Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Kersers kills Phillie da kid Feat. Hopsin On the verge Empty Kersers kills Phillie da kid Feat. Hopsin On the verge

Tue 21 May 2013 - 11:04
Australian rapper jumped on this beat, not sure if it's actually personally phillie da kids but thats where i heard it lol.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD_pvGPDKlc
semaj116
Registered Member

Kersers kills Phillie da kid Feat. Hopsin On the verge Empty Re: Kersers kills Phillie da kid Feat. Hopsin On the verge

Tue 21 May 2013 - 13:29
Kerser is a fucking disgrace to Australian hip-hop. He was decent on this though.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Kersers kills Phillie da kid Feat. Hopsin On the verge Empty Re: Kersers kills Phillie da kid Feat. Hopsin On the verge

Tue 21 May 2013 - 21:46
semaj116 wrote:Kerser is a fucking disgrace to Australian hip-hop. He was decent on this though.
go listen to his song thank you, I thought the same til i heard it
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Tue 21 May 2013 - 21:48
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKNHvUPmzKU
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 22 May 2013 - 6:00
He's pretty shit, I don't like his music but he has a few decent songs, some funny lines, tbh.
semaj116
Registered Member

Wed 22 May 2013 - 9:43
He's entertaining for sure. His battle with 360 is pretty great. Still, despise the culture he represents. Thank You is pretty decent tho.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 22 May 2013 - 11:04
semaj116 wrote:He's entertaining for sure. His battle with 360 is pretty great. Still, despise the culture he represents. Thank You is pretty decent tho.

Yeah, Kersers is actually a pretty good battler.
I like his song, "Nowhere To Go".
But he acts like a dick from what I've seen and "Hustle Hard TV" is really fucking unoriginal concept.
I'm checking out "Thank You" now, tbh.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 22 May 2013 - 11:05
He's better at emotional songs than when he shows off.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum