Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
ShadowMecc
Banned Member

Uhhh........ a signature of the week (SW) contest, JfF? Empty Uhhh........ a signature of the week (SW) contest, JfF?

Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 1:20
Let's have some graphics fun? No prize. I'll start off, just because I like tags.

Uhhh........ a signature of the week (SW) contest, JfF? EznmfUr

I suck.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Uhhh........ a signature of the week (SW) contest, JfF? Empty Re: Uhhh........ a signature of the week (SW) contest, JfF?

Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 3:58
We use to have a SOTM contest, but then it stopped cause there wasn't enough graphic artists active on the site.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Uhhh........ a signature of the week (SW) contest, JfF? Empty Re: Uhhh........ a signature of the week (SW) contest, JfF?

Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 4:24
I don't believe that's your signature. This signature being used other places.....
Registered Member

Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 6:43
Spanky wrote:I don't believe that's your signature. This signature being used other places.....
Yeah spanky, you fail.
ShadowMecc
Banned Member

Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 14:44
Spanky wrote:I don't believe that's your signature. This signature being used other places.....
No, the signature is mine. If you had checked out the sites on which it was, you probably would have found it under my name, though I so thank you for the reverse-image look-up. I had never posted my amateur-ish tag on that load-out game website, but for the rest I had.

http://forums.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/fas-firefall-art-shop-1st-fi refall-art-shop.90502/
Under "ShadowMecc |||".

https://forum.uberstrike.com/discussion/37935/official-rate-my-sig/p61
Under a different alias, but it's still mind. If you want, I could provide the .xcf file, though I see no purpose in the having a rudimentary tag's layers and such.

Edit: Eh, at least, you weren't one of those people who acted straight-up rude like "omg dis isnt urs i rep0rt u to duh p0l1c3!11"

STRANGEgenius wrote:We use to have a SOTM contest, but then it stopped cause there wasn't enough graphic artists active on the site.
I've no idea of how I could say "Let's start a new one, then", without any negative asshole-y connotations... so... let's start a new one?

Last edited by ShadowMecc on Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 14:54; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Extra stuffz.)
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 9 Oct 2013 - 20:36
ShadowMecc wrote:
No, the signature is mine. If you had checked out the sites on which it was, you probably would have found it under my name, though I so thank you for the reverse-image look-up. I had never posted my amateur-ish tag on that load-out game website, but for the rest I had.

http://forums.firefallthegame.com/community/threads/fas-firefall-art-shop-1st-fi refall-art-shop.90502/
Under "ShadowMecc |||".

Under a different alias, but it's still mind. If you want, I could provide the .xcf file, though I see no purpose in the having a rudimentary tag's layers and such.

Edit: Eh, at least, you weren't one of those people who acted straight-up rude like "omg dis isnt urs i rep0rt u to duh p0l1c3!11"

STRANGEgenius wrote:We use to have a SOTM contest, but then it stopped cause there wasn't enough graphic artists active on the site.
I've no idea of how I could say "Let's start a new one, then", without any negative asshole-y connotations... so... let's start a new one?
We can def. try starting a new one.
ShadowMecc
Banned Member

Wed 16 Oct 2013 - 1:09
STRANGEgenius wrote:
ShadowMecc wrote:

Under "ShadowMecc |||".

We can def. try starting a new one.
Eh.

Uhhh........ a signature of the week (SW) contest, JfF? 4fPZn

Your turn?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 16 Oct 2013 - 3:32
well, we need to find out how many people are actually interested.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 16 Oct 2013 - 3:57
ShadowMecc wrote:Edit: Eh, at least, you weren't one of those people who acted straight-up rude like "omg dis isnt urs i rep0rt u to duh p0l1c3!11"
I just assumed it wasn't yours. I thought you prolly took that from someone else, sorry bruu
ShadowMecc
Banned Member

Thu 17 Oct 2013 - 0:34
STRANGEgenius wrote:well, we need to find out how many people are actually interested.
Apparently, my "Vzn Fanboy" tag has just disappeared. Uhhhm......

Uhhh........ a signature of the week (SW) contest, JfF? 4RUaL

Yeah.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 18 Oct 2013 - 9:29
VZN?
ShadowMecc
Banned Member

Fri 18 Oct 2013 - 14:34
STRANGEgenius wrote:VZN?
Yeah, "Vision Gaming".
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 18 Oct 2013 - 21:39
Oh... right.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum