouldn't have posted that.

Now I'm the one that will go down forever as the hopsin lip hater, and I wasn't even the one that noticed it hahaha.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 6 Dec 2011 - 22:49
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
King wrote:Hopsin when he posted on that thread that was asking what was wrong with his upper lip.

LMAO

smfh... I knew I shouldn't have posted that.

Now I'm the one that will go down forever as the hopsin lip hater, and I wasn't even the one that noticed it hahaha.

lololol.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 7:19
Crying Damn whatever fuck yall too!!...i wasnt even mentioned, like i dont even exist
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 11:15
That nigga Lube, that nigga liftthat, and that nigga Maximus. Even if I argue with you guys, y'all are cool as fuck.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 11:57
Jake The Dog wrote:That nigga Lube, that nigga liftthat, and that nigga Maximus. Even if I argue with you guys, y'all are cool as fuck.

well fudddgggee yooouuuu Sneaky
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 12:05
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:That nigga Lube, that nigga liftthat, and that nigga Maximus. Even if I argue with you guys, y'all are cool as fuck.

You're cool too man! I just never thought of you lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 12:07
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

life story. LMAO
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 12:08
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

life story. LMAO

Haha, me too.

Crying
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 12:10
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

life story. LMAO

Haha, me too.

Crying

Who is your favorite poster on this forum? - Page 2 Tumblr_ljal6wuG061qehv22o1_500
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 8 Dec 2011 - 16:26

hell yeah son, thats what I like about you. Able to disagree on something completely and then be cool 5 minutes later. Thumbs Up In Love (no homo?)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum