Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Favorite Call of Duty? Empty Favorite Call of Duty?

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 8:55
Ok just name your favorite Call of Duty's from best to worst, you don't have to name them all, just a few at least

1. Call of Duty: World at War - Mostly cause that was the one I spent online the most, everything was fucking great. Story, MP was the shit and Zombies was crazy, best WW2 game imo.
2. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Would be first, but I only borrowed it for like 3 weeks, so I never played as much MP as I did W@W, but I later bought it when it was like 20 bucks after Black Ops came out.
3. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - Fucking great man, especially when they added in all that shit on MP even though it was frustrating.
4. Call of Duty: Black Ops - GREAT campaign. I loved the return of Zombies, MP was pretty decent, especially with all new add-ins.
5. Call of Duty: Finest Hour - It was my first ever Call of Duty, and it will always be my favorite as an old school Call of Duty, I owned this one on the PS2.

I don't really wanna name the rest, but ya I was a true fanboy back then when I really used to play COD. Sometimes, I really miss a few years ago during summer and staying up till 5 am playing with friends Crying
Registered Member

Favorite Call of Duty? Empty Re: Favorite Call of Duty?

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 9:05
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare = G.O.A.T.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 9:10
HopNation wrote:Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare = G.O.A.T.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 9:22
HopNation wrote:Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare = G.O.A.T.
That shit made mahh dick a little hard tbh.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 10:35
MW1.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Jun 2013 - 18:30
COD Modern Warfare
WaW
Modern Warfare 2

I think all of the black Ops suck apart from zombies and MW3 was just repetitive.

I haven't played any of those games in AGES by the way, I don't even play games that much right now.. when I get a new console i'm getting GTA and few other similar games (I love open world, sandbox games)
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum