Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you like most about SwizZz???

+10
Perfect Stranger
Hip-Hopsin'
Grandmaster
Chokey
hopsintupac
BabySmacker
Buddie
King
iSigh
Coolguy 127
14 posters
Go down
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

What do you like most about SwizZz??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you like most about SwizZz???

Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 15:25
Perfect Stranger wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Spanky wrote:Really? I honestly haven't listened to it, but I looked through Last Album Listened To on some earlier pages, just curious to see what you guys listen to, and it seemed to get some good ratings. Is it even good enough to listen to? I was going to download it.

Download it. It's free. There are a few tracks that are meh, but overall it's a good listen. It's free on DatPiff and MyFunkVolume. I would rate this a 4.5 / 5. IMO

4.5?!
That's near classic, no fucking way, man.
Maybe 2.5 to a 3, it was pretty average, although he does have his occasional burst of punchlines.
Ya dude I was just going to say the rating is a classic for me. 9/10 or higher is classic, and 4.5/5 + 4.5/5 = 9.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

What do you like most about SwizZz??? - Page 2 Empty Re: What do you like most about SwizZz???

Sat 27 Apr 2013 - 15:59
I meant to say 4.5 / 5 compared to other rappers who aren't like legendary.
Truson
Registered Member

Fri 31 May 2013 - 8:00
To me SwizZz doesnt get enough props, but it is his own fault for not being productive, if he made more music think, he has been threw the same process as Hopsin, but Hopsin at a time probably wanted more. Now swizZz is just in the back. But he can chill his brother owns the label, so its not like he is ever going to get kicked off it.

Anyway, SwizZz is fucking dope, he has this really aggressive style, in a high pitch voice, it kind of contradicts itself thats why he is good.
SwizZzleFizZzan
Registered Member

Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 9:26
The new music video he did 'There Will Be Blood' is sick as fuck!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KpI6OHJjyCA&autoplay=1&desktop_uri=%252Fwatch%253Fv%253DKpI6OHJjyCA%2526autoplay%253D1
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Sat 2 Nov 2013 - 12:01
that hes done a couple tracks with me
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum