Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knock Madness Release Date Soon?

+17
AlwaysRaw
Coolguy 127
Lynch By Inch
Spanky
mickydz420
Buddie
Mark us
iSigh
Hip-Hopsin'
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
fxtdiilz
King
Jeet
achmed420
texasiopp
Swerve
21 posters
Go down
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Knock Madness Release Date Soon? - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock Madness Release Date Soon?

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 21:32
Chokey wrote:Knock Madness Release Date Soon? - Page 2 72628_628440270505104_1230571_n

looks more like a whole album than 1 track. this is why it takes forever. quality>quantity. i am all pumped up for this shit. sadly bunch of swagteens all over the world will be as well. "hopsin is shit. where is sag my pants 2???". cant wait for hop to dissapoint the little dickeaters. more rawness less lil wayne dissing.
Did Hopsin post this picture?
EDIT: Just found out it is his track, and its called Death.
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Knock Madness Release Date Soon? - Page 2 Empty Re: Knock Madness Release Date Soon?

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 21:45
Hopefully this album isn't overproduced
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 21:48
Hopsin 2013 Timeline:

May/June: Hopsin/Travis Barker EP
July: Ill Mind Of Hopsin 6
August/September: First single
November/December: Knock Madness

That's just a guess, but it seems very likely that this will be the time frame for his releases in 2013.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 22:10
Why would he wait till Ill Mind 6
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 22:46
Chokey wrote:Knock Madness Release Date Soon? - Page 2 72628_628440270505104_1230571_n

looks more like a whole album than 1 track. this is why it takes forever. quality>quantity. i am all pumped up for this shit. sadly bunch of swagteens all over the world will be as well. "hopsin is shit. where is sag my pants 2???". cant wait for hop to dissapoint the little dickeaters. more rawness less lil wayne dissing.
I saw this and said that's a lot of work. Too bad I'm not crazy for his beats.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 14 Mar 2013 - 23:21
iSigh wrote:Why would he wait till Ill Mind 6

Because as long as the song is titled "Ill Mind Of Hopsin 6," it will have millions of views and will give him the buzz he needs.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 0:05
sell 200k in first week?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAABAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

He wont even sell 50k in the first week.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 0:11
STRANGEgenius wrote:sell 200k in first week?

Just wait. I think this album's going to be something special.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 0:32
[quote="Chokey"]
Buddie wrote:
Spanky wrote: Think about it, he still has to release another single and a music video as well as making another Ill Mind video/song to promote the album. Not to mention all of the other things that goes into finishing an album and getting everything ready to release. I just don't see him doing all of this in a 6 month time frame. It's just not very likely for Hopsin.
he has not released 1 single from the album yet tho
...not one single? You might not've heard but there's this little song called Ill Mind of Hopsin 5... idk bruh its s0 undergr0und
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 0:36
[quote="AlwaysRaw"]
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:
Spanky wrote: Think about it, he still has to release another single and a music video as well as making another Ill Mind video/song to promote the album. Not to mention all of the other things that goes into finishing an album and getting everything ready to release. I just don't see him doing all of this in a 6 month time frame. It's just not very likely for Hopsin.
...not one single? You might not've heard but there's this little song called Ill Mind of Hopsin 5... idk bruh its s0 undergr0und

Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5 will most likely not be on KM. He has to release one more single before putting the album out in order to get some kind of buzz for when it releases.
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 0:42
The wait to wait is almost over...
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 0:49

I think he can at least do what Macklemore did.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 1:44
iSigh wrote:

I think he can at least do what Macklemore did.
The realistic copies Hopsin will sell is from 20k-70k. In the first week/.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 1:55
His Ill minds are GUARANTEED to blow up, with an extra kick to his buzz he will definitely beat his Raw sales in little time.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:09
[quote="Buddie"]
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5 will most likely not be on KM. He has to release one more single before putting the album out in order to get some kind of buzz for when it releases.
what? ...................so Hop Madness and IMOH5 are just random ass songs?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:10
Macklemore probably had around 800,000 (maybe less, I'm not really sure) Facebook likes when his album dropped. Hopsin will have somewhere between 1 million - 1.5 millions likes by the time KM releases so I think there's a good chance of his album selling well.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:11
I honestly think KM will sell a shit load. I'm not saying 100,000 just yet but IMOH 5 blew up mainly because the anticipation and fans, which KM is attracting
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:12
Oh and I'm honestly so bored with the Knock Madness being delayed jokes... they're not funny to me, especially how half of them mention Detox.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:15
[quote="AlwaysRaw"]
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Pretty much. Hopsin already confirmed that Hop Madness won't be on the album due to it's negative feedback.

Ill Mind 5 probably won't be on the album either, but it hasn't been confirmed for sure yet.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:17
[quote="Buddie"]
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Pretty much. Hopsin already confirmed that Hop Madness won't be on the album due to it's negative feedback.

Ill Mind 5 probably won't be on the album either, but it hasn't been confirmed for sure yet.
yea I knew about Hop Madness (which didn't bother me at all)
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:29
[quote="AlwaysRaw"]
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Ok so I went back in his Facebook page from last year to see something, and he said Ill ind of Hopsin 5 was a kick of for KM followed by a few singles. So I'm pretty sure he ain't releasing it on the album. I think he should put Hop Madness as like a bonus track, like a deluxe version or something, cause some people, including myself like it. Anyways at least we are closer than ever for KM. I mean you will have to wait the WHOLE summer, but shit theres enough music out their to keep you busy.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:30
[quote="Spanky"]
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Ok so I went back in his Facebook page from last year to see something, and he said Ill ind of Hopsin 5 was a kick of for KM followed by a few singles. So I'm pretty sure he ain't releasing it on the album. I think he should put Hop Madness as like a bonus track, like a deluxe version or something, cause some people, including myself like it. Anyways at least we are closer than ever for KM. I mean you will have to wait the WHOLE summer, but shit theres enough music out their to keep you busy.
yea I like Hop Madness too. I think people don't like it because it disappointed them.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 2:34
hop madness was utter fucking shit.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 3:04
STRANGEgenius wrote:hop madness was utter fucking shit.
You know what, from that remark, tech n9ne went from being my 7th favorite rappers to 8th, what now!
Roddy213
Registered Member

Fri 15 Mar 2013 - 6:00
Hop Madness was a classic. Putting it on Knock Madness would propel it to Illmatic status.

/troll
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum