Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired... Empty Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired...

Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 23:06
Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired Be Arrested For Being Too Ugly

LMFAO

http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/man-calls-police-demanding-prostitute-he-hired-be-arrested-for
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired... Empty Re: Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired...

Sun 16 Jun 2013 - 23:45
Could've solved the problem for 5 bucks.
Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired... Jkon364l
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired... Empty Re: Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired...

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 1:13
This sounds similar to a case I heard about a man suing his wife for being ugly.....and won.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 2:38
Jeet wrote:This sounds similar to a case I heard about a man suing his wife for being ugly.....and won.
What? Really? That sounds stupid if he really won.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 2:43
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/man-sues-wife-for-being-ugly-1415695
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 2:46
^Haha I remember I saw that on TV.

“Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.” That's messed up
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 3:03
“Our daughter was incredibly ugly, to the point where it horrified me.”
SwizZz 2
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 14:58
you should be able to sue bitches for being ugly. I have the recipe for world peace: no ugly bitches. Im not saying everyone should look like mila kunis but ffs having an ugly gf is like having only 1 testicle or in som cases none. Its my belief ugly bitches are the reason for all evil.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 16:43
Chokey wrote:you should be able to sue bitches for being ugly. I have the recipe for world peace: no ugly bitches. Im not saying everyone should look like mila kunis but ffs having an ugly gf is like having only 1 testicle or in som cases none. Its my belief ugly bitches are the reason for all evil.

This girl is almost as pretty as Mila.
Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired... Mila_Kunis_1643622a
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 19:09
King wrote:
Chokey wrote:you should be able to sue bitches for being ugly. I have the recipe for world peace: no ugly bitches. Im not saying everyone should look like mila kunis but ffs having an ugly gf is like having only 1 testicle or in som cases none. Its my belief ugly bitches are the reason for all evil.

fuck you king. I dream about dope you and cut your balls up, insert a mosquito with malaria and may it stick it right into your balls. I will also insert the human botfly right in the other ball so you can feel something in your balls while walking. And after you walked round with that in 2 years I show up at your house and break your ancles and right before throw you into a cage full of anacondas and jellyfishes I will show you a picture from hiphopnews.com "Detox & knock Madness completed, best albums ever". Then I will cum on you and send the videotape to your family you sick fuck. you dont know when the lines crossed you faggot!
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 19:20
Chokey wrote:
King wrote:

fuck you king. I dream about dope you and cut your balls up, insert a mosquito with malaria and may it stick it right into your balls. I will also insert the human botfly right in the other ball so you can feel something in your balls while walking. And after you walked round with that in 2 years I show up at your house and break your ancles and right before throw you into a cage full of anacondas and jellyfishes I will show you a picture from hiphopnews.com "Detox & knock Madness completed, best albums ever". Then I will cum on you and send the videotape to your family you sick fuck. you dont know when the lines crossed you faggot!

So, does this mean that picture is not as pretty as I said it was?
I thought you loved Mila smh.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 17 Jun 2013 - 19:35
Chokey I did not know you were into this sort of thing. This facial hair and chest hair stuff. I thought you said Mila Kunis is hot. Personally I don't like woman with facial hair or chest hair. But you are entitled to your own opinions. 
Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired... Female-celebs-with-beards-funny-7
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 13:34
Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired... Tumblr_mgr0v8Q0PD1rq0555o1_250
I could not be more angry. I could nor find a picture that shows my emotions, rage and hatred more than this. fuck YALL!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 18 Jun 2013 - 19:50
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 16:34
Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired... Mila-Kunis-Funny
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 22:37
what the fuck!? where are the mods? what the fuck is going on. ip ban + send bottles of unicorn poop through mail and 77 years in guantanamo as well. fucking lazy mods jerking off!
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 23:10
Lol @Maximus

Man Calls Police Demanding Prostitute He Hired... Mila-Kunis-with-a-Beard--96693
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum