Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No More Posting FV Album/Track Leaks

+9
STRANGEgenius
King
Jeet
hupsun
Essence
semaj116
fxtdiilz
Chokey
Frankie
13 posters
Go down
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

No More Posting FV Album/Track Leaks Empty No More Posting FV Album/Track Leaks

Sun 26 May 2013 - 6:59
Someone has gotten in contact with me from Empire Distribution about the Jarren Benton album leak thread that was on here - it's just been removed. I want to try and avoid these kind of e-mails and private messages on here in the future, so please, no more posting FV leaks like this on here. Same rule applies to other albums by other artists that aren't even on FV. This is a rule that has been here from the start and it should also apply to artists on FV.

Thanks.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

No More Posting FV Album/Track Leaks Empty Re: No More Posting FV Album/Track Leaks

Sun 26 May 2013 - 11:58
I was just about to post a Knock Madness leak.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

No More Posting FV Album/Track Leaks Empty Re: No More Posting FV Album/Track Leaks

Sun 26 May 2013 - 11:59
dumb
semaj116
Registered Member

Sun 26 May 2013 - 13:07
fxtdiilz wrote:dumb

explain
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 26 May 2013 - 21:22
Alright guys let's take this to another website.
Frankie
Administrator

Sun 26 May 2013 - 22:04
Essence wrote:Alright guys let's take this to another website.

That'd be so gr8, m8. Less morons around here the better. K thx.

Talking about FV leaks is fine, just don't post links to such downloads.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 26 May 2013 - 23:02
Frankie wrote:
Essence wrote:Alright guys let's take this to another website.

That'd be so gr8, m8. Less morons around here the better. K thx.

Talking about FV leaks is fine, just don't post links to such downloads.
Coo.

Alright guys what website do ya'll use so we can share links?
hupsun
Registered Member

Sun 26 May 2013 - 23:02

Your mama shouldn't have tried to abort you with that stick
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 27 May 2013 - 4:20
Bottom Bitch wrote:

What an insult.. I think its stupid that we can't share songs like we've always done on this forums, next second my mum tried a hillbilly way of aborting me? grow up faggot
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 27 May 2013 - 5:15
fxtdiilz wrote:
Bottom Bitch wrote:

What an insult.. I think its stupid that we can't share songs like we've always done on this forums, next second my mum tried a hillbilly way of aborting me? grow up faggot
Holy shit, are you kidding me? Do you not realize that sharing leaked music is illegal? You're getting an artist's hard work for free, they need that money to support themselves, and it doesn't matter to what extent you think it affects them. Just because you take it for granted does not mean that it's okay.
Frankie
Administrator

Mon 27 May 2013 - 5:17
fxtdiilz wrote:I think its stupid that we can't share songs like we've always done on this forums

I'm not talking about old Hopsin songs that get leaked on here, I'm talking about future releases for Funk Volume... such as Knock Madness and Jarren's new album.

If we did allow this sort of stuff, the place would get shutdown as stated in the rules posted up back when this forum first started. I suggest you read the rules. I should have made the rules more clearer that no posting illegal download links to albums also include the Funk Volume releases.

Discuss the shit, just don't post download links. If that is too hard for any of you to do, log out.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 27 May 2013 - 5:31
Frankie wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:I think its stupid that we can't share songs like we've always done on this forums

I'm not talking about old Hopsin songs that get leaked on here, I'm talking about future releases for Funk Volume... such as Knock Madness and Jarren's new album.

If we did allow this sort of stuff, the place would get shutdown as stated in the rules posted up back when this forum first started. I suggest you read the rules. I should have made the rules more clearer that no posting illegal download links to albums also include the Funk Volume releases.

Discuss the shit, just don't post download links. If that is too hard for any of you to do, log out.

I'm sorry and take back what I said.. I thought you meant like old hop songs, example Hang out the zipper.. I thought you were meaning we weren't allowed to share these types of songs anymore. I fully respect not posting leaked albums, it's unfair on the artist and they don't deserve there hard work getting wasted.

On the plus side i got quoted by frankie :P
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 27 May 2013 - 5:38
Finally this thread is made. Thumbs Up
No one should be mad tbh.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 May 2013 - 8:37
fxtdiilz wrote:
Frankie wrote:

I'm sorry and take back what I said.. I thought you meant like old hop songs, example Hang out the zipper.. I thought you were meaning we weren't allowed to share these types of songs anymore. I fully respect not posting leaked albums, it's unfair on the artist and they don't deserve there hard work getting wasted.

does that really matter in life?
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Mon 27 May 2013 - 8:44
STRANGEgenius wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Frankie wrote:

Well there had to be a plus side didn't there?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 27 May 2013 - 10:09
I guess so.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 27 May 2013 - 14:12
fxtdiilz wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Frankie wrote:

you are that kinda dude that after getting raped by a horse says "at least I had sex".
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 27 May 2013 - 18:12
Chokey wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
fxtdiilz wrote:
Frankie wrote:

you are that kinda dude that after getting raped by a horse says "at least I had sex".
hehehehe
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 28 May 2013 - 4:07
I don't get why anyone would be surprised or mad about this thread, obviously people don't want their music being leaked before it comes out.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 28 May 2013 - 5:15
AlwaysRaw wrote:I don't get why anyone would be surprised or mad about this thread, obviously people don't want their music being leaked before it comes out.

I already explained myself?
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Wed 5 Jun 2013 - 4:37
i back this
BraidzMC
Registered Member

Fri 22 Nov 2013 - 4:18
Wait, Jarrens upcoming album was leaked?

Anyone got a link? ;)
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 22 Nov 2013 - 20:45
BraidzMC wrote:Wait, Jarrens upcoming album was leaked?

Anyone got a link? ;)
This was about 'My Grandma's Basement'. This thread is old.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum