Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Playstation 4 & Xbox One Discussion

+11
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
Essence
Jeet
Buddie
liftthat
Coolguy 127
Frankie
Spanky
King
15 posters
Go down

Which one would you prefer?

11 - 73%
2 - 13%
2 - 13%

Total Votes: 15

King
King
Registered Member

Playstation 4 & Xbox One Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Playstation 4 & Xbox One Discussion

Sat 22 Jun 2013 - 20:05
I hope the majority buys Xbox tbh, when I had a PS3 it kind of felt good to have the better console that lesser people owned for some reason, then again the more people that buy the PS4 the more improvements they could make with it in updates.

Microsoft removing their laws are going to reel in back the xbox 360 fanboys I think so it's likely that xbox one can take the advantage, the hardcore gamers are staying with PC and PS4 but Xbox still has a strong fanbase that you can't sleep on.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Playstation 4 & Xbox One Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Playstation 4 & Xbox One Discussion

Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 1:59
King wrote:I hope the majority buys Xbox tbh, when I had a PS3 it kind of felt good to have the better console that lesser people owned for some reason, then again the more people that buy the PS4 the more improvements they could make with it in updates.

Microsoft removing their laws are going to reel in back the xbox 360 fanboys I think so it's likely that xbox one can take the advantage, the hardcore gamers are staying with PC and PS4 but Xbox still has a strong fanbase that you can't sleep on.

.....lol 

That's just silly! 

Back on topic...

Xbone had some pretty interesting ideas, but then everyone had to throw a big fit about the DRM & always online--as if Sony never did anything dirty.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 2:25
^Idk I feel like things that are better and lesser used are special in a way, it's like having a pair of good ass headphones among everyone using beats by dre, but sometimes a brand can reach far off of it's name. Does MCdonalds have the best food? Hell no, but I sure bet if they put it against any restaurant in the universe and had people vote, it would win. This is like a Domino effect, when people think something is better other people will piggy back off of the idea to the point many people will agree. Look at most mainstream Artist, you can't say shit against them because they're selling more records so they must be better than the rest right?
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 24 Jun 2013 - 23:43
Nothing really wrong with the PS3. I had one too. The 360 was just the better system overall.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 0:22
BabySmacker wrote:Nothing really wrong with the PS3. I had one too. The 360 was just the better system overall.
I do agree that the 360 was the better system overall, but people need to come to the realization that the PS4 is going to be the dominant system for the next 5-10 years. Xbox's reign is over IMO.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 0:25
I'm just waiting for the day when everyone will forget about playstation and x-box, and Nintendo will become the dominant console it once was.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 2:48
What do you mean it once was?
Nintendo is still dominant they just have their own lane now.
Nintendo is and has always been powerful.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 13:20
What sucks is that this and last gen Nintendo is using weaker hardware because of the low sale Gamecube.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 16:04
lol this thread is turning into a nintendo thread. I like that.
Other 10

What do you mean it once was?
Nintendo is still dominant they just have their own lane now.
Nintendo is and has always been powerful.

Well these days, everyone just seems to be talking about playstation and xbox. And whenever I mention nintendo they just laugh. Every teen that I have met does not appreciate nintendo for what they have done, I have only met adults and people online that appreciate nintendo. I don't hate xbox or ps, but I just feel that nintendo is getting forgotten.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 25 Jun 2013 - 16:31
Nintendo is not in competition with sony and microsoft, nintendo is on something else.
Of course people will laugh if you bring nintendo up. They switched up their formula after the Gamecube was done.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 26 Jun 2013 - 4:19
All you faygets missing out on TLOU. Such a amazing game.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 16:49
PC >>>>>

I pre-ordered X1 though.

- New Dead Rising (exclusive)
- New Crackdown (exclusive)
- New Halo (exclusive)
- New Forza (exclusive)
- Titanfall (XBOX ONE + PC exclusive)
- Killer Instinct (exclusive)
- Ryse (exclusive) - this one has great graphics but I'm not sure about the gameplay yet.

- New Metal Gear Solid (multi-platform, no longer a PS exclusive)
- Battlefield 4 (multi-platform)
- The Division (multi-platform)
- Watchdogs (multi-platform)
-Elder Scrolls Online (multi-platform)
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 28 Jun 2013 - 16:56
41OMaXiMuS wrote:PC >>>>>
Truuuuuu
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum