Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Lynch By Inch
Lynch By Inch
Registered Member

Are you going to introduce your kids to Hip-Hop? Empty Are you going to introduce your kids to Hip-Hop?

Wed 1 May 2013 - 1:38
I was just wondering if I was the only one who was going to introduce my kids to it Hopsin 6
Registered Member

Are you going to introduce your kids to Hip-Hop? Empty Re: Are you going to introduce your kids to Hip-Hop?

Wed 1 May 2013 - 2:03
Yes but I figured I would do it in a different way. Classics first, the older stuff before they have a chance to get into the bullshit lol. I thought about I would do it the same way I would video games, they wouldn't have the latest console, they would start out with the older ones and appreciate the progression.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Are you going to introduce your kids to Hip-Hop? Empty Re: Are you going to introduce your kids to Hip-Hop?

Wed 1 May 2013 - 2:15
I feel like when they listen, I am going to just put albums in rotation for them to hear that are classics like Hop wrote. I will just be playing a lot of my favorite albums and keep them on replay for them so they understand whats good.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 1 May 2013 - 2:18
If I ever have a daughter, she will listen to Miseducation of Lauryn Hill everyday tbh.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 1 May 2013 - 2:41
I'll introduce them to Odd Future. Tyler JK

But this is what I'll actually try to do. Exact same things, also the video games.
HopNation wrote:Yes but I figured I would do it in a different way. Classics first, the older stuff before they have a chance to get into the bullshit lol. I thought about I would do it the same way I would video games, they wouldn't have the latest console, they would start out with the older ones and appreciate the progression.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 1 May 2013 - 3:27
Yes, but mostly positive message heavy stuff until they get mature enough to not get influenced negatively by the other stuff.. Lol I'm not trying to have any kids with anger issues and stuff like that. I grew up listening to everything myself with no restrictions, but that's me.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 1 May 2013 - 6:07
nope. as in ill listen to my music infront of them. But when they r mature enough, ill give them cds to check out, if rap will be their thing.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 1 May 2013 - 9:55
yes. but what i'll show them depends whether its a boy or a girl. By the chance I'd get more kids and therefore both boys and girls i'll just introduce them to SwizZz' albums. But honestly I'd just play the music I like and see if they like it. simple. weed music does not make you smoke weed therefore I'd not have a problem with play weed songs and shit.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 1 May 2013 - 11:42
I don't think I'd show Goats music, that'd be pointless.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum