Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nobody gives a fuck about Hopsin anymore.

+12
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
Perfect Stranger
STRANGEgenius
Essence
Spanky
King
Buddie
hopsintupac
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
adeem
16 posters
Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Nobody gives a fuck about Hopsin anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nobody gives a fuck about Hopsin anymore.

Mon 22 Apr 2013 - 19:40
When I don't give a fuck that means that I don't care about something.
When I don't care about something I don't mention it all of the time..
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Nobody gives a fuck about Hopsin anymore. - Page 2 Empty Re: Nobody gives a fuck about Hopsin anymore.

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 0:36
BabySmacker wrote:not giving a fuck just means that Hopsin is currently irrelevant in your circle of media. if he releases something it's obviously more likely that he will become relevant again. it's not some hater thing lol.
co-sign
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:12

not giving a fuck just means that Hopsin is currently irrelevant in your circle of media. if he releases something it's obviously more likely that he will become relevant again. it's not some hater thing lol.
*Claps*
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:16
I still give a fuck. Just cause he can't release albums as fast as other rappers that we like doesn't mean we should hate him. If we take Pharaoh Monch as an example, he takes a few years to make an album, but makes it worth the wait.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:22
Spanky wrote:I still give a fuck. Just cause he can't release albums as fast as other rappers that we like doesn't mean we should hate him. If we take Pharaoh Monch as an example, he takes a few years to make an album, but makes it worth the wait.
Did you seriously just compare Pharoahe Monch to Hopsin? lmao
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:51
Jeet wrote:
Spanky wrote:I still give a fuck. Just cause he can't release albums as fast as other rappers that we like doesn't mean we should hate him. If we take Pharaoh Monch as an example, he takes a few years to make an album, but makes it worth the wait.
I just mean in the time of how long it takes Pharoahe to make an album, and it ends up still being good. They are completely different rappers.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 1:56
Jeet wrote:

He compared their timings to make an album, not their skill at rapping. (Although Hop > Monch) Other 10
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 2:05
Spanky wrote:
Jeet wrote:
I just mean in the time of how long it takes Pharoahe to make an album, and it ends up still being good. They are completely different rappers.
Yeah, but Monch had numerous legal issues & label problems which was the reason his last two albums took a while...something Hopsin doesn't have to worry about at all.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 2:39
Jeet wrote:
Spanky wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Yeah, but Monch had numerous legal issues & label problems which was the reason his last two albums took a while...something Hopsin doesn't have to worry about at all.
Ok didn't know that, but still I bet Hop will pull of a GREAT album. It could be as good as RAW, but just in a way of his new material form. Also it hasnt been that long, the first time he mentioned it was 22 months ago, close to 2 years, and he said he didnt have anything done then he just had the name.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 2:41
BabySmacker wrote:not giving a fuck just means that Hopsin is currently irrelevant in your circle of media. if he releases something it's obviously more likely that he will become relevant again. it's not some hater thing lol.
Nobody gives a fuck about Hopsin anymore. - Page 2 37200296
That's you Baby Smacker ^

Thumbs Up
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 23 Apr 2013 - 21:38
Hopsin just said he'll be releasing Knock Madness before the Travis Barker EP. I was hoping that it would be the other way around.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 2:32
http://prntscr.com/11wq9p He also is hitting up Girls way younger than him again, lol that girl might be to old for the age he wants
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 3:16
Spanky wrote:http://prntscr.com/11wq9p He also is hitting up Girls way younger than him again, lol that girl might be to old for the age he wants
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 3:59
Spanky wrote:http://prntscr.com/11wq9p He also is hitting up Girls way younger than him again, lol that girl might be to old for the age he wants

lol Busta Rhymes
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 4:35
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Nobody gives a fuck about Hopsin anymore. - Page 2 37200296
That's you Baby Smacker ^

Thumbs Up

Thumbs Up
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 5:12
damn
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 9:22
Nobody gives a fuck about Hopsin anymore. - Page 2 1274779903_glen-big-baby-davis-tongue
JohnnyRottenSeed
JohnnyRottenSeed
Registered Member

Wed 24 Apr 2013 - 17:43
do I dare say

he doesn't know what to talk about

Dozing Off
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 6:47
The amount of likes on his Facebook status' still proves he's relevant.
IdioticFans
Banned Member

Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 9:20
I'm not too enthused after his BET Backroom stuff, lyrically. He's not really making any significant moves with his career. He's subjugating himself to that lower tier rapper class. He keeps postponing songs, for some reason. And he hasn't grown as an artist at the rate I expected him to. This is all conjecture, mind you - well educated conjecture none the less. He comes off to me as corny now a days, but his older stuff is cool.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 9:40
IdioticFans wrote:I'm not too enthused after his BET Backroom stuff, lyrically. He's not really making any significant moves with his career. He's subjugating himself to that lower tier rapper class. He keeps postponing songs, for some reason. And he hasn't grown as an artist at the rate I expected him to. This is all conjecture, mind you - well educated conjecture none the less. He comes off to me as corny now a days, but his older stuff is cool.
I completely agree.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 12:50
Jeet wrote:
IdioticFans wrote:I'm not too enthused after his BET Backroom stuff, lyrically. He's not really making any significant moves with his career. He's subjugating himself to that lower tier rapper class. He keeps postponing songs, for some reason. And he hasn't grown as an artist at the rate I expected him to. This is all conjecture, mind you - well educated conjecture none the less. He comes off to me as corny now a days, but his older stuff is cool.
I completely agree.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 12:59
hopsin sucks now.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 25 Apr 2013 - 19:19
STRANGEgenius wrote:hopsin sucks now.
how can not make anything make him suck?
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 26 Apr 2013 - 3:16
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:hopsin sucks now.
how can not make anything make him suck?

Since Tech n9ne took tips from Hopsin.

Other 10
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum