Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the best producer in FV?

+9
Mence
hopsintupac
STRANGEgenius
Hip-Hopsin'
Chokey
King
Coolguy 127
Essence
Perfect Stranger
13 posters
Go down

FV's best producer

2 - 13%
9 - 56%
4 - 25%
0 - 0%
1 - 6%

Total Votes: 16

Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Who is the best producer in FV? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the best producer in FV?

Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 17:24
Spanky that is not how you spell Antarctica.
Who is the best producer in FV? - Page 2 Tumblr_m4728eVDuj1r9pfcc
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Who is the best producer in FV? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who is the best producer in FV?

Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 19:53
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Anyone named Chokey can ride Mila Kunis's dick. Hopsin 5

Jokes on you, he would enjoy that.
they love the way i ride it
Who is the best producer in FV? - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtg0of3Ry1qffv6zo1_500
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 20:06
Chokey wrote:
King wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:Anyone named Chokey can ride Mila Kunis's dick. Hopsin 5

Jokes on you, he would enjoy that.
they love the way i ride it
Who is the best producer in FV? - Page 2 Tumblr_mdtg0of3Ry1qffv6zo1_500

whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 20:34
Well the fact that Hopsin produces and raps gives him a huge advantage because he knows exactly how he wants the song to sound like and what sort of beat would suit him. With someone like DJ Hoppa, he cannot do this so even if he makes a super dope beat it may not suit Dizzy Wright for example and he may not sound right on it or it may not go with how he wanted the song to sound.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sun 14 Apr 2013 - 20:41
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Well the fact that Hopsin produces and raps gives him a huge advantage because he knows exactly how he wants the song to sound like and what sort of beat would suit him. With someone like DJ Hoppa, he cannot do this so even if he makes a super dope beat it may not suit Dizzy Wright for example and he may not sound right on it or it may not go with how he wanted the song to sound.

AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 1:25
Spanky wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Spanky wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Mence wrote:Kato & Hopsin
Even though Kato does mainstream kind of beats, they are actually pretty good. He does some great catchy ones.
Exactly what I thought. I would've picked him but Hopsin can make beats good, like Hopsin in the Basement it sounded like he wanted an exact sound and he just made it happen. Also Hopsins beats go very well with his raps
Ya like let me take I'm not introducing you, that has a GREAT piano on the song, and he raps with one of his best flows, and then Kill Her, the beat is just sick and perfect.
Yea, even though for Hopsin it's an advantage how he can make a beat sound like what he wants it doesn't mean it's easy.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 1:50
I know that you can make AMAZING beats on FL studio but I feel like Hopsin is too advanced for it right now, so it could be limiting his sounds and variety slightly..
MCJayFree
MCJayFree
Registered Member

Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 14:18
kato

then swizzz then dj hoppa and hopsin
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 15:22
Kato aint near hopsin you faggots
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 23:31
King wrote:I know that you can make AMAZING beats on FL studio but I feel like Hopsin is too advanced for it right now, so it could be limiting his sounds and variety slightly..
Nahh he just needs to try new instruments. He's always using a dark style piano note with hard hitting drums. You can't blame the program, because many legendary producers use FL for at least something. But I may be wrong, what do you suggest he uses to make beats?
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Mon 15 Apr 2013 - 23:34
Essence wrote:
King wrote:I know that you can make AMAZING beats on FL studio but I feel like Hopsin is too advanced for it right now, so it could be limiting his sounds and variety slightly..
Nahh he just needs to try new instruments. He's always using a dark style piano note with hard hitting drums. You can't blame the program, because many legendary producers use FL for at least something. But I may be wrong, what do you suggest he uses to make beats?

Who is the best producer in FV? - Page 2 Reddit_angle

All his beats should have a kazoo. Just like Break it Down.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum