Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Early MMLP2 Review (Prediction)

+9
hopsintupac
Username314
Perfect Stranger
Chokey
liftthat
BeAn
King
Buddie
Spanky
13 posters
Go down
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Early MMLP2 Review (Prediction) Empty Early MMLP2 Review (Prediction)

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 0:39
Early MMLP2 Review (Prediction) 3E11W0hRjaVAEYZ77XWd+Screenshot_92
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Early MMLP2 Review (Prediction) Empty Re: Early MMLP2 Review (Prediction)

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 0:43
You seem to post a lot about Eminem for a guy who hates his music. Is there something you're not telling us?

But I do agree, this album has potential to be even worse than Encore.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 0:49
Buddie wrote:You seem to post a lot about Eminem for a guy who hates his music. Is there something you're not telling us?
Yes, I'm telling you that his music is garbage and it isn't hard to realize it even if he is your favorite rapper. Are you gonna tell me that Berzerk was good? Are you gonna say Survival was good? If you do, please elaborate. Your probably gonna say, well didn't you hear the great songs on Recovery he made. Which one? The one where he screams and yells?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 0:55
Spanky wrote:
Buddie wrote:You seem to post a lot about Eminem for a guy who hates his music. Is there something you're not telling us?
Yes, I'm telling you that his music is garbage and it isn't hard to realize it even if he is your favorite rapper. Are you gonna tell me that Berzerk was good? Are you gonna say Survival was good? If you do, please elaborate. Your probably gonna say, well didn't you hear the great songs on Recovery he made. Which one? The one where he screams and yells?
You obviously have no idea about me or my views on him. I think his music has been absolutely terrible the past three years. He's at an all time low and if someone doesn't see it then they're just dick riding him way too hard. I enjoyed Relapse and Recovery. They were solid albums IMO. They had their share of bad songs, but also had some gems (Deja Vu, Beautiful, Going Through Changes, Talkin 2 Myself, etc.). I hated BME and only liked maybe two songs from it. And yes, his screaming/yelling is terrible and hurts my ears. If he does it on this album then I probably won't like it.

And no Berzerk and Survival were not good tracks, but they weren't awful either.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 1:19
Buddie wrote:
Spanky wrote:
You obviously have no idea about me or my views on him. I think his music has been absolutely terrible the past three years. He's at an all time low and if someone doesn't see it then they're just dick riding him way too hard. I enjoyed Relapse and Recovery. They were solid albums IMO. They had their share of bad songs, but also had some gems (Deja Vu, Beautiful, Going Through Changes, Talkin 2 Myself, etc.). I hated BME and only liked maybe two songs from it. And yes, his screaming/yelling is terrible and hurts my ears. If he does it on this album then I probably won't like it.

And no Berzerk and Survival were not good tracks, but they weren't awful either.
They were awful l0l
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 2:25
Just because he does not like Em does not mean he does not care.
Everyone cares about Eminem whether they like him or not, that's another reason why hes always been successful for all of these years, his hype does not die.
BeAn
Registered Member

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 2:44
Spanky wrote:They were awful l0l
Gotta love opinions becoming facts...
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 3:10
Dead lmao
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 4 Sep 2013 - 8:30
lets try a joke:

spanky and a girl...
read further:

/Chokey
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 24 Sep 2013 - 7:58
"Shits about to kick off, this party looks wack,
Let's take it back to straight Hip Hop and start it from scratch!"

Wznt thur enuff multays fo yah?
Username314
Registered Member

Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 18:58
Spanky wrote:
 You obviously have absolutely no idea about growth of an artist... Lil Wayne The Carter 2 is by far his best album to date contrary to numbers. Jay Z Blueprint was wack as fuck Black Album is arguably his best album to date, I could list many more examples that can be opinion vs opinion but lets get to the point. Contrary to one's ideas about an artist, most people who generally enjoy an artist then turn their back's on them later on usually expect them to hold up to the same maturity as their debuts or albums that gained them notoriety. Eminem was a monster up till encore, that album was trash, relapse, trash, recovery (claims that he just screams and yells) ok, artists can't have signature delivery? The lyricism is ridiculous and if you don't recognize the level of lyricism you are obviously a bias listener. I fucking cannot stand a lot of artists but I can recognize when an artist releases a dope record or album and while I may not like them I can be a man enough to go "yo this shit is actually dope" and support it. 

ELABORATION ON WHY BERZERK WAS A DOPE RELEASE....
Berzerk was a sick release for its intention. Look at every eminem single, none of them are serious records that portray him as a lyrical beast, its always some playful bullshit for the radio. Afterall if you understand the release necessity of an artist you will realize there are 3 releases you need. 1) A promotion record (Survival) 2) A radio single (Berzerk) and 3) Commercial record (The Monster) You have to have a foundation, a platform and a structure to promote an album successfully. Berzerk is a record that is playful and not a lyrically great album, but the way he rides the samples and pays homage to 3 generations of hip hop is a serious concept. Most listeners just hear lazy rhymes and whatever which is truth but they lack to recognize what he did in the song itself. The sample is a dope sample and from Rick Rubin do you expect anything less, he's a king of sampling. 

Survival is a serious record in itself, it is great for what it was made for, Call of Duty, its a song with a great build to it and lyrics that pump you up even if you discard its entirety. 

The MMLP2 leaked last night and by now I'm sure most have grabbed it, the fourth verse on bad guy alone is an absolute astounding presence of lyricism and pulling words from the soul to the page. In all honesty I agree it had the potential to be worse than Encore, which lets be honest thats a hell of a feat to do if possible, fortunately, it isn't the case. This is a well put together album that brings his ideas and words back to the level of the original MMLP while mixing it with the growth of an artist over the years within the records. 

HONESTLY...
You can bash this for being such a large post but lets be honest. If you hate Eminem cool, thats your opinion, we're all free to have one. But to expect an artist to be the same maturity as one was 15+ years ago is absolutely absurd. To expect an artist to be as good as they were when they debuted is absolutely absurd. To assume something is trash before it even comes out is how bias minds think. I fucking hate Ke$ha but that Timber record she has is dope. I fucking hate Rhianna but her Stay record was probably one of the best records to come out in R&B in years. Have an open mind when listening to music never go in to a record or album going "ahh man i cant stand so an so" and say this shit sucks even though you nod your head to it.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 21:55
Username314 wrote:
Spanky wrote:
 You obviously have absolutely no idea about growth of an artist... Lil Wayne The Carter 2 is by far his best album to date contrary to numbers. Jay Z Blueprint was wack as fuck Black Album is arguably his best album to date, I could list many more examples that can be opinion vs opinion but lets get to the point. Contrary to one's ideas about an artist, most people who generally enjoy an artist then turn their back's on them later on usually expect them to hold up to the same maturity as their debuts or albums that gained them notoriety. Eminem was a monster up till encore, that album was trash, relapse, trash, recovery (claims that he just screams and yells) ok, artists can't have signature delivery? The lyricism is ridiculous and if you don't recognize the level of lyricism you are obviously a bias listener. I fucking cannot stand a lot of artists but I can recognize when an artist releases a dope record or album and while I may not like them I can be a man enough to go "yo this shit is actually dope" and support it. 

ELABORATION ON WHY BERZERK WAS A DOPE RELEASE....
Berzerk was a sick release for its intention. Look at every eminem single, none of them are serious records that portray him as a lyrical beast, its always some playful bullshit for the radio. Afterall if you understand the release necessity of an artist you will realize there are 3 releases you need. 1) A promotion record (Survival) 2) A radio single (Berzerk) and 3) Commercial record (The Monster) You have to have a foundation, a platform and a structure to promote an album successfully. Berzerk is a record that is playful and not a lyrically great album, but the way he rides the samples and pays homage to 3 generations of hip hop is a serious concept. Most listeners just hear lazy rhymes and whatever which is truth but they lack to recognize what he did in the song itself. The sample is a dope sample and from Rick Rubin do you expect anything less, he's a king of sampling. 

Survival is a serious record in itself, it is great for what it was made for, Call of Duty, its a song with a great build to it and lyrics that pump you up even if you discard its entirety. 

The MMLP2 leaked last night and by now I'm sure most have grabbed it, the fourth verse on bad guy alone is an absolute astounding presence of lyricism and pulling words from the soul to the page. In all honesty I agree it had the potential to be worse than Encore, which lets be honest thats a hell of a feat to do if possible, fortunately, it isn't the case. This is a well put together album that brings his ideas and words back to the level of the original MMLP while mixing it with the growth of an artist over the years within the records. 

HONESTLY...
You can bash this for being such a large post but lets be honest. If you hate Eminem cool, thats your opinion, we're all free to have one. But to expect an artist to be the same maturity as one was 15+ years ago is absolutely absurd. To expect an artist to be as good as they were when they debuted is absolutely absurd. To assume something is trash before it even comes out is how bias minds think. I fucking hate Ke$ha but that Timber record she has is dope. I fucking hate Rhianna but her Stay record was probably one of the best records to come out in R&B in years. Have an open mind when listening to music never go in to a record or album going "ahh man i cant stand so an so" and say this shit sucks even though you nod your head to it.
didnt read
Spoiler:
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 23:22
MMLP2 will sucks just like recovery
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 31 Oct 2013 - 23:53
hopsintupac wrote:MMLP2 will suck just like recovery
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 0:00
Coolguy127 wrote:
>predicts it will suck
>has leaked
>hasn't listened
>irrelevant
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 0:32
BabySmacker wrote:
Coolguy127 wrote:
>predicts it will suck
>has leaked
>hasn't listened
>irrelevant
I don't download leaked albums that I already know I won't be interested in. But because everyone will  talk about it I might listen to it on spotify when it gets released. But all the songs I have heard so far was wack, execpt for maybe rap god but even that song wasn't that good.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 0:50
hopsintupac wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Coolguy127 wrote:
>predicts it will suck
>has leaked
>hasn't listened
>irrelevant
I don't download leaked albums that I already know I won't be interested in.
Early MMLP2 Review (Prediction) Ee8KqrbdQCaNiCiZWtaq+TMNI8s9
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 3:08
hopsintupac wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:
Coolguy127 wrote:
>predicts it will suck
>has leaked
>hasn't listened
>irrelevant
I don't download leaked albums that I already know I won't be interested in. But because everyone will  talk about it I might listen to it on spotify when it gets released. But all the songs I have heard so far was wack, execpt for maybe rap god but even that song wasn't that good.
the singles are the worst songs on the album tbh. It's worth listening to
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 3:50
Album's great

/thread
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 1 Nov 2013 - 18:58
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Recovery doesn't suck, at all... and neither does MMLP2.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum