Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TehZed
Registered Member

Hello from Egypt! Empty Hello from Egypt!

Mon 24 Feb 2014 - 12:47
So I'm a 20-year-old Egyptian student who enjoys listening to the dope songs that Hop makes, I used to be into rap music since I was 16 or something and knew of Hopsin around 1 year ago and the man is the best rapper alive -for me at least.

So I started making lyric-videos of Hopsin songs, is it against the rules if I post links to my videos on youtube?
I just want him to be heard as he deserves it. :)
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Hello from Egypt! Empty Re: Hello from Egypt!

Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 2:09
This forum's pretty dead, but it's cool to see someone from Egypt on here.
TehZed
Registered Member

Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 12:36
Nidac_7 wrote:This forum's pretty dead, but it's cool to see someone from Egypt on here.

Hey there! Well, I noticed how dead this forum is, but it's worth a shot anyway. I feel like I'm the only one in Egypt who's listening to Hopsin, so I really needed to have the company of other pals and I found this forum.

Thanks for the reply!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 26 Feb 2014 - 17:25
its so sad i only can pronounce arabic swearwords and not write them. Im sorry dude I let you down :(
one of my good friends are from egypt actually so I know a lot about swearing and all kinds of shit. I jus cant write them.
TehZed
Registered Member

Fri 28 Feb 2014 - 9:38
Chokey wrote:its so sad i only can pronounce arabic swearwords and not write them. Im sorry dude I let you down :(
one of my good friends are from egypt actually so I know a lot about swearing and all kinds of shit. I jus cant write them.

Haha! It's okay, I can teach you how to write some if you want to. Most of foreigners I met are only into swear words only when it comes to knowing Arabic. :D
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 28 Feb 2014 - 20:14
TehZed wrote:
Chokey wrote:its so sad i only can pronounce arabic swearwords and not write them. Im sorry dude I let you down :(

Haha! It's okay, I can teach you how to write some if you want to. Most of foreigners I met are only into swear words only when it comes to knowing Arabic. :D
haha. I could say go fuck a donkey a couple of years ago.
rhada(do not know if its how you write it put thats how you pronounce it, pretty sure you know what i mean)
TehZed
Registered Member

Fri 28 Feb 2014 - 21:00
Chokey wrote:
TehZed wrote:

haha. I could say go fuck a donkey a couple of years ago.
rhada(do not know if its how you write it put thats how you pronounce it, pretty sure you know what i mean)

Actually we (People from Alexandria) don't use this that much, your friend must be from another place in Egypt. Anyway feel free to ask for any words either they're for swear or if you want to troll some one who's Egyptian or even an Arabian. :D
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Sun 2 Mar 2014 - 20:14
From Egypt, that's cool! Welcome to this forum. Unfortunately this forum died as already mentioned a couple of months ago. But anyway it is great to salute new members. Stick around!

TehZed
Registered Member

Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 11:13
Mark us wrote:From Egypt, that's cool! Welcome to this forum. Unfortunately this forum died as already mentioned a couple of months ago. But anyway it is great to salute new members. Stick around!

Hello there! I'm trying my best to stick around I kind of check it every couple of days, but it's too disappointing to be honest, every forum has its own "death period" or whatever.
I'm glad that I can chat with more people who like Hopsin though, since NONE of my friends or people I know are into his music. :)
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 14:03
Well, since Hop just released KM we probably won't hear anything from him for a long time. But through these forums I discovered so many new artists, who let me forget the long wait for KM, which is a blessing. Honestly, most of us aren't here anymore because of Hopsin. The hopes for KM probably were to high since it was pushed back so often that it couldn't saitsfy the fans.
TehZed
Registered Member

Mon 3 Mar 2014 - 19:44
Mark us wrote:Well, since Hop just released KM we probably won't hear anything from him for a long time. But through these forums I discovered so many new artists, who let me forget the long wait for KM, which is a blessing. Honestly, most of us aren't here anymore because of Hopsin. The hopes for KM probably were to high since it was pushed back so often that it couldn't saitsfy the fans.

I used to listen to B.o.B and Eminem before knowing Hopsin, I did not wait the same as you guys and I really find the album satisfying. I know how you felt since he used to talk about it like years ago, I think he's going to take a LONG break based on most of what he said in the songs.

I also like SwizZz too, but not all of his works amaze me, I'm kind of picky when it comes to songs.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum