Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin Lyrics Suggestions & Disscusion Thread

+9
Frankie
GangusKahn
Kamikaze
Lello
rollin4em
Higher Living
BabySmacker
liftthat
STRANGEgenius
13 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Hopsin Lyrics Suggestions & Disscusion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopsin Lyrics Suggestions & Disscusion Thread

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:14
Dat MC wrote:can't wait until the sticky get's an update. good job ppl!

working on it bro.
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Hopsin Lyrics Suggestions & Disscusion Thread - Page 3 Empty Re: Hopsin Lyrics Suggestions & Disscusion Thread

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:17
sorry about that :P
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:22
Lello wrote:sorry about that :P

no worries bro.

GAZING AT THE MOONLIGHT SONGS UPDATED.

Working on RAW now.
Lello
Lello
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:25
STRANGEgenius wrote:

no worries bro.

Working on RAW now.

if you want I added sexy cyber and pans in the kitchen (since they're not in the sticky)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:27
Lello wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

no worries bro.

Working on RAW now.

if you want I added sexy cyber and pans in the kitchen (since they're not in the sticky)

sweet ill use it.. ill add those tonight or tomorrow. depending how much time this takes :P
Lello
Lello
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:28
LMAO!! ofc, don't do this in one take
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 10:37
Lello wrote:LMAO!! ofc, don't do this in one take

lololol. Crying

i gotta print of some shit for school and my mum and back to editing this.
no playing Rage tonight. Crying Crying
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 11:26
the other thread updated. but not FULLY updated.
Anonymous

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 11:41
Good job!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 11:45
guys i need your feedback.

is it better with the album covers or without the album covers?
Anonymous

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 12:04
I'd add the album covers IMO.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:22
ClapYo! wrote:I'd add the album covers IMO.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:33
Super Duper Fly

"Uh yeah uh uh uh chyeah, TURN ME UP!
Yoo, Just leave this shit up to me pal"

[Verse 1]
They call me hop, the king of this hip-hop
The moment that I hopped in the game and got hot
Rappers thought that they would be ruinin my plots
In this indusrty but homie I'm doing it 'vualaa'
Soon as I step up the flow, niggas know I'm untouchable
With the mic Imma cut ya throat, guess its cuz I'm so rugged yo rugged yo
I'm keepin it real (fuck the dough [3x]) I'm lying homie I love it yo
I'm a beast at this, I ain't really unleashed it yet
Obviously I have I'm just bad at keepin a secret
And if you do wanna piece of this, buddy you can recieve it quick
Yeah I know that chu sayin fuck hopsin hes a dick
I gave the sheets a clip of how I met em off the game?
Imma reck it off the chain, till my records off to plays
Spread a web across ya name.
Make sure you suckin it, grab ya belt and buckle it, time to end all this fuckin shit

[Chorus]
I got some flows and they super duper nice,
Just gimme' a dope beat and ill be super duper tight,
Lace it up, sell it for a super duper price, WHY WHY
Cuz I'm super Duper Fly.

Hey I'm so fly, fly, look at me flyin away.
I can fly, I can fly, hey, I can fly, I can fly, hey, I can fly

[Verse 2]
Not abomishing, throwing one words astonishing
We coming different changing it up is what I'm promising
Yeah you got potential and all a that but chu not as sick
Someone tell these lowdown and dirty fuckers who Hopsin is!
Its been awhile, feels like five hundred years
But the apocalypse is finally here, a lot of these queers just run around thinking that they hot
But they cold as fuck, when I drop that shit gon be over and ya'll gon know wassup
Niggas actin like that they hate to show love, till they find out what I'm capable of
I'm finna fizz up like bakin soda, put so much pressure on you niggas
You'll be forced to exit the game, cuz my games is so tough
But chu muthafuckas is probably gon keep on coming back like roaches
But I have the potion, i'll reach you just like a pack of vultures
Cuz I rap ferocious ya'll lackin more shit that's needed in this
I bees the business what can I say just eave to win it.

[Chorus]
Cuz I'm super Duper Fly.

[Verse 3]
My image doesn't appear to be viscous, but just by hearin me whip this
I'm sure that chu could tell I'm lyrically gifted
Its a conspiracy, is it? definitely, if you step to diss me ill make sure you rest an
Endpiece switch a mic I'll wreck an Mc
Evidently I'm known to kill as the devil in me
You can tell its in me my flow has been mastered elegantly
If you fellas tip me its cuz you feelin the jealous envy
Next I put my thought in before you sell your cd
I wouldn't say that I'm the father of rap, but rap father died so I just adopted his ass
Since none a ya'll will take him in, watch what imma make of him
The nigga finna be the muthafuckin hottest thing again
Ya'll been treatin the game wrong, man hopsin ain't chya friend
I ain't taking back none a my words fuck who they offend
Ya'll claimin that you niggas from the hood and the streets
Then whys muthafuckin game as hollywood as can be?

[Chorus]
Cuz I'm super Duper Fly.

Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 15:54
Motherfucker

Intro]
Dad how come nobody likes me? cause you're a motherfucker, now am I really? yeah yeah, now am I really? yeah yeah, yo now am I really? yeah yeah, cause you're a motherfucker, sing my song like, woah woah, yo sing my song like, woah woah, come on sing my song like, woah woah

[Verse1]
Yo I'm Hop, sin of my family getting from daddy, when sippin' some macky hard, when he flips on my mammy, I'm just assuming that, I'mma stupid ass who gets a boost from rap, fuck getting a regular job (shit I'm to cool for that) I hope I'm gambling right, with all this rap shit, cause if I fail then I just wasted half of my life, and I'm a dropout so that just means I have to shoot dice, up on the corner with their line notice jack you at nights, I'm the type of guy who gives a fuck about my ass only get my shit straight then bypass homies, always talking bout buy that for me, nigga buy your own shit life is so sick why?

[Hook]
Cause you're a motherfucker, how come I always gotta be the one to stand out up in the damn crowd, and opening up my damn mouth? how come nobody takes me serious wherever I go? I gotta now, Cause you're a motherfucker, how come I gotta be the one that everybody hated be the one that all the girls moms saying not to date? how come this shit is always happening to me, and I'm just being me Cause you're a motherfucker

[Verse2]
Teachers say I need to act my age, bitch fuck you I'll smack your face untill you have no taste buds to taste with, I can't budge so face it, I'm raw straight from the basement, my style stay ugly most niggas can't touch me, I dedicated my life to this shit faithfully, I act the way I wanna rap, and rap the way I wanna act, and most of you niggas just don't do none of that, I'm setting up a trap for these niggas to stumble over, who thinkin' they up, went over these niggas ain't fucking sober, they not in they mind, and my style bogles the mind, the hottest with rhymes you not cause you not in your prime, I hopped in your ride, and rapid took off into the night, cause I have realized that none of you artist are tight, I'm making it mine I'm sharp like the card on the knife, why you mad at me?

[Hook]
Cause you're a motherfucker, how come I always gotta be the one to stand out up in the damn crowd, and opening up my damn mouth? how come nobody takes me serious wherever I go? I gotta now, Cause you're a motherfucker, how come I gotta be the one that everybody hated be the one that all the girls moms saying not to date? how come this shit is always happening to me, and I'm just being me Cause you're a motherfucker

[Verse3]
Why a nigga who fucks his mom, my flows much the bomb, who wanna fuck with Hop baby, not nobody that you would know, or noone I would know, or noone we would know baby, I don't fit into big crowds cause I'm an innocent child, can't understand what this shit is about, I'm always the one who getting cut off, and trying to speak, at any fucking day, or time of the week, so I decided to be, a fucking asshole, retarded bastard, why become something that I hardly mastered, it's all a disaster, but I'm gonna make it all go right, and I'm finna become that one again that y'all don't like, cause all those times y'all dissed me, laughed at me just to make your ass happy, I'm passed Stacy conceited mack daddy, is what I'm finna to become, it'll be funny so take a seat, and relax, and sip some more hennessy son, I'm a snap about faction cause I give a fuck about nothing, I'll give a fuck about giving a fuck about something, but still nobody wants to hang with me, and whys that? cause you're a motherfucker

[Hook]
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 19:17
added album covers. will edit after i watch that video of him in Australia.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 19:59
RAW is completely done guys.

thanks to Higher Living & Hopsin Is Dope for those lyrics. i repped you both.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 20:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:RAW is completely done guys.

Glad to help Smile
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 20:31
HopsinIsDope wrote:

Glad to help Smile

Thumbs Up

i still need all the HAYWIRE songs apart from I MAKE THE WORLD SPIN and a few GATM songs.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 20:35
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopsinIsDope wrote:

Glad to help Smile

Thumbs Up

i still need all the HAYWIRE songs apart from I MAKE THE WORLD SPIN and a few GATM songs.
i'll look for some of them now & also you need lyrics for bang bang boogie off of haywire 2
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 21:00
Leave Me Alone

(Chorus)
Now, everybody who knows me understands Im a humble guy, those who thinking they own me, just do me a favor, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, just leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, oooo I regret meeting all of you.

(Verse One)
Lately how much psychotic stress have you been through, right now I hate every fucking body including you, Im on the edge you'll be lucky if you do get through, if I go crazy then this the song Ima lose it to, please tell my family and my friends this, I was never happy to begin with, I actually pretended, to many hands I done left it ,all my life plans got evicted Im mad I existed ,Im finally dropping all the shit you motherfuckers hand me, the only girl I ever loved doesn't understand me, since I was young I tried to be way more than what I can be, and people still never show respect when I demand it, ya'll mentality is fuck me but I don't need nobody but me, trust me ,it don't seem like it but I been living out the matrix, face it Im a lot smarter than you think bitch.

(Chorus)
Now, everybody who knows me understands Im a humble guy, those who thinking they own me, just do me a favor, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, just leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, leave me the fuck alone, oooo I regret meeting all of you.

(Verse Two)
Everyday it's like the same crap, what if I died and never came back you'd hate that wouldn't you, Ima put a blade to your neck, push it through, quit telling me shit that I shouldn't do ooo, I been blocking my feelings but now I can't hide them, been looking for God how come I can't find him, nothing in my fucking world seems to go right, even though I hate suicide I need to go try, I live my life the way I wanna I aint pleasing you, got a problem I'll fuck you up I got a reason to, ya'll tried to gain my trust saying we believe in you, then you walking on me after all that we been through, that aint even cool, now death is what I hope you get, and just remember that I told you this, we aint cool I don't owe you shit, look what you made of me, now Im....pshhh, matter fact just stay away from me.

(Chorus)

(Verse Three)
What if I left this world today in this crucial pain that Im In, Im In, would you be there at my funeral saying oh I loved him, loved him, or maybe, just maybe you'll be that one nigga that never showed up, showed up, Im about to lose my mind ,why must I have it so rough, listen closely as Im rapping this, I used to think money brought people happiness, it does but we never think about what happens after It, since I got It I started to learn hate, everybody turns fake, wanting shit like It's there fucking birthday, and that just adds on the stress Im already dealing with, what am I supposed to let it build and sit, hell no, since then my fucking balls grew, I said it once and I'll say it again fuck all you!.

(Chorus)
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 21:08
Funk Volume

[Intro]
(Computer)
Sir, our data base has crashed
(Hopsin)
Aww fuck! Computer, find out what reliable sources
We have to maintain a stable ground until we get things moving again"
(Computer)
Funk Volume hero
(Hopsin)
Well send him down there!
(Computer)
How soon?
(Hopsin)
Now!

[Verse 1: SwizZz]
Ye-uhh!
See I coulda been an academic
Remain in college, study a broad
Maybe build some extra credits
Get a degree from the UC
Get accepted, by my family an friends
Finally get respected
But beer pong and flip cup couldn't do it
And academic probation, just labelled me a loser
Cancel ya, swear they gon' boot ya
Terminate your future
If you dont start performing like ya used to
Well hows's this for a motherfuckin' performance
Thought about it, stayed in hip hop and started exploring
Hipsters, backpackers, fake thugs pose as rappers
Whats next? FV evolved to destroy you bastards
And I ain't taking shots, it's just what it is
Im the truth like verdad, this is SwizZz
It's here now, Funk Volume, fuck all you
Im hoggin' the rock, come get the ball loose

[Hook]
If you want it, come get it, you know we got it
These niggas hop on the train, the moment we go and drop it
(Ohhh yeahh)
The same niggas thats keepin' you out of pocket, dont worry about it
We got it, acknowledge we here, its Funk Volume
(Ye-uhh)

[Verse 2: Hopsin]
I got a story, kick up off of ya sneakers, smoke on some reefer
Listen hip hop sold his soul to the reaper, ohh it gets deeper
Decent image, lyrics, no one did neither, ill listen to it
But while im punching a whole in the speaker
MCs puffin' and poutin', like they strugglin' from drownin'
They hate the state of rap, but dont ever do nothing about it
They strategize but it usually is wrong, Mama told me I'mma soon be the one
Then I hit this bitch just like a nuclear bomb
I've spent a minute tryna master the craft
Paving an extravagant path to baffle yo ass
I don't see any more obstacles I have to get past
Looks like there's a whole new type beginning after the trash
Try to duplicate, you'll never find the math that I stash
The movement is happening fast, I sit back and just laugh
Your love and passion is cash, and thats a fact that im mad
You'll get your abdomen gashed, and then get stuffed inside my travelling bag

[Hook]
(Ohhh yeahh)
(Ye-uhh)

[Verse 3: SwizZz & Hopsin]
(SwizZz)
It's Funk Volume, turn it up
I know you heard im nuts, but trust me
I ain't got the burning tuts
But I do got the urge to bust
You wanna front, you can play the back seat
Like the runner up

(Hopsin)
Grindin' till my loot is stacked
Bang this till the roof collapse
Enemies, im used to that
I'm known for my abusive acts
It's painful where this music's at
Let me drive, you relax
I'mma pick the pieces up to this puzzle
And glue it back

(SwizZz)
Please forgive me if my music dont relate to you
My lifes a jungle, im just actin' how an ape would do

(Hopsin)
Am I sane, partially
Half man, part deceased
White eyes, market me
FV, start some beef

[Hook]
(Ohhh yeahh)
(Ye-uhh)
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 21:17
Bad Motherfucker

Hopsin:
Yo, Since I was like 5 there's been nothing that I can comprehend
Ugly ass nigga, walk around with a sloppy grin
Mom and Dad bought a bird cage just to lock me in
So bullshit doesn't hurt due to the fact it didn't stop me then
I'm lucky I ain't broke a sweat, but how am I supposed to rest
Niggas just don't show respect, dissing me with no regrets
'Til they end up with a broken neck, getting deals with no connects
Bitches blowing me up but never once was it "no" for sex
Ugh it's like a needle stuck in my liver
Trying to get some confidence when i look up in the mirror
It's my girls birthday today and I got nothing to give her
That's why her mom's like "See, you shouldn't fuck with the nigga!"
You see Hop is a bunch of bullshit, not the one you should fool with
About to be on my fuel, got a problem well suck a bull's dick
You don't want to suck a bull's dick? then you can suck mine
Fuck life, I'm a menace, I'll make a thug cry!

Chorus:
SwizZz: Ay yo Hop, let me get a beat (fuck you)
Hopsin: You out your mind, you too fucking weak (fuck you)
SwizZz: Come on nigga, I'm a fucking beast (fuck you)
SwizZz: Fuck me?
Hopsin: Fuck me?
SwizZz: Fuck you!
Hopsin: Fuck you!
In the homes, where ever the wind takes us
Unlike you we let the bullshit make us
We just do whatever, we cause chaos
Fuck the rules because I'm a bad mother fucker

SwizZz:
See I'm a bad mother fucker with a bad mouth
I get drunk, throw up, then pass out
I'll blow a bitches back end then back out
Then back in again and kick her out the damn house
My lack of motivation has me sitting at home
Dropped out of school to rap but I can't make a fucking song
My friends try to give me confidence but fuck the compliments
I'd rather guzzle a bottle and lose consciousness (ahhhh!)
Hey, now ain't that some shit?
Gonna make this mother fucker bounce like a club hit
I can't do one girl, I fuck in clusters
If they don't want it, I give it to them so they suffer
Hey, you know the name now, strange child
Gonna blow up any day now
So how you want it? Grab your ankles and bend over
I'm bad to the bone, watch me take over

Chorus:

Hopsin:
I locked seven chicks with some cosmetic tits in the bathroom
I make them suck a prosthetic dick
You can tell through my poetry I'm a hot-headed prick
You think Hip-Hop's dead just because Nas said it, bitch?
Na, I was the missing puzzle piece
Got a deal, made a couple G's
Now all the women falling in love with me
Asking to sit down for a cup of tea
I'm like mother fucker please, bitch, suck on these nuts

Thomas Token:
Now don't you want to roll with your man?
Sit low in the coupe, blow weed in the wind?
You know he's a sucker, don't leave here with him, na
I got money stacks and this breeze don't end

SwizZz:
See that nigga balling, that nigga flossing
That nigga hot, he's over all awesome
Truth is, I don't need money to get his chick though
Because if she says "no" I'mma still make her get low

Chorus:
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 21:21
Nevermind.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 21:28
Lucifer Effect

Intro (SwizZz):
What if I told you I was crazy?
Would it be strange? Would you believe me?
Or what if I told you it was you that have breached the boundaries of reality?
And it is I who is perfectly sane, Hah!

Chorus:
I'm trapped in a world that I don't wanna be in but I know that there's no way out (No way out)
It burns inside every time I rhyme, but there's no way out (No way out)
My brain is not insane but I'm insane if you know what I'm saying (Lucifer!)
I swear this is not my fault

SwizZz:
In this game we call hip hop everything's twisted
You rap about drugs and guns and people listen
You mention how you flossing your whip and how you dip it
And your biggest vices become their addiction
Why? Who knows, but you gotta supply it
You gotta provide it because you know they'll buy it
They don't like the good, there in love with the bad side
Like how many niggas you done clapped last night
And how many chicks you hit from the back side
How many keys do you need to get your cash right?
I guess crime pays these days, so don't get upset when I talk this way
I'mma say whatever I want, whenever I want, to whoever I want, these are just my devilish thoughts
I'm not looking for salvation, I'm just a really good person in a fucked up situation

(Chorus)
I'm trapped in a world that I don't wanna be in but I know that there's no way out (No way out)

Hopsin:
If it's not yours, whose fault is it?
My brain's a nice home with a rude dog in it
Yea I had a couple of rules, the rules all bended
When I shake my head can't you hear the screws lost in it?
I done spent years working on this new raw image
Tightening up my sinister groove ya'll witnessed
As time goes on I get much stupider
And yes, I guess I'm just a product of the Lucifer effect
Because all these rappers out now are way too cocky
So I have to do this shit I do to make you watch me
And if you wack with a record deal I think you robbed me
So will Hopsin come and break you? Probably
There's been enough beef up in this industry but shit I'm bout to make more
It's what I threw my life away for
And those of you who killed hip hop caused this shit
Now I'm bout to murk you on the track and off of it

(Chorus)

(SwizZz)
This ain't my fault, hip hop made me do it
Lose it, now my whole fucking life is ruined

(Hopsin)
Hold up, just because you don't do the same shit they do
You wanna break rules, and run around trying to blame who?
Me? Hip hop? I fucking tried to save you
Now your acting like I never even tried to

(SwizZz)
Oh hop, so you're that nigga hip-hop?
I should bump you, you should get your fucking shit knocked
You're the reason why my album won't drop
You're the reason why I never ever was hot

(Hopsin)
Don't blame me cause you ain't hot
You don't know how the new age rocks
And your label isn't dropping you cause there's a chance that you may flop
I'd actually be really surprised if you made gwop up in this industry

(SwizZz)
See now motherfucker you're kidding me
Your opinion really doesn't mean shit to me
Because I could murk any beat on any day
Rumor has it that your ass is dead anyway

(Hopsin)
For saying that you deserve to die
We got Soulja Boy, Tyga, Young Berg and Plies
Shawty Low, Bow Wow, Yung Joc and the rest
You think I'm dead? I should put a hole in your chest, bitch

(SwizZz)
Come on hip hop they aren't real rappers
They're entertainers, actors, pure laughter
I think I got this shit mastered
You thinking differently then you got this shit backwards

(Hopsin)
Then if I got this shit backwardsThen all of the above
Will be irrelevant to you trying too hard to be a thug
You trying to blame me for shit that I didn't do?
Maybe this game isn't meant for you

(SwizZz)
It may be true, but hey I really don't give a shit
Far as I know you're dead, live with it

(Chorus)
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 21:37
Cover Up

[Intro]
I can tell you a real cool girl
I mean it doesn’t take much to see it
And I know we’ve been talking for a while now
And I can kinda see that you’re starting to catch feelings
But I just wanna let you know
That I have very, very high expectations

[1st Verse]
I’m like Romeo, I’m looking for my Juliet
I’m known for trashing bitches I catch you slippin’ then you’ll be next
Let me find out you’ fascinated by y’all to jewelry sets
Cars and all that fancy type of shit you’ll be surely wrecked
I’ll never trust you, don’t run up asking why not
‘Cuz look bitch you got more fucking guy friends then I’ve got
Ya its true, we share a bond, you’re pretty and your hair is long
But I can get over you very quickly when our air is gone
If I fall in love and find some dirt, I conceal it well
Then pop out the blue to make your whole life a living hell
Leaving my heart bruised really isn’t a smart move
‘Cuz that’s how you get your ass pushed out a moving car pool
I roll a half a mile when agony till your ribs sore
I won’t give a fuck ‘cause you’re all that I had to live for
Don’t try to date me if you plannin’ on creeping
I got a habit of cheatin’ getting some vaginal beatings, shit

[Chorus]
And there are souls who cover up and choose to move further (further)
If I find that you fucking around I swear to God bitch you gon’ be murdered (murdered)
Do you wanna die tonight? Sometimes I don’t really know what’s up with you
But you already knowing that my love is true, been saving it up just for you

[2nd Verse]
See I respect you, I expect respect likewise
I played the dumb guy once, I played the dumb guy twice
Nobody knows my strife, I never chose my life
There’s never no highlights in this twisted curl twilight
Ill be damned if you contribute stress to my worries
My hearts on its last limb, so it’s destined to hurt me
My last girlfriend screwed me and left in a hurry
And ignores all my phone calls just to disturb me
So be completely honest, is love what your focus is
Or should I pull my dick out right now and get it over with?
Is that what you want? Is that what you need?
Want me to pound your fucking ass till you bleed
Then blast a few seeds, up in your coochie
Come on, you can’t bullshit a bullshitter
And bitches wonder why I rap like a cruel nigga
I need a woman who’s amazing that can do right
Until then I guess that ill be gazing at the moonlight

(Chorus)
If I find that you fucking around I swear to God bitch you gon’ be murdered (murdered)

[3rd Verse]
You probably think I’m buzzing, raw, angry and rugged
Aww maybe he’s thuggin’ but that’s how crazy my love is
I’m a dedicated romance brother whose been played
Way to many times now I’m resorting to switch blades
So if I say I love you, more than likely I mean it
Next time I write an agreement for stupid trifling reasons
To dare to fight and the screaming a better lifes what I’m seeking
How come bitches now-a-days never try to be decent?
I never even used to use the word bitch
And every chick I ever called it fucking deserved it, they earned it
I’m the type of guy your parents want you to marry
I ain’t no mother fucking mind freak that haunts you who’s scary
But when I’m getting fucked over, that all changes
I get dangerous, my mind turns oh so shameless
And my veins just, pop out my head I’m real anxious
To show you the true definition of what pain is, bitch

(Chorus 2x)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum