Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee Empty My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Thu 2 Jan 2014 - 9:17
Hey guys,
Check out my new song off my upcoming mixtape, "DancingOnYourWindpipe", this is a promo track.
I edited and filmed the video myself so I apologize in advance.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee Empty Re: My new song "A.D.H.D" - Vijilantee

Sun 5 Jan 2014 - 9:14
bump.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Tue 7 Jan 2014 - 21:32
Well, I can say you've improved a lot compared to other stuff I've heard. Most notably your voice sounds a lot better now, not near as forced. The flow was pretty awkward at times though. I'm not listening to it right now but an example would be the part about wishing you could play basketball. If I remember correctly that part just sounded, real off. Also, the video as you mentioned in your post was pretty lackluster. But hell, it's better than nothing. At the end of the day though, the song is not that good(just my opinion). But you're 13 and you've got all the time in the world to improve. Just keep working at it.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 5:53
As I've said this was recorded a few months ago but then again I'm not here to make excuses I was just anxious to release it and I've got some good feedback so far.
I'm 14 now btw.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 6:13
Perfect Stranger wrote:As I've said this was recorded a few months ago but then again I'm not here to make excuses I was just anxious to release it and I've got some good feedback so far.
I'm 14 now btw.

I didn't mean to come off negatively. Was just trying to give you feedback man. Like I said it was an improvement. Just don't like the song personally. I have no real qualms with it other than the flow being off a few times. And my bad on the age, was just going by what you said in the title.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 8 Jan 2014 - 9:41
dukeblue wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:As I've said this was recorded a few months ago but then again I'm not here to make excuses I was just anxious to release it and I've got some good feedback so far.
I'm 14 now btw.

I didn't mean to come off negatively. Was just trying to give you feedback man. Like I said it was an improvement. Just don't like the song personally. I have no real qualms with it other than the flow being off a few times. And my bad on the age, was just going by what you said in the title.

My apologies if I sounded rude or anything, I do appreciate your feedback bruh.
Fair enough, I'll take note of being more particular about my flow in future.
Also, no dramas it was my birthday like the next day after I uploaded it so I could hardly blame you haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum