Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - The Golden Age (Anthony Fantano Review) Empty Dizzy Wright - The Golden Age (Anthony Fantano Review)

Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 21:01

I find it crazy how I almost always agree with this guy. I agree 100% with this review.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - The Golden Age (Anthony Fantano Review) Empty Re: Dizzy Wright - The Golden Age (Anthony Fantano Review)

Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 22:00
Dizzy should have more songs like: The Flavour! damn
Jakec15
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright - The Golden Age (Anthony Fantano Review) Empty Re: Dizzy Wright - The Golden Age (Anthony Fantano Review)

Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 22:56
I think he's exaggerating about the Weed. But I agree with him fully about dizzy sounding generic and there isn't really anything special
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 23:16
he's definitely wrong about dizzy's beats. Dizzy gets great beats
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 5 Sep 2013 - 23:27
Hes not saying dizzy is bad hes saying that he does not stand out or makes bold approaches in his music, thus making it less memorable. This is only the truth. I enjoyed the mixtape for the most part but a lot of tracks lack replay value. Like he said there are some tracks where he "goes hard" but that's not his main approach with this mixtape. I think someone who mostly listens to laid back simple music will appreciate this a lot more than me. I can't say it's bad or good, it's pretty much falls upon what you're looking for in an artist.

The term weed rapper is used too loosely now days, I guess we can call hopsin a hate rapper or something haha.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 4:17
King wrote:Hes not saying dizzy is bad hes saying that he does not stand out or makes bold approaches in his music, thus making it less memorable. This is only the truth. I enjoyed the mixtape for the most part but a lot of tracks lack replay value. Like he said there are some tracks where he "goes hard" but that's not his main approach with this mixtape. I think someone who mostly listens to laid back simple music will appreciate this a lot more than me. I can't say it's bad or good, it's pretty much falls upon what you're looking for in an artist.

The term weed rapper is used too loosely now days, I guess we can call hopsin a hate rapper or something haha.
smokes weed=weed rapper Other 8 
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 6 Sep 2013 - 9:47
when dizzy makes the laid back shit he's at his best!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum