Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!?

+18
Hip-Hopsin'
Perfect Stranger
semaj116
Turdburglar
STRANGEgenius
Hunter
BraidzMC
Grafik
King
AlwaysRaw
Fiasco
BabySmacker
Chokey
Bladerunner
Mark us
Buddie
adeem
iamraw24
22 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 2 Empty Re: KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!?

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 4:23
"where will I go"

"gazing at the moonlight"

"you are my enemy"

Why are you surprised by Hopsins name choices?
It's been like that from the start.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 2 Empty Re: KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!?

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 4:29
If I ever become a rapper I'll make a song called "Hitler Did Nothing Wrong" and it'll be about how we should respect planet earth or something.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 4:49
Hopsin stays woat song namer
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 8:23
Grafik wrote:I'm not saying anything about the songs themselves, just the titles. they sound so stupid. nocturnal rainbows was good and wasn't a song bitching about stupid shit. these song titles give me the impression that they will sound like him being over emotional about things going on in his life and just all complaining. Not even the good kind of sad song, just whining.

Damn guys, can't You just show a little patience and wait for the album these fucking two weeks or so? It is You who's fucking whining all the time!
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 8:31
Idgaf, I think Hopsin tried his best to release it on the date but shit happens, i can take another week.
I'm just enjoying this mediocre ass MMLP2 In Love
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 8:49
King
I'm just enjoying this mediocre ass MMLP2 KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 2 4293589079

hahaha maybe Hopsin pushed the album back on purpose to give us some time to listen to 'this mediocre ass MMLP2' ?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 14:36
so Buddies post is the OFFICIAL tracklist?
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 16:47
STRANGEgenius wrote:so Buddies post is the OFFICIAL tracklist?
According to Hopsin yes.
Turdburglar
Turdburglar
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 17:48
I think Hopsin is just a big baby it most be that time of month for him
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 18:49
STRANGEgenius wrote:so Buddies post is the OFFICIAL tracklist?
Not 100% official because I'm sure there are some missing features (Tech, Yela, ect.)
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 20:47
Bladerunner wrote:King
I'm just enjoying this mediocre ass MMLP2 KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 2 4293589079

hahaha maybe Hopsin pushed the album back on purpose to give us some time to listen to 'this mediocre ass MMLP2' ?
>mmlp2
>mediocre

KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 2 Z9SOi1qmTjG6itvR9V3E+uhavinagiggle
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 20:59
Baby Smacker wrote:

>mmlp2 
>mediocre

KM TRACK LIST!!!!! Is Hopsin Leaking his own album!? - Page 2 Z9SOi1qmTjG6itvR9V3E+uhavinagiggle
 This fox is overweight.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 22:24
Bladerunner wrote:
Baby Smacker wrote:

>mmlp2 
>mediocre

This fox is overweight.
u fokin wot m8?
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 8 Nov 2013 - 22:42
The tracklist hop posted is all sloppy and im sure it's not completely accurate, he already confirmed tech beforehand and tech recorded that verse a while ago already and its on the "rip your heart out" track.

The only thing im unsure of is yelawolf, yela keeps his collab stuff low key and the last interview Hopsin had about his album no questions were asked on such track.
Grafik
Grafik
Registered Member
http://www.rappingreptile.tk/

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 3:07
Bladerunner wrote:
Grafik wrote:I'm not saying anything about the songs themselves, just the titles. they sound so stupid. nocturnal rainbows was good and wasn't a song bitching about stupid shit. these song titles give me the impression that they will sound like him being over emotional about things going on in his life and just all complaining. Not even the good kind of sad song, just whining.

Damn guys, can't You just show a little patience and wait for the album these fucking two weeks or so? It is You who's fucking whining all the time!
How about I stab your cunt mother in the throat?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 3:22
King wrote:The tracklist hop posted is all sloppy and im sure it's not completely accurate, he already confirmed tech beforehand and tech recorded that verse a while ago already and its on the "rip your heart out" track.

The only thing im unsure of is yelawolf, yela keeps his collab stuff low key and the last interview Hopsin had about his album no questions were asked on such track.
Pretty sure the next few shows Hopsin is doing have Yelawolf as well.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 4:23
ofcrsetheyhaveasong together but I need some confirmation like we got on tech.
semaj116
Registered Member

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 5:17
I really think this album is going to sell very poorly. Think about it, only Hopsin's core fans are paying attention to him these days. The rest of the internet almost hates the dude. His mass appeal to wider audiences has significantly died down too, Hop is Back hasn't even hit 2mil views yet.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 5:58
semaj116 wrote:I really think this album is going to sell very poorly. Think about it, only Hopsin's core fans are paying attention to him these days. The rest of the internet almost hates the dude. His mass appeal to wider audiences has significantly died down too, Hop is Back hasn't even hit 2mil views yet.
Hopsin is a bigger artist than some people think. He gained nearly 400,000 Facebook likes in the past few months and has close to 250,000 people "talking about him" as well (Eminem has 1.4 million 2 days after his dropping his album). Obviously Facebook doesn't mean everything, but it gives you an idea of an artist's popularity. If they get a distribution company similar to Strange Music's than I think this album will sell pretty well.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 8:02
will Knock Madness be in stores though?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 8:46
STRANGEgenius wrote:will Knock Madness be in stores though?
I'm sure it'll be available at Best Buy. Not sure about other stores though. It depends on who their distribution company is.
Bladerunner
Bladerunner
Registered Member

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 9:19
Grafik wrote:
Bladerunner wrote:
Grafik wrote:I'm not saying anything about the songs themselves, just the titles. they sound so stupid. nocturnal rainbows was good and wasn't a song bitching about stupid shit. these song titles give me the impression that they will sound like him being over emotional about things going on in his life and just all complaining. Not even the good kind of sad song, just whining.

How about I stab your cunt mother in the throat?

Kid, I suggest U find a girl first and stab her with your dick, this is much more exciting, try it. You'll feel better.
Satisfying your suppressed sexual needs by using phallic-shaped tools like knives to stab elderly women will only deepen your frustrations and worsen your present condition severly.

Last edited by Bladerunner on Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 13:19; edited 1 time in total
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 11:04
I assume so.
I saw a copy of GATM at JBHIFI a few months back.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 13:06
I thought they already confirmed it would be with certain retailers.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 9 Nov 2013 - 13:28
BabySmacker wrote:
I thought they already confirmed it would be with certain retailers.
cool beans.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum