Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LAUSD

+14
AlwaysRaw
texasiopp
knockmathers
Chokey
Coolguy 127
iSigh
BitchNigga
Hunter
Inhansed
Nay Nay
semaj116
Frankie
fxtdiilz
yo
18 posters
Go down
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

LAUSD - Page 2 Empty Re: LAUSD

Fri 11 Oct 2013 - 2:55
Edited

Last edited by Hunter on Mon 2 Dec 2013 - 3:06; edited 1 time in total
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 0:22
in hopsins freestyle from this he talks about having sex with a prostitute to lose his virginity.. I thought he was just clowning with those lyrics just like he does with a shit load of others. but in ill mind of hopsin 4 when once again i thought he was clowning he says 
"Life was lame I had to pay money to fuck a whore" 

I'm sorry if I was just real slow clicking onto all of this lol, but did anyone else know for sure that's what he did? and what other references does he make to it?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 0:52
fxtdiilz wrote:in hopsins freestyle from this he talks about having sex with a prostitute to lose his virginity.. I thought he was just clowning with those lyrics just like he does with a shit load of others. but in ill mind of hopsin 4 when once again i thought he was clowning he says 

I'm sorry if I was just real slow clicking onto all of this lol, but did anyone else know for sure that's what he did? and what other references does he make to it?
hahaha, that's pretty funny if it's real.
I don't know about any other clues but I wouldn't really doubt it.. Except I remember him talking about the fat chick he talked about in pans in the kitchen being his first time, but I'm not positive.
semaj116
Registered Member

Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 2:54
Hunter wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Hunter wrote:do you know the tracklists for them?
Yeah (except for like 3 of them). On the version in the picture that you are trying to figure out what the titles are, you only have 1,4,6,7, and 16 correct.
thanks, can you tell me them tho?
he wont because nay nay likes to feel special as he masturbates to his exclusive hopsin ino
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 3:57
semaj116 wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Yeah (except for like 3 of them). On the version in the picture that you are trying to figure out what the titles are, you only have 1,4,6,7, and 16 correct.
he wont because nay nay likes to feel special as he masturbates to his exclusive hopsin ino
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 8:50
Perfect Stranger wrote:
semaj116 wrote:
Hunter wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sun 13 Oct 2013 - 11:48
AlwaysRaw wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:in hopsins freestyle from this he talks about having sex with a prostitute to lose his virginity.. I thought he was just clowning with those lyrics just like he does with a shit load of others. but in ill mind of hopsin 4 when once again i thought he was clowning he says 

I don't know about any other clues but I wouldn't really doubt it.. Except I remember him talking about the fat chick he talked about in pans in the kitchen being his first time, but I'm not positive.
yea and also in the dont act like you know me song he mentions getting a fat girl pregnant and going to jail.. so I always thought he was straight clowning when he talked about thinking the fat girl was pregnant in pans in the kitchen but she must've actually told him she was? so dont act like you know me was probably made after she told him but before he found out she wasnt?
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 14 Oct 2013 - 0:41
fxtdiilz wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:

yea and also in the dont act like you know me song he mentions getting a fat girl pregnant and going to jail.. so I always thought he was straight clowning when he talked about thinking the fat girl was pregnant in pans in the kitchen but she must've actually told him she was? so dont act like you know me was probably made after she told him but before he found out she wasnt?
All I know is there must be a little Hopsin walking around now. 
The little kid in the Pans in the Kitchen probably wasn't supposed to be Hopsin, it's probably his son.
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Wed 16 Oct 2013 - 20:01
These all suck, oh well, never liked his pre-Raw tracks anyways, forced deep voice, dull flow, no wonder these weren't released.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 16 Oct 2013 - 21:31
Hip-Hopsin' wrote:These all suck, oh well, never liked his pre-Raw tracks anyways, forced deep voice, dull flow, no wonder these weren't released.
it's not forced, that's how he talks. He probably just hadn't found his rap voice yet.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 20:39
Hunter wrote:It's no the full tracklist and not official either. Took these screen caps from one of his basement videos. Anyone wanna help me decode this? lol
LAUSD - Page 2 Kpk05DwWRGGUTy1QJFUg+Screenshot2013-05-21at10.53.57PMLAUSD - Page 2 C2FHZugMTkWNeZqj3nrm+Screenshot2013-05-21at10.52.28PM

1. Watcha Know About Hopsin
2. Get That Boi
3. _______ For Waiting
4. Leave A Message
5. Tag Along ??
6. L.A.U.S.D. Result
7. The Case
10. ____ Hat (feat. ??????)
16. A.D.H.D.
1.Whatchu know about hopsin
2.Get that doe
3.Foolish for waiting
4.Leave a message
5.Tag Alongs
6.L.A.U.S.D. Result
7.The Case
8.How da westside do it
9. OH Girl
10.My Hat (Feat.nenncents)
11.Put the mic down
12.Get Away*
13.You Whore
14.??? To A**
15. L.A.U.S.D ????
16. A.D.H.D

Thats what I got.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 21:52
iScyko wrote:
Hunter wrote:It's no the full tracklist and not official either. Took these screen caps from one of his basement videos. Anyone wanna help me decode this? lol
LAUSD - Page 2 Kpk05DwWRGGUTy1QJFUg+Screenshot2013-05-21at10.53.57PMLAUSD - Page 2 C2FHZugMTkWNeZqj3nrm+Screenshot2013-05-21at10.52.28PM

1. Watcha Know About Hopsin
2. Get That Boi
3. _______ For Waiting
4. Leave A Message
5. Tag Along ??
6. L.A.U.S.D. Result
7. The Case
10. ____ Hat (feat. ??????)
16. A.D.H.D.
1.Whatchu know about hopsin
2.Get that doe
3.Foolish for waiting