Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want A New Hopsin Song?

+19
Buddie
Jeet
Norway kills
Swerve
Nidac_7
Chokey
semaj116
Perfect Stranger
Spanky
STRANGEgenius
AlwaysRaw
Essence
hupsun
Coolguy 127
fxtdiilz
Fiasco
King
Nay Nay
23 posters
Go down
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Want A New Hopsin Song? Empty Want A New Hopsin Song?

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 0:29
As many of you know, I have tons of unreleased Hopsin songs along with an unreleased collab I have with him. Our unreleased collab has him on the hook and a full verse and me on a verse. I've been thinking of the right time to release this and figured I'd let YOU decide when I release it. All you have to do to get me to release this is get my music video for "Dedicated (Feat. SwizZz)" to 10,000 views. When it reaches that point, I'll release the collab with Hop. At this point, Dedicated already has about 1,500 views without much promotion at all, therefore there isn't much work left to be done to get it to 10,000. I'm sure this can be done fairly quicky, depending on how bad you want some new Hop. Soon after I release this collab with Hop, I may even release an EP with more Funk Volume features! Stay tuned for more updates...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0XpO5UE0V0
King
King
Registered Member

Want A New Hopsin Song? Empty Re: Want A New Hopsin Song?

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 0:43
no
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 0:52
King wrote:no
suit yourself bro. I know some people have been waiting and since Hop doesn't really release shit himself I figured I'd drop something for him. And to keep this Thread hopsin oriented, I'll post some random facts that I'm sure some people might find interesting that I'm sure you guys dont know. For instance:

Did you know there were atleast 2 versions of LAUSD Result? One had 13 songs and one had 16. Both have a few of the same tracks but they also have different ones as well.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 0:55
Nay Nay wrote:
suit yourself bro. I know some people have been waiting and since Hop doesn't really release shit himself I figured I'd drop something for him. And to keep this Thread hopsin oriented, I'll post some random facts that I'm sure some people might find interesting that I'm sure you guys dont know. For instance:

Did you know there were atleast 2 versions of LAUSD Result? One had 13 songs and one had 16. Both have a few of the same tracks but they also have different ones as well.

Yes, one later became GATML too according to Hopsin.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 0:57
King wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Yes, one later became GATML.
No, not really. Only one song from GATML is on one version of it. Pans In The Kitchen and it's a completely different recording of it, so that's not really correct.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 1:02
Nay Nay wrote:
King wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

No, not really. Only one song from GATML is on one version of it. Pans In The Kitchen and it's a completely different recording of it, so that's not really correct.

I guess you know more than him then lol.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 1:06
King wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
King wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

I guess you know more than him then lol.
He says a lot of shit that he doesn't know what he's talking about. You should know that.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 1:06
Damn I actually like that Dedicated song with you and SwizZz. It's a nice song and a nice hook
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 1:09
Fiasco wrote:Damn I actually like that Dedicated song with you and SwizZz. It's a nice song and a nice hook
Thanks man, I appreciate it! Spread it around and you'll get more! haha
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 1:12
Nay Nay wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Damn I actually like that Dedicated song with you and SwizZz. It's a nice song and a nice hook

Yup, NP. Did you write that hook? I think it has serious potential.

Also, just some advice, try to add some character to your rhymes and spit them with a little more flow / clarity. Good lyrics btw
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 1:15
Fiasco wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Also, just some advice, try to add some character to your rhymes and spit them with a little more flow / clarity. Good lyrics btw
Yeah I wrote the hook, and thanks for the advice man!
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 14 Jun 2013 - 23:36
Nay Nay wrote:
Fiasco wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Yeah I wrote the hook, and thanks for the advice man!

nice thread bro hope people check the song out lol
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 0:35
I know you might get dislikes for this, but should I comment on Hop's video saying there's a new KM leak, and here's the link? But you'll probably get more views.
hupsun
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 0:58
Do you guys like, meet up somewhere and wank each other off or something
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 2:31
Coolguy 127 wrote:I know you might get dislikes for this, but should I comment on Hop's video saying there's a new KM leak, and here's the link? But you'll probably get more views.
Thanks for tryin to help, but I think that would backfire. I'd like people to check out the song and see it for what it is, and in the end be rewarded with another FV song; but if they go there by getting tricked then they'd be angry and start disliking it just because of the lie and not even listen to the song. I care more about people hearing the song, not much about the views. I want the views to reflect people coming to the song to listen to it specifically, not a Knock Madness leak haha
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 2:43
I want a new Hopsin song where he doesn't colab with you.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 2:52
hahah, dude you just came on and asked us to get you 10 times more views on your vid then it has atm. I'm not this hungry for one Hopsin collab. No hate though.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 3:03
Bottom Bitch wrote:Do you guys like, meet up somewhere and wank each other off or something

was this immature piece of shit comment necessary?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 3:08
AlwaysRaw wrote:hahah, dude you just came on and asked us to get you 10 times more views on your vid then it has atm. I'm not this hungry for one Hopsin collab. No hate though.
First of all, its not even 7 times more views. Second of all, its not that hard, Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5 dropped and got more than 1 million views in less than a day, I'm talking to the same fan-base that was able to do that, it wont be that hard to get it to the 10,000 mark. I had gotten over 20,000 views off of Blame Him in just a few months, I'm pretty sure I reached the 10,000 mark 2 weeks after I released it.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 3:12
Essence wrote:I want a new Hopsin song where he doesn't colab with you.
Right now, I'm working on releasing that song, sorry bro. After that, I may release some solo Hop songs. Maybe even one of the LAUSD Result albums. But if I do, that'll come after my collab drops.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 3:40
fxtdiilz wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:Do you guys like, meet up somewhere and wank each other off or something

Was your birth necessary?
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 4:09
Essence wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

fucking hell so many people on this forums needs to grow up and stop saying such dumb shit all the time.. grow up and just talk about what this thread was intended for
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 4:35

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 4:53
fxtdiilz wrote:
Essence wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

fucking hell so many people on this forums needs to grow up and stop saying such dumb shit all the time.. grow up and just talk about what this thread was intended for
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 15 Jun 2013 - 6:31
fxtdiilz wrote:
Essence wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:

Want A New Hopsin Song? Crying-baby-300x300
Pobrecita tome chi chi
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum