Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
TheRepresentativeMan
TheRepresentativeMan
Registered Member

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR Empty Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR

Thu 20 Jun 2013 - 18:10
So I've recently became a representative for this small California clothing line called "Boogers Kids". I've bought a couple of their crewnecks and a snapback from them and I got to say, they're pretty legit. Here's just a list of some of their products.....

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR Gambino

Here is rapper and actor/comedian Donald Glover aka Childish Gambino rockin their Modern Life Crewneck in Black.

Here is a video of Childish Gambino wearing that same crewneck live in Los Angeles

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR Img-thing?
The Hoodlum snapback.

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR BKFA11-03zoom1
The Sonic Boom Crewneck.

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR 30
The Party Cup Crewneck.

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR Quinn
The G-Mas crewneck in Purple.

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR JustBeib
And here you have Justin Bieber wearing their Rock Paper Cut Crewneck in grey. Here's a better picture on the bottom..

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR Justin

Booger Kids is themed around grit, grime, & nonesense. Nothing serious. We do all this stuff for fun and dedicate it to the homies. For more information, checkout their website "BoogerKids.com" and if you use the discount code "PSICARD0319" you'll get 10% off all products. Please support, thank you.

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR Article-1244387-07EAEE7C000005DC-588_468x623

Use my Karmaloop/PLNDR/Brick Harbor/Kazbah.com Representative code "PAPOUCHE" to get 20% off all purchases.

Also, be sure to check out BoogerKids.com and use my Representative code "PSICARD0319" to get 10% off all purchases.

Here is my personal invite link to PLNDR.com: http://www.plndr.com/plndr/MembersOnly/login.aspx?r=2560944
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR Empty Re: Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR

Thu 20 Jun 2013 - 18:18
nasty these clothes have no swank
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR Empty Re: Booger Kids Clothing/ Karmaloop/PLNDR

Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 1:23
the fuck juts happened
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 1:36
Are you even a Hopsin fan? Lol curious.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 21 Jun 2013 - 1:52
swaaaag bruh hook meh up wit a snepbeck
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 10:35
Get back to me when I can afford that shit.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 16:59
Justin Bieber wears this shit... and you list that as if it's a positive thing? LOL. Must be your 1st day on the internet.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum