Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Lord Jamar does it again: Kendrick vs. Drake Empty Lord Jamar does it again: Kendrick vs. Drake

Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 6:36

Busta Rhymes 
anyone who actually thinks this is used to simple ass punchlines and non-complex lyrics, so they dont understand the depth and lyricism of Kendricks lyrics.

"but Drake is so deep, he says shit nobody would think of"
FOH
King
King
Registered Member

Lord Jamar does it again: Kendrick vs. Drake Empty Re: Lord Jamar does it again: Kendrick vs. Drake

Fri 10 Jan 2014 - 23:19
Drake is not to be underestimated musically but Kendrick is more of an MC than Drake would ever be, battle would be won by kendrick EASILY if it happened. Drake would probably win in terms of sales though  Kanye Shrug 

Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Lord Jamar does it again: Kendrick vs. Drake Empty Re: Lord Jamar does it again: Kendrick vs. Drake

Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 0:46
To be fair he clearly stated he hadn't heard much of Kendrick's music. This shit happens everyday on the internet, people claim certain rappers are better than others when they're not familiar with a decent portion of their discographies.
Registered Member

Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 0:57
Jeet wrote:To be fair he clearly stated he hadn't heard much of Kendrick's music. This shit happens everyday on the internet, people claim certain rappers are better than others when they're not familiar with a decent portion of their discographies.

To be fair? Well he's not being too fair is he? Dude is a joke.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 1:20
Lord Jamar is a legendary producer and is a somewhat good rapper. So no need to call him a joke. I admit that I think he has said some stupd things in the past. Especially on vladtv, however I wouldn't diss him for just stating his opinion on these two rappers though. Personally I barely like anything out of Drake's music but that doesn't mean I hate anyone who does. So if he prefers listening to Drake over Kendrick it shouldn't be such a big deal.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Sat 11 Jan 2014 - 21:18
https://twitter.com/lordjamar/statuses/421663758319366144
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sun 12 Jan 2014 - 9:51
I rest my case
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 13 Jan 2014 - 4:00
Lord Jamar speaks without thinking a lot, you would expect someone who's been in the game for a while would know the top rappers in the game, especially the highly relevant ones.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum