Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Youtube Comments Empty Youtube Comments

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 4:01
"kendrick is a illuminati puppet"

"Eminem killed kendrick wack ass finally one of.the greatest stepped up it to a bum"

"Jay Z murded eminem on his own track nigga"

"what reason is that you went to say that grand theft auto is better then batlefeild? its a copy of san andreas"

"tech nine cant rap i cant even hear what he says"

"Hopsin when you rap all you rap your off beat and you just hate listen to hopsin's rap sometimes it's a rap not a rap battle you no talent dick"

"yeezus is better thn any album jay z eminem tupac ever drop so hes the best alive is common sense"

"thats why you stupic yanks are so fat all you do is pay taxes for food instead of health care i went there last summer and had to pay almost 2 dollors of tax for a shitty burgwr"'

"the illuminati owns rockafeller records and pays jay z to say he owns it, john d rockefeller was in the illuminati that's why he became so rich, they name the label after him"

"Tyson's performance in film of "Hangover" is ONE reason why my son is an alcoholic, I blame HIM Tyson because that movie promotes drinking and drugs for forgetness"

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Youtube Comments Empty Re: Youtube Comments

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 9:14

Dude1: no disrespect 2 Kendrick but my opinion jarren Benton is the best new nigga rappn

Me: What kinda drugs are you on?

Dude2: jarren is better than kendrick, maybe he'd lose to swizZz when it comes to punchlines and tech n9ne would kill him when it comes to flow, but jarren is a sick artist and one of the best out there.

Me: you really think this album/mixtape or whatever is better than good kid maad city?

Dude3: is that even a question?

Me: hopefully you are with me and not a jarren dickrider

Dude4: NO ONE GONNA BE WITH YOU NOW THAT U CALL JARREN DICKRIDER U BITCH YOUR A FUG PACKER!

SwizZz 4
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 14:17
Big L reincarnated into Earl's lips
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Mon 26 Aug 2013 - 18:45
Chokey wrote:

Dude1: no disrespect 2 Kendrick but my opinion jarren Benton is the best new nigga rappn

Me: What kinda drugs are you on?

Dude2: jarren is better than kendrick, maybe he'd lose to swizZz when it comes to punchlines and tech n9ne would kill him when it comes to flow, but jarren is a sick artist and one of the best out there.

Me: you really think this album/mixtape or whatever is better than good kid maad city?

Dude3: is that even a question?

Me: hopefully you are with me and not a jarren dickrider

Dude4: NO ONE GONNA BE WITH YOU NOW THAT U CALL JARREN DICKRIDER U BITCH YOUR A FUG PACKER!

SwizZz 4
Most FV fans seem to think MGB is the best FV project ever and the best album in years.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 1:13
On Hop Madness
"Sounds ALOT like lil wayne. Im sick of hopsin taking lil waynes flow"
I think it was just someone trolling Hopsin stans, if that's the case then he definitely rustled some jimmies.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 1:50
AlwaysRaw wrote:On Hop Madness
"Sounds ALOT like lil wayne. Im sick of hopsin taking lil waynes flow"
I think it was just someone trolling Hopsin stans, if that's the case then he definitely rustled some jimmies.
wut
Youtube Comments Giphy
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 4:29
"Cyhi's been had cancer but I didn't really like him in this he needs to learn how to rap faster"
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 18 Dec 2013 - 4:50
I don't remember exactly and I'm 99% sure it's a troll but whatever ill post it.

"Big L probably gets inspiration from Tyler the Creator, cuz of the satanic lines."

It was something like that.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum