Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

My first single! A Tribe Called Quest Remix Empty My first single! A Tribe Called Quest Remix

Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 9:10
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAlcIpgF6Xk

This is the first offical single from my upcoming mixtape, it's over the "Can I Kick It?" BEAT.
Drop some feedback.
Peace.
iamraw24
iamraw24
Registered Member

My first single! A Tribe Called Quest Remix Empty Re: My first single! A Tribe Called Quest Remix

Mon 3 Feb 2014 - 16:55
I really like it bro! The flow is just right. The lyrics are funny. Keep going! Cant wait to hear more
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

My first single! A Tribe Called Quest Remix Empty Re: My first single! A Tribe Called Quest Remix

Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 9:51
iamraw24 wrote:I really like it bro! The flow is just right. The lyrics are funny. Keep going! Cant wait to hear more

Thanks, homie!
Like I said, check out my Facebook page if you're keen to stay updated, your support is appreciated.
Also, just out of curiosity, is there any rappers you think I sound similar to, whether in terms of flow, delivery, lyrics or whatever? Like anyone you would compare me too?
iamraw24
iamraw24
Registered Member

Tue 4 Feb 2014 - 17:05
Perfect Stranger wrote:
iamraw24 wrote:I really like it bro! The flow is just right. The lyrics are funny. Keep going! Cant wait to hear more

Thanks, homie!
Like I said, check out my Facebook page if you're keen to stay updated, your support is appreciated.
Also, just out of curiosity, is there any rappers you think I sound similar to, whether in terms of flow, delivery, lyrics or whatever? Like anyone you would compare me too?

Not Really....The lyrics remind me of Hopsin or Cryptic Wisdom. How old are you again? and what mic do you use? Im a 14 year old rapper, so i am still learning alot of things.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 5:15
iamraw24 wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Thanks, homie!

Not Really....The lyrics remind me of Hopsin or Cryptic Wisdom. How old are you again? and what mic do you use? Im a 14 year old rapper, so i am still learning alot of things.

I'm 14.
I won the studio time so I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly, but I'm pretty sure the mic was a Shure SM7B - keeping in mind that this song hasn't been mixed or mastered - it's the type of mic Michael Jackson used when he recorded Thriller apparently.
I think they're relatively expensive but I'm sure you could get a good deal somewhere.
iamraw24
iamraw24
Registered Member

Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 5:46
Perfect Stranger wrote:
iamraw24 wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Thanks, homie!

I'm 14.
I won the studio time so I wouldn't be able to tell you exactly, but I'm pretty sure the mic was a Shure SM7B - keeping in mind that this song hasn't been mixed or mastered - it's the type of mic Michael Jackson used when he recorded Thriller apparently.
I think they're relatively expensive but I'm sure you could get a good deal somewhere.

Here is a song of mine! Can you give me some honest feedback? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEFY3Nxnons Thanks!
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 7 Feb 2014 - 8:51
iamraw24 wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
iamraw24 wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:

Thanks, homie!

I'm 14.

Here is a song of mine! Can you give me some honest feedback? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEFY3Nxnons Thanks!

Trippy ass video.
The thing you have a problem with - at least from this song is - you don't really sound that passionate, like you just sound like you're talking fast which can lead to your diction not always being clear.
I know this was a contest, and the unwritten rule for most MC's is too brag about themselves - I am guilty of this sometimes - but it would've been cool if you had a more focused topic.
Otherwise, this was quite solid. You have some good lyrics and potential.
Work on the things I said above you'll be straight.
Keep it up, mate.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 11 Feb 2014 - 8:33
bump 4 yo bitch ass.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 3:50
bump./
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 4:33
Perfect Stranger wrote:bump./
this is the deadest forum on the internet.
u should probably find another to promote ur music on.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 16 Feb 2014 - 8:43
Hunter wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:bump./
this is the deadest forum on the internet.
u should probably find another to promote ur music on.

Oh, I have other places but I used to do it here all the time, until like you said it fucking died.
While you're here, what do you think of the song?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum