Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock Madness will get pushed back again

+16
Packman
Buddie
Jeet
AlwaysRaw
dcan
knockmathers
HopSon
BitchNigga
King
Chokey
Gizzle
fxtdiilz
IVIS187
semaj116
adeem
20 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Knock Madness will get pushed back again - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock Madness will get pushed back again

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 20:39
BitchNigga wrote:This place would be nothing without the awesomeness that is king. 

On another note doe. We should listen to tanner. He made hopsin. If it wasn't for tanner there is no hopsin. And hopsins career has gone downhill ever since they parted (not sure if srs)
This is true and Tanner is probably the reason we know about Hopsin at all in the long run, but he's pretty stubborn a lot and is quick to bash anyone off of a first impression.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Knock Madness will get pushed back again - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock Madness will get pushed back again

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 20:53
And even though Hopsins obviously been slacking with putting out new material (which is kind of obvious) I really don't think the release will be pushed back.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 21:23
semaj116 wrote:
Gizzle wrote:No, I'm totally correct and your bitch asses are just unwilling to admit it. Oh, and semaj - that wasn't addressed to you, that was addressed to the rest of the dickheads in the thread but you did exactly what I accused them of. You don't allow people to voice their opinion and you go on like a little school girl about why I'm wrong and get mad like a bitch about it. So, maybe I was addressing your dimly lit mind. You guys make these exact same threads, but because it's coming so close to crunch time for Hopsin - you guys are trying to add anymore hope that you can to the pot in hopes of him not pushing it back again but you get mad or try to correct the guy when he actually has a probable case.

A.) Ill Mind 6 flopped, B.) It's nearly October and there's no follow up single for an album coming two months from now, C.) There's literally no hype at all considering Hopsin's lack of Youtube views for 6, and D.) There's been no real promotion or push for it minus Hopsin giving the album the Detox treatment and posting pictures and snippets of him making songs. Before RAW (November 19th) came out, Sag My Pants (October 8th) was out, Kill Her (August 13th) was out, Ill Mind 3 (Jun 7) was out, as well as a full length snippet of Sag My Pants. That's two full length singles, both of which took off and an Ill Mind that didn't flop for all intended purposes. Keep in mind the latest dropping single was a month before the album, but he had already dropped two successful videos in previous months to build anticipation.

This time we have the rejected flop of a single called "Hop Madness" (March 15th, 2012) (Which I don't get why all of you say the beat was wack, it was the lyrics that ruined the song. Anyone saying otherwise should have their Hip Hop pass revoked), a snippet for Hop Is Back (September), two behind the scenes videos full of three half finished tracks a piece, and Ill Mind 6 (July 18th) which wasn't even a real "ill mind". I'm sorry, I just don't see a game plan with this album especially when anything that gets released just doesn't sound inspired or is underwhelming and flops. Not only that, but unless Hopsin manages to squeeze videos out of his ass and steps up his work ethic - he won't have a second single/video before the album drops and his buzz came from his videos. This is evident seeing as RAW had only soundscanned 15 K two years after it dropped and you could initially buy copies for cheap and in bulk as to sell more units.

Oh, and let's face it - there's no physical distribution minus what Dame and Hopsin press up. The closest thing they got to deal is Empire Distribution which is entirely digital. So anyone's hopes about Knock Madness even charting or moving any amount of legitimate units on Nielsen Soundscan are sadly mistaken unless you count the Heatseekers chart which isn't shit.

And AlwaysRaw, if I had a different username, you'd be kissing my ass, so don't make statements about what I "seem" like. Because every time I've seen anything from you, you seem like a real genuine grade A GROUPIE.
Hahahahah is this Tanner again? Dude get the fuck out nobody wants your elitist ass around here.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Wed 25 Sep 2013 - 23:49
I don't think it will get pushed back. He has set a date, and he will stick to it regardless of how much hype he has built.
semaj116
Registered Member

Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 4:28
Stop kissing Tanners ass, he's nothing but a salty ass elitist with a little man complex.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 5:56
Tanner made Hopsins career, you can clearly see by his choice of incredible artists and control of his personal feelings that he has vision. Tanner also has more experience than dame. How do I know this? Well because Tanner said it himself and Tanner never lies. How do I know Tanner never lies? Because he said it himself.

Other 16
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 6:00
You guys wanna know who made Hopsin's career?

Hopsin
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 6:09
Buddie wrote:You guys wanna know who made Hopsin's career?

Hopsin
Nah Im pretty sure he'd tell you himself it was this guy.

Knock Madness will get pushed back again - Page 2 Cima_da_Conegliano,_God_the_Father
...:
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 6:25
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:You guys wanna know who made Hopsin's career?

Hopsin
Nah Im pretty sure he'd tell you himself it was this guy.

Knock Madness will get pushed back again - Page 2 Cima_da_Conegliano,_God_the_Father
...:
Okay you got me lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 13:50
Tanner did put Hopsin in the direction for Raw which was a big part of Hopsins career, but the little deeds Tanner did for Hop is probably gonna remain to be the highlight of his life for now. I don't see him doing anything productive.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 14:45
Tanner has an extremely feminine voice. Like so feminine in fact he sounds as if he's been neutered.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 19:01
Tanner is a homo.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 26 Sep 2013 - 22:53
The color red is not yellow.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 13:08
Chokey wrote:fucking idiot
do you even facebook?
fite me irl faggot i dare u
Gizzle
Registered Member

Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 14:02
You guys type paragraphs dissing someone instead of discussing the issue at hand. It makes me think you don't have a good counter point and you feel the need to insult people because of the lack of a point. I don't open myself up to personal comments typed behind a screen especially on a public forum unlike you people it seems. You talk about control of feelings, but due to your feelings, half of you are typing slanderous statements. Kind of speaks to your character considering you don't know said person minus webcam chats and forum posts.
Gizzle
Registered Member

Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 14:06
AlwaysRaw wrote:Tanner did put Hopsin in the direction for Raw which was a big part of Hopsins career, but the little deeds Tanner did for Hop is probably gonna remain to be the highlight of his life for now. I don't see him doing anything productive.
I wonder if people from the upper echelon community, not a bunch of dumb rappers and their groupies who only earn millions not Billions, see other wise. Just food for thought.
Gizzle
Registered Member

Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 14:12
BitchNigga wrote:Tanner has an extremely feminine voice. Like so feminine in fact he sounds as if he's been neutered.
Couldn't you say the same for Suge Knight or Mike Tyson? I think judging someone by their voice is just preposterous, but what do I know? Surely no more than you, right? Just some random guy on a message board? LOL. C'mon.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 15:31
adeem wrote:
Chokey wrote:fucking idiot
do you even facebook?
fite me irl faggot i dare u
i will make u suck my dick. and make sure u dont enjoy it this time!
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 17:48
Agreed. Pathetic people actually get PERSONAL over a discussion of an issue. And as I said in the other topic:

Unless Hopsin hustles Knock Madness will either be pushed back, or will flop due to lack of promotion.

He said "Hop is Back" is coming this month. Unless it comes in he next two days, it won't be out this month. The longer it takes to drop, the closer it will be to the date of knock madness, and the shorter amount of time he will have to pump out another single or do any type of further promotion.

If Hop Is Back gets pushed back, what makes you think KM is set in stone?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 29 Sep 2013 - 23:07
Gizzle wrote:You guys type paragraphs dissing someone instead of discussing the issue at hand. It makes me think you don't have a good counter point and you feel the need to insult people because of the lack of a point. I don't open myself up to personal comments typed behind a screen especially on a public forum unlike you people it seems. You talk about control of feelings, but due to your feelings, half of you are typing slanderous statements. Kind of speaks to your character considering you don't know said person minus webcam chats and forum posts.
try harder plz
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 1:27
Fiasco wrote:Agreed. Pathetic people actually get PERSONAL over a discussion of an issue. And as I said in the other topic:

Unless Hopsin hustles Knock Madness will either be pushed back, or will flop due to lack of promotion.

He said "Hop is Back" is coming this month. Unless it comes in he next two days, it won't be out this month. The longer it takes to drop, the closer it will be to the date of knock madness, and the shorter amount of time he will have to pump out another single or do any type of further promotion.

KM isn't going to flop lol. Releasing "Hop Is Back" this early would be stupid. The album isn't getting releases for almost 60 days.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 3:50
Buddie wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Agreed. Pathetic people actually get PERSONAL over a discussion of an issue. And as I said in the other topic:

KM isn't going to flop lol. Releasing "Hop Is Back" this early would be stupid. The album isn't getting releases for almost 60 days.
I don't think releasing Hop is Back right now would be that stupid, unless it was the only single for Knock Madness or something. If he released Hop is Back then like two more singles in between now and the release that'd be perfect.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 4:26
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I don't think releasing Hop is Back right now would be that stupid, unless it was the only single for Knock Madness or something. If he released Hop is Back then like two more singles in between now and the release that'd be perfect.
This will most likely be the only single he releases. If his plan is to release another single with a video after then he'll have to start filming it in the next 3-4 weeks or so. I'm sure he has a promotional trick or two up his sleeve that will help build some buzz leading up to the album though so we'll see.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 5:34
Hopsin knows what hes doing, as long as something does not interfere with his plans hes good as of right now.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Mon 30 Sep 2013 - 16:52
Tanner in regards to hopsin: "Dame, GIMMEE BACK MAH HOMIE PLEASE COME HOOOMMME.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum